Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama (30999 Views)

"God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run / "God Forbid' - Runtown Rejects A Drawing Of Him By A Fan / ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Awwwwwn... Beard gang. He's a fine boy sha. He's now responsible again...n he can sing + he has money. I smell a super husband.
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by saintneo(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
U r very funny
Please don't let it be too full wink
Naa ... not Oliver de Coque style ... lol
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by zuwwyy(f): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2016
praiz my kogi brother b looking cute for dayz!
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2016
saintneo:

Naa ... not Oliver de Coque style ... lol
No problem den

I am sure it will look good on you wink
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by KissCODE(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Where are all dese handsome guys hiding dat one can't seem to find dem

Will love to rub my cheek on those sexy bears grin
lolzzzz
The guy has said that he doesnt want to join the baby mama group... so forget him. there will be no robing of anything.
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by Doubleagent008(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat matters is approach

Some will insult u instead of correcting u in a mild manner, forgetting dey too make mistakes once in a while
yeah. I agree. the aim shouldn't be lost to the approach. That really should not bother you coz such unsolicited attack is a reflection of themselves and not you. Those things don't bother me esp in an online forum. naahhh!! not worth it.
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2016
KissCODE:

lolzzzz
The guy has said that he doesnt want to join the baby mama group... so forget him. there will be no robing of anything.
Just a little touching dat is all grin

I already have 19 children, i don't want any more
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by jerryfunky(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
No its not among the criteria
I was just making a comment
I don't like guys with beard, but praiz looks good wit it
Nd he looks masculine too grin

that's good dear....
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Doubleagent008:
yeah. I agree. the aim shouldn't be lost to the approach. That really should not bother you coz such unsolicited attack is a reflection of themselves and not you. Those things don't bother me esp in an online forum. naahhh!! not worth it.
Hmmmmm

U r absolutely right

Nd majority of dese people dat come online to bash people are people that can't even look at ur face wen dey see you, especially d ones with low self esteem, dey just come online to vent out dere frustrations
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by KissCODE(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Just a little touching dat is all grin

I already have 19 children, i don't want any more

shocked... you want him to help you make it 20... because a little touching can lead to big stomach. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love your shape oh!!! (whispering in your right ears...)
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2016
KissCODE:

shocked... you want him to help you make it 20... because a little touching can lead to big stomach. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love your shape oh!!! (whispering in your right ears...)
Rotfl.... You are funny

Tanks for the compliment, but u can still whisper it in my left ear... Ur breath is soothing to the ears wink
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Should I take that as a yes, my lady?? wink
. grin.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME AGAIN?
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by SycophanticGoat: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
. grin.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME AGAIN?

Mind not what the moniker says my lady.. My name is ... Hmmm.. Can't say it here cuz there's someone always monitoring me on here and banning me on regular basis.. Don't wanna give him the opportunity to ban me again.. grin cheesy

Let's just address each other by our monikers.. But we can share information about the kinda persons we are and what we like doing.. wink kiss wink kiss
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by SycophanticGoat: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl.... You are funny

Tanks for the compliment, but u can still whisper it in my left ear... Ur breath is soothing to the ears wink

You look like a wrestler.. Oya thank me for my compliment too.. cheesy grin
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You look like a wrestler.. Oya thank me for my compliment too.. cheesy grin
Rotfl

My dear don't allow my appearance fool you ooo, i can't even hurt a fly, nd tanks for the compliment

I love ur moniker, how did you come about it
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Mind not what the moniker says my lady.. My name is ... Hmmm.. Can't say it here cuz there's someone always monitoring me on here and banning me on regular basis.. Don't wanna give him the opportunity to ban me again.. grin cheesy

Let's just address each other by our monikers.. But we can share information about the kinda persons we are and what we like doing.. wink kiss wink kiss
.LOLZ

AIIT
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by victorazy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat about u dat has it?

Do u have rashes on ur cheeks

How can I have bia bia come get rashes again?
Don't u know that some women gets rashes when they peck men with bears.
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by SycophanticGoat: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl

My dear don't allow my appearance fool you ooo, i can't even hurt a fly, nd tanks for the compliment

I love ur moniker, how did you come about it

LmaƓ, now the bolded made me blush.. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Well, in my past life on here, I was banned for over 10 years (just because of my political affiliation i suppose) so I thought to dedicate my new moniker to whoever that banned me (not really sure who he is but I don't give a furk tho).. You get now? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by SycophanticGoat: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LOLZ

AIIT

So what's the secret behind the beauty? smiley
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LmaƓ, now the bolded made me blush.. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Well, in my past life on here, I was banned for over 10 years (just because of my political affiliation i suppose) so I thought to dedicate my new moniker to whoever that banned me (not really sure who he is but I don't give a furk tho).. You get now? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
LMAO

U r one funny dude, yeah i get

In my next life on dis forum i will love to use a similar moniker grin
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
victorazy:

How can I have bia bia come get rashes again?
Don't u know that some women gets rashes when they peck men with bears.
Hmmmmm

I don't know

Well i don't really fancy guys with beards, but he looks cute dats y i am complimenting him
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by SycophanticGoat: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
LMAO

U r one funny dude, yeah i get

In my next life on dis forum i will love to use a similar moniker grin

Lmao! That'll be great! Give me a low down on what it will sound like? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by KissCODE(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl.... You are funny

oh!!! I dont think am funny... Thanks anyway...

But... Maybe i should allow my tongue to gently feel your ear lobe...(winks) i like the scent from ur body...
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lmao! That'll be great! Give me a low down on what it will sound like? cheesy cheesy grin
Mine will be Sycophanticbull grin
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by Donpett(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Allah kie ye
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

U r absolutely right

Nd majority of dese people dat come online to bash people are people that can't even look at ur face wen dey see you, especially d ones with low self esteem, dey just come online to vent out dere frustrations

Nah u deviating dz tym.
I take exception to ur generalization. Nt most dear.
Ladies bash too. Y wud I b lukin' at faces? like, hu lukin face don help? wen my mates dey space killing demselves wt inventions and technologies.
In multitudes of talk, u bound to make mistakes. Most guys here r alpha males, they no send u o wen u make yasef kwn here. They smtyms act civil to crushes.
Like me now, I hardly memorise female names. NL, is juz like LV...wateva u do here stays here. I can't see a Nairalanda and recognise d person even tho they smtymz do. more so, I don't luk at passers-by wen on d muv. except on a serene spot. Doz dat make me low?
D point is u online, xpect d gud, bad and manipulators. Whc eva fate u're corrected, u mustn't respond...JUST TAKE D CORRECTION. u dig?
#dropsmic
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by dammyllare(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
missyadorable:

Are you rich? Lol
Very rich....u know what I mean grin
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Where are all dese handsome guys hiding dat one can't seem to find dem

Will love to rub my cheek on those sexy bears grin

Bears ko, tiger ni
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by dammyllare(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
pinkiepetitee:
obviously! undecided
It's been a while dearie
Long time
No see no bother
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by dammyllare(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
dirty beards
grin >: grin grin grin
Thanks boss,if you don't remind us how then do we keep it clean kiss
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by dammyllare(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
[/b]
See this chick o! grin grin
Tosyne2much, where are u o? Shebi I told u to start growing bia bia. U no gree....see now! angry
Nawa ooo.... >:grin
Don't know u ladies love beards this much o
No wonder honeyboo asked me to keep mine
Now it's cool but u ladies don't v a single idea the stress of beards keeping
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Bears ko, tiger ni
Oooh r u just noticing my mistake?

I have noticed it for a while now, but no intention to modify it

But u should have mentioned lion also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COZA: Alibaba Slams Pastors For Keeping Silent Over Rape Allegations / Juliet Okonkwo: I Met Broke E-Money At Julius Agwu's Video Shoot / Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.