Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How Long Will Nigeria Continue To Produce Killer Doctors? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Will Nigeria Continue To Produce Killer Doctors? (531 Views)

Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Before You Change It? / How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will Nigeria Continue To Produce Killer Doctors? by donk147: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and president Educational Legacy College, Dr Ibraheem Saka Ominiwe yesterday warned that Nigeria will continue to produce killer doctors unless the....

http://leadership.ng/news/513048/nigeriall-continue-produce-killer-doctors-unless-apc-chieftain
Re: How Long Will Nigeria Continue To Produce Killer Doctors? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: How Long Will Nigeria Continue To Produce Killer Doctors? by kulobyno: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
I tire o. Many academic institutions in Nigeria keep churning out illiterate graduates and unqualified professionals. A 26 year old newly Married girl in my neighborhood underwent surgery supposedly for the correction of reproductive system related matter in a reputable private hospital Lo and behold after the ordeal she came out partially blind and crippled.

Only God knows if she still has a womb. Her poor hubby and parents have Ben carrying her up and down different teaching hospitals since August last year. She now walks with limps with eyesight partially restored. I pray she fully recovers. The hubby's continued full commitment and interest in the marriage is bow the trending topic in town.
I also know of cases where doctors hastily amputate the limbs of accident victims and charge huge sums for fractures that skilled and talented traditional bone setters would have tactfully handled.

My immediate elder sister had suffered a mysteriously terrible willow on her right toe. The thing later spread to the left toe. The stench this sour produced was nauseating and she lived with it from JS3 to second year in the university. All the hospital my parents took her to termed it cancerous and suggested amputation. My parents courageously refused to consider that despite spending huge sums in innumerable med lab tests, medications and other hospital bills.

While she was in her second year, a family friend of our most senior directed us to a place in Anambra State. She was taken there, the bill was just 11,000 then. The man used herbs and dealt with the sour on both big toe. Within 3months she had started wearing shoes from then till tomorrow. She's married with kids

(1) (Reply)

6 Powerful Tips To A Better Sleep / Why Is Very Important To Remove Toxins Form Our Body / Today Is World Hand Hygiene Day (read If Yours Are Important To You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.