Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office (1277 Views)

Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? / How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by Lytech(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Goodluck Patient warn us of the change promised by APC administration led by PMB..
The question now is: As PMB done anything to pin point has his achievement so far in his about concluded one year in office?
Are we truly moving from BMW vehicle to motorcycle as predicted by goodluck patient?
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by eyeview: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
He completed a helipad in daura. That's the only completed achievement in this administration so far

1 Like

Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by Ekugbeh(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kwaraption kwaraption kwaraption junketering junketering junketering
everywia
how many likes 4 baba
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Travelling all over the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
His achievement; He was more zombies on his side also he has traveled more than GEJ did in his first two years
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by psucc(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
1. Dasuki, KANU are in prison
2. Biafra agitators killed
3. Shi'ites Muslims killed
4. Fulani herdsmen on killing spree
5. Arrest of farmers who dare withstand herdsmen.
6. Etc.
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by fallout87: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
He is probably proud he killed those muslims sect he didn't like.
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by amaechi1: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
eyeview:
He completed a helipad in daura. That's the only completed achievement in this administration so far

I understand how you feel and your hatred toward Mr President. One think I am quite sure of, even if Nigeria should have Obama as President, we will still complain.

1. The first chapter in the book of good governance is transpiracy. The full implementation of TSA and publication of NNPC balance every month is a good step in the right direction. You and I knows quite well that NNPC has been an object of controversies, especially their books. It take a man who means well for his country to make such move;

2. I am being force to mention the fight against corruption. We are all aware that one of the problem last administration could not touch is corruption, impunity and bad economy. Now the fight against corruption is on, even though some people call it witch hunting. But the question is these people, do they tamper with public fund? We are now beginning to see those that are "untouchable" being touched.

3. Financial discipline is being enforced.

So, when you system in place others will fall in place.

Have a blessed day.

3 Likes

Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by DonMaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Below is PMB's scorecard:

1 Dollar scarcity.
2 PMS, AGO and DPK scarcity.
3 Inconclusive rerun elections everywhere.
4 Blackouts everywhere.
5 Probe probe probe up and down.
6 Navigation of the world and discovering of new countries like Malta and if possible, visiting the moon to look for Abacha and co loot.
7 Possible importation of grass while land border importation of rice is banned.
8 Sacking of workers.
9 Slashing of salaries.
10 Blaming GEJ for everything, including for things happening in Cameroon.

Sai Baba one chance.
Sai APC (All Promises Cancelled).

God please fastforward this year to 2019 lets try another reliable person even if he be from kowa party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by amaechi1: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lytech:
Goodluck Patient warn us of the change promised by APC administration led by PMB..
The question now is: As PMB done anything to pin point has his achievement so far in his about concluded one year in office?
Are we truly moving from BMW vehicle to motorcycle as predicted by goodluck patient?

People like you will prefer to eat from hand to mouth everyday, than to save and live a much better life tomorrow.
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by amaechi1: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Below is PMB's scorecard:

1 Dollar scarcity.
2 PMS, AGO and DPK scarcity.
3 Inconclusive rerun elections everywhere.
4 Blackouts everywhere.
5 Probe probe probe up and down.
6 Navigation of the world and discovering of new countries like Malta and if possible, visiting the moon to look for Abacha and co loot.
7 Possible importation of grass while land border importation of rice is banned.
8 Sacking of workers.
9 Slashing of salaries.
10 Blaming GEJ for everything, including for things happening in Cameroon.

Sai Baba one chance.
Sai APC (All Promises Cancelled).

God please fastforward this year to 2019 lets try another reliable person even if he be from kowa party.

Don' t be mischievous and misled the public. The major source of our foreign earnings is the crude, today the crude is been sold all time low $37. Secondly, when we busy sharing our hard earn dollar during the general election, did you complain.

For sixteen years of democracy, we could not boost of a simple modular refineries. Would you prefer we keep importing to refining locally?

Very unfortunate to note that corruption was never our problem. That is high level of hypocrite. Tell yourself the truth, corruption has dealt hard on us. When Prof bat our brother raised concern on how the government wants to sale the power sector, he was blackmail. Today he has been vindicated.

When Jacob zuma came to Nigeria to negotiate MTN fine south africa did not complain. In the long run, Nigeria was at benefiting end. We were able to get a better deal of running our money that ceased during last administration. You will not see that as a again but it was during PMB. I am sure if that was during GEJ, that would fell into the cracks.

Hate him or like him, he has the political will more than GEJ and that is plus.

2 Likes

Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by ElCule: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
amaechi1:

I understand how you feel and your hatred toward Mr President. One think I am quite sure of, even if Nigeria should have Obama as President, we will still complain.

1. The first chapter in the book of good governance is transpiracy. The full implementation of TSA and publication of NNPC balance every month is a good step in the right direction. You and I knows quite well that NNPC has been an object of controversies, especially their books. It take a man who means well for his country to make such move;

2. I am being force to mention the fight against corruption. We are all aware that one of the problem last administration could not touch is corruption, impunity and bad economy. Now the fight against corruption is on, even though some people call it witch hunting. But the question is these people, do they tamper with public fund? We are now beginning to see those that are "untouchable" being touched.

Have a blessed day.
I like the way you atempt to make some points unlike other zombies who will rain insults on the OP. This are the things you call paper achievment during Jonathan administration. Your number one point is close to the truth, others are lame. To the poor man on the street, things are getting worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by SleekAboki: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
How do you expect buhari suffering from a type of dementia called vascular dementia to cognitively pinpoint achievements? When mama peace told you Buhari can't remember his phone number you think she was joking?
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by Hallmark08(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
He cannot afford to pay for apc primary form but now he can afford payment for his children to school anywhere in the world.
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by Iykopee(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
My people are criminals.

1 Like

Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by ElCount: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Empowering his fulani brothers in every way possible and putting them above the law hence they can kill anybody and nothing will happen. And yes even the fulani cows get to enjoy imported grass
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by chinchum(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
over 3 thrillion in TSA , it will come in handy at 2016 budget implementation.
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by leofab(f): 1:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Until then; we will hear from Comic Ali!!!!
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by CJERRYEMILEX(m): 1:47am On Mar 29, 2016
travelling
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by oganology33(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2016
wait until itz time and u'll see the new level of propaganda dat the APC will invent. If e no reach 50 make I faint.
Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by coolscott(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
amaechi1:

Have a blessed day.
eyeview

Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by coolscott(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2016
amaechi1:

[size=15pt]By the way, the TSA is not even his or his administration's initiative
[/size]
eyeview

Re: What Will PMB Pin Point As His Achievement In His 1year In Office by cckris: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Blame game

(1) (Reply)

Saraki To Bribe Colleagues With N35m Car Gift Each. / Fidelity Bank Reacts To The Arrest Of MD, Nwankwo Over Diezani's Transactions / EFCC Surrounds Femi Fani-kayode's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.