Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? (1500 Views)

Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos / 4 Ways To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria Without Any Talent-Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by RichFoundation(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2016
I think our social media is being unfair to this talented musician.. the kererenke crooner.

The ukwu mbadamba

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Not cute
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by Julietcutie(f): 12:20am On Mar 29, 2016
I don't know... maybe because she does more of back up or her songs r not really cool as we think it is or Coz she sing mainly in igbo... but you Right it ain't fair if she really wants to be popular she should try a publicity stunt or something

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by braine(m): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Those who have real talents are not recognized.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by iykekelvins(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2016
I like the girl. Tho

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Julietcutie:
I don't know... maybe because she does more of back up or her songs r not really cool as we think it is or Coz she sing mainly in igbo... but you Right it ain't fair if she really wants to be popular she should try a publicity stunt or something

It's all her fault.
She started it by herself..
Phyno can't help her awt..Dat sure and certain

#YOLO
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by ba7man(m): 2:41am On Mar 29, 2016
I love this girl...... lovely voice nd songs.

Maybe she needs more exposure....... like getting involved in highly rated shows, attending high profile events in high fashion and a little controversy.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by graciella(f): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
But you just talked about her na
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by Julietcutie(f): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
richommie:

It's all her fault. She started it by herself.. Phyno can't help her awt..Dat sure and certain

#YOLO
but how is it her fault
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by axortedbabe(f): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
She never blow na
Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by Smellymouth: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
She is a songstress.. I remember her back in the days with her crew - " Desperate Chicks "..

Dunno why she is still stuck with PENTHAUZE records. They are not helping her career especially after the hit track she did with Olamide -"Walk with me"

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About Stormrex, Or Is She Not A Celebrity? by ValereeE: 11:39am On May 02, 2016
She has a very nice voice.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Why I Can't Marry Banky W / Donjazzy Rocks A Skirt In Scotland(photos) / Actress Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.