Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians (20056 Views)

Re-brace Up For For Data Increase - Open Response To The Minister/ncc / NIMET Predicts Less Rainfall In 2016 / 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by SirWarlock: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
And there will be no light for fan & ac
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by chachanga: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
And isn't it crazy that there's no inter-agency intervention on alleviating the effect of this?

Av always said it that apart from being saddled with the most inept unthinking leaders, Nigeria also has the cruel luck of playing host to the most sadistic bunch of Losers In Power claiming to be leaders.

Checkout Fulani Man sewing new Babariga per day now, flying up and down like a confused h0.rny bee, on taxpayers and oil money yet the fool won't task Min of Environment & Agric to get their shytt 2geda to start aggressive, though, belated tree-planting campaigns.

With the rapid desertification of Kebbi State, am sure that's where the heat wave'll make its landing and what's Bubu doing about it?

At this level, Nigeria should've already started pioneering solar and renewable energy projects that could be of export and forex-earning quality. Too bad, we're not there yet but Baba suppose fit spearhead things in dat direction, kwa? At least bring some usefulness out those vast Northern land areas rendered useless by generations of unthinking rulers and blindly religious followers?!

We used to thank God that even though we were saddled with the worst sets of braindead leaders, God had really helped Nigerian in making sure natural disasters don't come this way, now here comes the natural disasters! angry
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by Tmercy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
godoluwa:
AND POWER SUPPLY IS ZERO
I tire
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by ManTiger(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Too late, we're already used to it. It can't be more worse than this.
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by streetsoldier1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
THIS BUHARI SEF.......................WHATZ OUR OFFENCE?
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by Michaelgates(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
passionate88:
This idiot president is a curse to Nigeria, this raining season wey cold suppose to dey na heat dm dey tell us to expect instead of cold. Him no go m8nd sha, after all him think say to govern na just to dey travel like idiot dey smile like a mo ron, dey 'pight kwarupshun' while your corrupt partymen are ignored, lie say na 150 cattle's him get but later increase the amount to 250,import grass for him cattle while him stop the importation of rice. The idiotic dullard
A fool on display..
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by henrybomb(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by alaskido(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
The country is already hot with the CHANGE government. No be new thing. We go survive.
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by darlenese(f): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
I see! So even sun dey vex for this "change"

I also
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by darlenese(f): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
I see! So even sun dey vex for this "change"
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by passionate88: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
jutino:
are u alright. Why full of hate in ur speech if you are fustrated go hug a transformer.
I hug transformer no light
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by passionate88: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Moz22:
How do u think buhari's daughter will feel after seeing this post of urs? U calling another person's father an idiot...I don't know ur father but how will u feel if I call ur father an idiot? Can't u make simple constructive critisim without the use of languages like this? U hiding under a faceless forum calling another person an idiot..why don't go call a soldier on the road an idiot if u won't have a near death experience.
when they were calling Jonathan all sorts of name where were you?
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by passionate88: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:

i find ds post stu.pid and irritating from a nigerian youth who lacks common sense
OK, thank you.
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by Moz22: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
passionate88:
when they were calling Jonathan all sorts of name where were you?
if u go tru my post bfor nw I am sure u'll find me scolding someone abt calling jona names..what is not right is not right. Hw would u feel if ur son come backs frm skul reporting that his class teacher called u a bastard? Will u follow ur kid to skul or sit back at home
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by stevebond007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
passionate88:
This idiot president is a curse to Nigeria, this raining season wey cold suppose to dey na heat dm dey tell us to expect instead of cold. Him no go m8nd sha, after all him think say to govern na just to dey travel like idiot dey smile like a mo ron, dey 'pight kwarupshun' while your corrupt partymen are ignored, lie say na 150 cattle's him get but later increase the amount to 250,import grass for him cattle while him stop the importation of rice. The idiotic dullard

So the president controls the weather?
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by midehi2(f): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
passionate88:
OK, thank you.
you welcome sweerie grin
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by passionate88: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
stevebond007:

So the president controls the weather?
o boy, they blamed Jonathan for anything and everything, why shouldn't I return the favour?
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by passionate88: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Moz22:
if u go tru my post bfor nw I am sure u'll find me scolding someone abt calling jona names..what is not right is not right. Hw would u feel if ur son come backs frm skul reporting that his class teacher called u a bastard? Will u follow ur kid to skul or sit back at home
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by omojeesu(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
gtcoolboy:
what about us wey dey Libya how we go do am

What about Sahara desert?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by omojeesu(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
The beginning of the end!

Part of the birth / labor pains Jesus mentioned in Matthew Gospel now gradually unfolding culminating in Revelation 16:9

And MEN WERE SCORCHED WITH GREAT HEAT, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Our kids won't even know what "Harmattan" is.

u could be right. ..
Re: Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians by gtcoolboy(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2016
omojeesu:

What about Sahara desert?
Sahara with Libya weather na the oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children / New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 / Time Travel : Real Or Fictional .. .?(how Possible) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.