Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

FBI unlocks dead man San bernardino shooter's i-phone - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI unlocks dead man San bernardino shooter's i-phone (768 Views)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FBI unlocks dead man San bernardino shooter's i-phone by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Following Apple's resistance of the court case requiring it to write new software to allow officials access into Rizwan Farook's phone, the FBI has managed to unlock the iPhone of the San Bernardino, thus ending the court case, the US justice department says.
However the officials on Monday reported that it had been accessed independently and asked for the order to be withdrawn.

It will be recalled that Rizwan Farook and his wife were accused of killing 14 people in San Bernardino in December. They were later shot dead by the police.

A court hearing with Apple was postponed following the request by the justice department to allow investigation into new possible ways of accessing Farook's phone.
The court order led into a serious debate in which Apple maintained that allowing officials access to users' data would set a "dangerous precedent".
The company was supported by other tech giants including Google, Microsoft, and Facebook.
http://autcha..com.ng

Re: FBI unlocks dead man San bernardino shooter's i-phone by AleAirHub(m): 5:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Swift Responds

But Here In Nigeria , A Military Officer Is Been Kidnap embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Guatemala One Of The World's Happiest Countries? / Malaysian Flight MH17 Report Taken Apart By An Irunmole From Saker's Blog. / President Trump Surprises Americans With Job Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.