Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You (24779 Views)

See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by rattlesnake(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2016
When people don't have a day time job
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Mj45: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Wait ooo.... This girl never reach to marry?

She's just waiting for u to propose!
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2016
All these pictures dey are sharing.... Dia iz God oooooo grin
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by WhoBeThisMan: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
go marry am
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Semper247(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2016
looseweight:
RIDDLE OF THE DAY.
A robber went to rob a bank. He threatened to kill
the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier
told him the vault is not opened with keys but with
a password.
"You can't kill me since I am the only one who
knows the password and everyday the password is
different." the cashier said.
The robber shot the cashier, entered the password,
opened the vault and stole all the money.
What is the password?

The password is " different "
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2016
Afrok:
Op becareful o angry... what do u mean she shared beautiful photos for me? shocked did anybody tell u her beauty has or is affecting me in any way? undecided

Nah people wey her beauty don help either by wasting Vaseline or by DOING HER, all I do is listen to her songs and walk away cheesy.

She's pretty kiss...
who beauty don help?
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Alowonlejnr(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
looseweight:
RIDDLE OF THE DAY. . A robber went to rob a bank. He threatened to kill the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the vault is not opened with keys but with a password. . "You can't kill me since I am the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different." the cashier said. . The robber shot the cashier, entered the password, opened the vault and stole all the money. . What is the password?
"different"
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by faray: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2016
looseweight:
RIDDLE OF THE DAY. . A robber went to rob a bank. He threatened to kill the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the vault is not opened with keys but with a password. . "You can't kill me since I am the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different." the cashier said. . The robber shot the cashier, entered the password, opened the vault and stole all the money. . What is the password?
different
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by galadima77(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Adamsdelrio:

Na her small physique dey cover ur eyes ba? U know wetin she dey chop?
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by omoplaycool(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2016
looseweight:
RIDDLE OF THE DAY.
a password.
What is the password?
Different
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by tico1212(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2016
True definition of beauty
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by missingrib(f): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=looseweight post=44210818]RIDDLE OF THE DAY.
a password.
What is the password...different noni
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Rexnegro(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2016
pretydiva:
Naturally beautiful
then why the make ups? for me if You re naturally btiful You don't need no make ups to enhance it again.
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by classiclight(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
portable ..... she fine though
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by omoharry(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Movingcoil:
You know why am not bothered about women, I believe that by the time am ready for them na the best model for that era I go pick. The beautiful ones are not yet born. You can't compare 2020 range rover sport with 2016 model. Them fit never born my wife self, let me just be accumulating achievements for now.
lol..nai be sey you still young..if not, that one one don turn sugar daddy level be that..
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by uchwar1: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
SweetDaara:
This girl no too fine sha. My opinion
can I see ur face.... My opinion
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by TheAziz: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Maximillian1:
lol..Az is catching feelings
hmmm bro
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by alaskido(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
I need this girl by my bed side. I mean on my bed. grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
omoharry:
lol..nai be sey you still young..if not, that one one don turn sugar daddy level be that..
where money make oshomole wife see d man as brad pit, anytn is possible with money in naija grin
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by MaestroKels(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
chocolateme:
the password is "different"
No Its d day's date
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by cele360: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
for d chidinma I know, he nose is not pointed like this na camera na him fix her nose well thro editing, also why she the chook hand for her yansh is she trying to finger herself? undecidedfor d chidinma I know, he nose is not pointed like this na camera na him fix her nose well thro editing, also why she the chook hand for her yansh is she trying to finger herself?
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You by omoharry(f): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2016
Movingcoil:
where money make oshomole wife see d man as brad pit, anytn is possible with money in naija grin
carry go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) / Huge Turn Up At The #omobetter Concert, Small Doctor Thanks Fans / Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.