Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) (41856 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) / Fani-Kayode's Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2016
ijebu2020:

Really names and monicker tells a lot abt people..ure over useless as ur monicker depicts..how dare you say God shld punish an innocent child/baby?? why ar u a human being..dts too bad of a statement...common the child is innocent and not part of anythng the parents or family might have done..o why say God punish the baby......infact those lazy NL Mods shld give u life bann frm ths forum
Ure a evil person and try to get a good life and b fulfilled before u come and open ur poor poverty ridden mouth here to abuse innocent child...........I feel like sseeing u right now and give u some heavy knocks on ur head and reformat ur brain .......evil person
He's one of those people who use innocent kids for money rituals-no value for life,not different from boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by AntiWailer: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Actually, no! They are referred to as "Former President" or "Mr".

I am not talking about Channels TV or AIT journalists oo. grin

Try and observe and quote them call Former President Clinton or roemr President Bush. I have not heard that before when they are addressing them.
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Kaira333: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2016
What a cute baby
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by dougivilla(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
The ineffectual buffoon is ageing very badly

With all the money stolen and funds misappropriated, he is still looking disheveled

The evil that men do live after them
Are you programmed to be repeating these lines or is it that your brain is finding it hard getting something more intelligent??.

Let it sink into your thick skull; who God has blessed, no man can curse!!!

Instead of using your (Easter bonanza) free 10 MB from Etisalat to look for Jobs online, since the 5,000 naira you were deceived with is no longer feasible, you are here wasting it, ranting from that small hole of yours, unnoticed. The man you have chosen to vilify without any evidences keeps getting global attention. Just be careful because BP is a silent killer like HIV/AIDS.

Meanwhile, its not too late to start; you still have like 3MB. Please start your job hunt now. God can still do something before the 1st quarter is over.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by dougivilla(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
This hypocritical ineffectual buffoon still won't distance himself from people shrouded in the cloak of corruption. What an unethical man. He has no principles. Just daft to the core.
I guess PMB has distanced himself from Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, SLS, the CBN thief and Children molester and kidnapper etc.

What exactly is ethical by your standard?

And while you're at it, kindly also check your dictionary for the meaning of a "hypocrite" or better still change your moniker to whatever the meaning is!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oblak:

GEJ speaks and writes better English than you do. Am sorry for the kind of education your children will receive under PMB's administration because they will all be fools like you. GEJ, you're always the best man for the job.
Is that you can write about... My English? You are **** just like your hero , even with his Phd, the blood of thousands killed from Boko Haram menace will not let him know peace. Ode oponu jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cute baby... God bless me with such cutie too... I love his innocent and cute face...
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by derecho(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
This pikin fine o.
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by tuniski: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
oluface:
That child may be corrupt if care is not taking. Na so so smile him dey smile like say him no know anything about #DasukiGate wey almost brought Nigeria to her kneel... See his nose like ketekete nose. Agbaya.
Get sense 2.1bn$ conspiracy is nothing near bringing naija to it knees. Hypocrisy like what u are showing is what is affecting us.

Anti corruption currently is a charade high sounding low substance!!!!
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Mentcee(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
GEJ my hero.
God bless you.
I love ❤ you.

But this your nose eenh?
Be like....

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by chocolateme(f): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
oluface:
That child may be corrupt if care is not taking. Na so so smile him dey smile like say him no know anything about #DasukiGate wey almost brought Nigeria to her kneel... See his nose like ketekete nose. Agbaya.
there is an extent to what life holds in store for mankind. In a bid to belittle the ex president, you forgot self consciousness by involving a newborn into your sarcasm. How then can the likes of you make the world a better place for the little young ones?
Sometimes, one indirectly displays his innermost being by trying so hard to be either relevant or irrelevant.
My only reason for quoting you is because I believe you must be of matured mind and age too but if you check yourself and observe that you are mature in age but not of mind, then I'm sorry for quoting u. But if you are matured in mind and age or even if you are matured in mind and not in age, then it's a good thing but only your reply to my post now will show the whole world which one you are.
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by billyG(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
blezzymoore:
A man with good and kind heart not like Buhari
A good heart indeed!a man who connive with dasuki 2 steal our common wealth,Buhari loves nigerian more 4 recovering our looted money.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by george4CHRIST(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided MAY GOD PUNISH GEJ AND THE BABY. BUNCH OF THIEVES angry[/size]
may you never experience d joy of baby in your life. Op you can ban me but I can't take it seing idiot cursing a baby that knows nothing. Issshh!
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
He no even sabi carry pikin for hand mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided MAY GOD PUNISH GEJ AND THE BABY. BUNCH OF THIEVES angry[/size]
haba?GEJ yes,the baby no
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Davozy: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
yusaze2007:
Femi Fani-Kayode and his partner, Precious Chikwendu, welcomed their first child a few weeks ago and he was christened, Joshua Oluwafemi Emmanuel Lotanna Aragorn Fani-Kayode. The child whom happens to be FFK's first son has met with his dad's former employer, Former Pres. Jonathan.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/femi-fani-kayodes-son-meets-ex-president-jonathan.html

Cute baby!!!
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

With all the money stolen and funds misappropriated, he is still looking disheveled

How else do u expect him to look, he can't sleep, can't eat, doesn't know how, where n when they're gonna come for him??!

Funny enough, some jokers on here, actually think he's looking good. They even want his grimace patented!?
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Obiodunukwe: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
dougivilla:
Are you programmed to be repeating these lines or is it that your brain is finding it hard getting something more intelligent??.

Let it sink into your thick skull; who God has blessed, no man can curse!!!

Instead of using your (Easter bonanza) free 10 MB from Etisalat to look for Jobs online, since the 5,000 naira you were deceived with is no longer feasible, you are here wasting it, ranting from that small hole of yours, unnoticed. The man you have chosen to vilify without any evidences keeps getting global attention. Just be careful because BP is a silent killer like HIV/AIDS.

Meanwhile, its not too late to start; you still have like 3MB. Please start your job hunt now. God can still do something before the 1st quarter is over.

Douglas you are too old for all these nonsense

Receive sense
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Obiodunukwe: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
ashjay001:

How else do u expect him to look, he can't sleep, can't eat, doesn't know how, where n when they're gonna come for him??!

Funny enough, some jokers on here, actually think he's looking good. They even want his grimace patented!?

You are on point bro

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Stellamariss(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

wanted to quote u but let me fashy it
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

I am not talking about Channels TV or AIT journalists oo. grin

Try and observe and quote them call Former President Clinton or roemr President Bush. I have not heard that before when they are addressing them.

Whats Channels TV? AIT I heard of because of the scam their proprietor was involved in with the last administration.
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
dougivilla:
I guess PMB has distanced himself from Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, SLS, the CBN thief and Children molester and kidnapper etc.

What exactly is ethical by your standard?

And while you're at it, kindly also check your dictionary for the meaning of a "hypocrite" or better still change your moniker to whatever the meaning is!!

You're Nigerian. Plus you sound like you were born during/after the '90s. You're expected to be thick in the skull.
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sicozone:

Hey......tanx so much. One of those mentions that makes me smile. U rock man
Don't mind me bruv. One of the most matured replies I've received. You rock
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Zellie: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Beremx:
Jonathan and his love for children. That smile he gives when he carries children. smiley

Congratulations FFK.
did someone hack your account shocked
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
MKO4ever:
This man nor just resemble President jare
No class
No carriage
No wisdom
Be like one village papa wey just return from the farm

Jonathan even better pass dis one wey be like babalawo abi na NURTW tout for Ojota grin

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

FFK fine b4? Make you go observe the ones wen FFK born with him Yoruba woman. Come back and compare them with the one Igbo woman give am. 7up - the difference is clear.
lols,aint got the time to start going through peoples archives,to know which one is cute or ugly,you people have time sha.
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
uselessgoat:
Are you asking God to punish an innocent baby who has certainly done no wrong? And to spare you that's probably a prostitute or a rapist or an armed robber or a cultist or an idiot? God will punish you first before looking at the innocent baby. IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by dougivilla(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're Nigerian. Plus you sound like you were born during/after the '90s. You're expected to be thick in the skull.
Another kid with negative coefficient of comprehension challenges!!

I thought there was a little chance you could be helped. How wrong I was. Your case is obviously a hopeless one.
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by allycat: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
leave GEJ I'm sure he doesn't want to be young and fresh like the saintly.....

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) by FuckTheMod: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
yusaze2007:
Femi Fani-Kayode and his partner, Precious Chikwendu, welcomed their first child a few weeks ago and he was christened, Joshua Oluwafemi Emmanuel Lotanna Aragorn Fani-Kayode. The child whom happens to be FFK's first son has met with his dad's former employer, Former Pres. Jonathan.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/femi-fani-kayodes-son-meets-ex-president-jonathan.html

So this is the bastąrd child of that miserable ffk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall / 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.