Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Is This Truly HARDSHIP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Truly HARDSHIP? (971 Views)

Is This Truly Why Nigerians Are Suffering (pics) / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, up until about 2 days ago, i was gallantly complaining of the hardship inherent with this change government. But then, having critically observed the trend of things, i could deduce and reflect on what we term hardship as not being hardship per se but rather a threat to the excessive desires of luxury,waste and pride which has characterized our life as a people.
If we are bold enough to swallow our pride and take the bitter pills of truth, you ll admit that the free pass for corruption over the past years has subconsciously influenced our mentality and perception on wealth acquisition and display.
It is becoming glaring that several testimonies of God blessed me with a good job and within two years i bought houses, were simply some act of corruption by a steward who have failed the test of integrity in the believe that God is involved. Such a steward realises he or she still has much to gain from the windfall and then begins to spend anyhow in defence that God has truly blessed her.
Now with this government of change where there is zero tolerance for corruption and accountablity is demanded from every steward, the steward suddenly discovers his/her entitlement isn't up to what she has been getting and quickly has to adjust his/her already expanded budget to what it should truly have been but in doing that, relatives,friends,luxuries and some beneficiaries who have being deceived to believe say na God bless dem child, are affected or cut off, what do expect them to say? Of course, they will say things are hard, the devil is at work and all sort of nonsense.... but believe me those who have been truly living within their means are unmoved. Except maybe for the fuel hike, i want you to ask yourself if this hardship is hardship caused by govt or a reward for your nonchallance and dependence on some miracle that were never real.
Is this truly HARDSHIP ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Very intelligent and well articulated write up....
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by naijaboy756: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Withcraft is equal to wickedness. Is this the best you can offer? How on earth did you come up with what you just typed Mehn!!! Zombie na Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Feranchek(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by ElCule: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2016
OP you are one of the most dengarous people on earth.
So buying foodstuff and even sachet water at higher price is not hardship.
Spending the whole day on queue to buy fuel is not harship.
High cost of transportion is not hardship
the drop in power generation does not bring hardship.
People losing their jobes is not hardship.

Of course to the zombies, Buhari is always right. Suffering, groaning in the dark, smiling in the open and defending is the worst form of hypocracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by idupaul: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2016
So going to filling station to get fuel is luxury? Op please be careful and don't provoke me further
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by ElCule: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2016
naijaboy756:
Withcraft is equal to wickedness. Is this the best you can offer? How on earth did you come up with what you just typed Mehn!!! Zombie na Zombie
TBH I could not believe what i just read. Imagine this coming from a leader of tomorow. Instead of urging the leaders to do more for the people, they turn themselves into praise singers praising every hardship inflicted on them by their leaders because of party and religious sentiments.
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by 4Kemzy(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2016
This guy's write up is oozing with the stench of Cameroon weed. You can't be serious, I can as well deduce that you are a full blooded Zombie, in fact la clueless el Mofo. It's crystal clear that since the advent of this administration everything has skyrocketed, and you call that 'quest for luxury'?
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
ElCule:
OP you are one of the most dengarous people on earth.
So buying foodstuff and even sachet water at higher price is not hardship.
Spending the whole day on queue to buy fuel is not harship.
High cost of transportion is not hardship
the drop in power generation does not bring hardship.
People losing their jobes is not hardship.

Of course to the zombies, Buhari is always right. Suffering, groaning in the dark, smiling in the open and defending is the worst form of hypocracy.

You make me laugh, but you are right about those things being abnormal. However, if i may ask, was there ever any time things were normal in this country? I am no party freak and will always try to be as objective as i should be. And If you will be sincere, you ll agree that many of us are directly affected now because we no longer have the excess that has always made us overlook those abnormalities which we have seen as normal.
On the fuel issue, it is time we all join hands together to fight those cabals called marketers whose belly is all they care for.
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
4Kemzy:
This guy's write up is oozing with the stench of Cameroon weed. You can't be serious, I can as well deduce that you are a full blooded Zombie, in fact la clueless el Mofo. It's crystal clear that since the advent of this administration everything has skyrocketed, and you call that 'quest for luxury'?

Your outburst is welcomed. As much as i am tempted to question your capacity to comprehend or reason logically, i ll rather comment my sentiment about the truth being a bitter pill for we Nigerians.
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Immatex(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
You head needs to be checked.

You must be mad!!!!!

olatemitayo

post=44210178:

Fellow Nigerians, up until about 2 days ago, i was gallantly complaining of the hardship inherent with this change government. But then, having critically observed the trend of things, i could deduce and reflect on what we term hardship as not being hardship per se but rather a threat to the excessive desires of luxury,waste and pride which has characterized our life as a people.
If we are bold enough to swallow our pride and take the bitter pills of truth, you ll admit that the free pass for corruption over the past years has subconsciously influenced our mentality and perception on wealth acquisition and display.
It is becoming glaring that several testimonies of God blessed me with a good job and within two years i bought houses, were simply some act of corruption by a steward who have failed the test of integrity in the believe that God is involved. Such a steward realises he or she still has much to gain from the windfall and then begins to spend anyhow in defence that God has truly blessed her.
Now with this government of change where there is zero tolerance for corruption and accountablity is demanded from every steward, the steward suddenly discovers his/her entitlement isn't up to what she has been getting and quickly has to adjust his/her already expanded budget to what it should truly have been but in doing that, relatives,friends,luxuries and some beneficiaries who have being deceived to believe say na God bless dem child, are affected or cut off, what do expect them to say? Of course, they will say things are hard, the devil is at work and all sort of nonsense.... but believe me those who have been truly living within their means are unmoved. Except maybe for the fuel hike, i want you to ask yourself if this hardship is hardship caused by govt or a reward for your nonchallance and dependence on some miracle that were never real.
Is this truly HARDSHIP ?
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Very intelligent and well articulated write up....

Wow! wasn't expecting any encouragement coz of the controversial stance of the piece. Nonetheless, you really made my day.
Come to think of it, i almost changed my mind but was compelled to post the write up not for the purpose of being controversial but with an intent to persuade us to see differently.
These problems, where they actually caused by buhari? my answer is no. His doggedness has only limited our chances for alternatives as it is usual of us as a people. .... Anyways, am still expecting some more lashes from those who cannot stand the truth or reason objectively.
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=Immatex post=44231365]You head needs to be checked.

You must be mad!!!!!
]

hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... sincerely i am, and i really want to make a difference(mad). If i keep thinking like you, putting all blames on buhari when i also need to check myself and make amends where necessary to actualise a better Nigeria, i wont be a problem solver but a complainer like you. tufiaka! i must be mad.
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Immatex:
You head needs to be checked.

You must be mad!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha..... sincerely i am, and i really want to make a difference(mad). If i keep thinking like you, putting all blames on buhari when i also need to check myself and make amends where necessary to actualise a better Nigeria, i wont be a problem solver but a complainer like you. tufiaka! i must be mad.
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by ijedallar: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
keep adjusting is not hardship in any form.I pety that person that feed you 3/3 from her kitchen
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by APCcrimes: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Many are mad, few are roaming...
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Sunofgod(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
olatemitayo:
Is this truly HARDSHIP ?

It is hardship - but we are only reaping what we've sown.

I doubt 'Villagers' are complaining - because a majority still know how to farm and live of the land (and cattle)
Re: Is This Truly HARDSHIP? by Asheikh1: 10:26pm On Feb 26
You are right! Most of the citizens are mental slaves. The chain we need to break is more of mental not physical. The mentality is really disgusting. The hardship we are facing is the result we got from our mentality

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Job Scandal: Names Of Beneficiaries Published / Buhari Refuses To Sign 2016 Budget: Details Exposed / Igbo And Yoruba Youths Joins To Build A World Class Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.