Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) (45011 Views)

CNN Interviews Ooni Ogunwusi In London (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) / Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by christinie(f): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
OPC.

sameer1212:
How many likes for Jagabon of Borgu?

The slayer of GEJ and co,

The slayer of Wailers/Igbos

HBD sir cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
BabaO2:
Thank God, the ashewo is not with him for this occasion

Look well ,you will see her-
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by happney65: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
BabaO2:
Thank God, the ashewo is not with him for this occasion

They went together..Look well my broda.. grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by misscall247: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thieves
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by BabaO2: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
happney65:

They went together..Look well my broda.. grin
Oops!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
sameer1212:
How many likes for Jagabon of Borgu?

The slayer of GEJ and co,

The slayer of Wailers/Igbos

HBD sir cheesy

I don't wish for your brain

If you are a Lagos resident, you should be ashamed for praising Tinubu undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Boland:
I'm a Yoruba but I hate when too much praise is given to a mere mortal like us all..

Infact, I hate Kingship..

#MyOpinion.... #TheWeakShallQuoteMe
it's a traditional doctrine You can't just change bro...so been inactive to such matter will help You rather than trying to express hatred. it's in all sector of life bro....military, church, mosque, organizations, schools, societies etc....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by dyn1800: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
iku baba YEYE Kabiyesi o!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by ilyas26(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
modath:

You do not have to like it, it's alien to you, some don't don't like the Europeans' monarchy as well despite having zero to do with the general day to day running of the country & implementation of policies....

However, some of us find it curious that anyone with a little change to rub together can buy himself a certain "colour of cap" & then proceeds to lord it over other people, no order, no structure in place!!!

There is a reason why there is only one head on a human body... only one heart in human engine room..

Even in the animal kingdom, despite being ferocious wild cats, a pride of lion will always have just one LEADER, i.e The Alpha Male that will serve as a rallying force...

Even in Democracy, we can't have more than one President, Prime minister or Chancellor...... having more than one captain steering a ship leads to nothing but chaos. cool
This is really good stuff bro, your brain dey work
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Lionhearted511: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
A revered traditional ruler like the Ooni shouldn't be seen at every social or political event no matter the circumstance or his ties to the celebrant. The Oba of Benin will never leave the palace to visit anybody even the president except such person comes to visit him in Benin. It is part of tradition. That accounts for the degree of respect and reverence the binis accord the palace. So much familiarity breeds contempt.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
christinie:
OPC.
U too like trouble. angry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't wish for your brain

If you are a Lagos resident, you should be ashamed for praising Tinubu undecided
You can't even have my type of brain. I will try and Ignore you for today,next time u quote me to spill trash,ain't gonna take it lightly with you. I no be your mate,go look for your mate.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by khayce: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Boland:
I'm a Yoruba but I hate when too much praise is given to a mere mortal like us all..

sit for Sofia chair, dey read foolish comment. .
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by khayce: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Boland:

sit for Sofia's chair, dey read foolish comment. .
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
sameer1212:
You can't even have my type of brain. I will try and Ignore you for today,next time u quote me to spill trash,ain't gonna take it lightly with you. I no be your mate,go look for your mate.

I will quote you again and again and again if and when I want to.

What has Tinubu done to alleviate the social issues in your life and those of your relatives?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lionhearted511:
A revered traditional ruler like the Ooni shouldn't be seen at every social or political event no matter the circumstance or his ties to the celebrant. The Oba of Benin will never leave the palace to visit anybody even the president except such person comes to visit him in Benin. It is part of tradition. That accounts for the degree of respect and reverence the binis accord the palace. So much familiarity breeds contempt.
Story undecided

Ooni is not Oba of Benin
Oba of Benin is not OOni
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
chowlade:
so he came on a big limo and four planes. .chisos..I wanna marry a yoruba king cheesy
yorubas are the big ballers of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

What has Tinubu done to alleviate the social issues in your life and those of your relatives?

Did I look like someone who need help? U and your relatives are the one's who need help mr man. I am not responsible for your frustration,so plss stop stalking me.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
mrvitalis:
If all the money spent on our traditional rulers are channeled to our education system..... The improvement will be mind blowing

You are blessed Sir
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by shine12: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
modath:

You do not have to like it, it's alien to you, some don't don't like the Europeans' monarchy as well despite having zero to do with the general day to day running of the country & implementation of policies....

However, some of us find it curious that anyone with a little change to rub together can buy himself a certain "colour of cap" & then proceeds to lord it over other people, no order, no structure in place!!!

There is a reason why there is only one head on a human body... only one heart in human engine room..

Even in the animal kingdom, despite being ferocious wild cats, a pride of lion will always have just one LEADER, i.e The Alpha Male that will serve as a rallying force...

Even in Democracy, we can't have more than one President, Prime minister or Chancellor...... having more than one captain steering a ship leads to nothing but chaos. cool

That doesn't mean democracy is the best.In fact we've been told it's the best we can get.Over time democracy changes to corpotocracy,Domination of the masses by a selected and connected few.That's what we see across the world,the masses are crying and their cry is never heard.We need communities with enough autonomy that is responsible for its own social and economical welfare.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Story undecided

Ooni is not Oba of Benin
Oba of Benin is not OOni

You dey mind this binis? Them go say na people dey come visit oba of bini, the truth is, in nigeria polity of today, oba of binis is inconsequential. How many who is who has visited him in 10yrs?

The truth is, if royal fathers don't go and meet these politicians to have the fair sense of belonging in matters of the nation you will be relegated, where nigeria stands you need to be in the know. If you siddon look naso dem go dey pass am for your back.

Dem think say, ooni,emir of kano,sultan of sokoto wey dey junket dey stupid ni?

Sheby the binis can see how they have been relegated in nigeria politics.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
babe hi, can you.....

daretodiffer:

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oba of Bini has been dead since March/April 2015.....the stool is vacant.....for over a year now.

Dirkcoyt:

You dey mind this binis? Them go say na people dey come visit oba of bini, the truth is, in nigeria polity of today, oba of binis is inconsequential. How many who is who has visited him in 10yrs?

The truth is, if royal fathers don't go and meet these politicians to have the fair sense of belonging in matters of the nation you will be relegated, where nigeria stands you need to be in the know. If you siddon look naso dem go dey pass am for your back.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
iyb:
igbos didnt have order until Europeans brought it to them grin grin grin grin grin. that is why igbos are disrespectful to their elders infact they don't respect anybody. if you have money they will respect if you dont well sorry for you but yoruba and hausa they are orderly and have respect for their elders they have a well established structure long before the coming of the Europeans that is why there is less chaos in the south west and the north
Those are the reasons people consider Igbos as existing homo habilis because of their appearance and attitude
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by EreluY(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tinubu is a first class fraudster. This monarch is gradually shooting himself in the leg. First he married an alleged olosho. Now he's allegedly attending the birthday party o a first class fraudster. What next is he going to do?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
chowlade:

why minus Edo?...or u wanted to say minus bini? Edo is of many tribes.

coolitempa the queen of b.... spotted on this thread
don't ever mention the Oba of Benin alongside your 'fake' oba undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Oba of Bini has been dead since March/April 2015.....the stool is vacant.....for over a year now.

I said for 10yrs how relevant as he been in nigeria politics
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by orakao8: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
ABEG....10 BOTTLES OF OR cool coolIJIN FOR THIS MAN
NgwaManNaija4LF:
When I read comments like Jagabon of Borgu?

The slayer of GEJ and PDP

The slayer of Wailers

Great politician,this and that, I feel sad about the direction of our country with vision less youths.

All you educated illiterates,product of strike riddled universities without anything to show other than yahoo boys,drugs smugglers and girls traffickers are all doomed because you can't think beyound the border.

Instead of holding your common enemy the politicians accountable for misusing the public funds and creating darkness that has beclouded your sense of reasoning you are here hailing someone that turned Lagos state to dustbin capital of the world and created an opportunity whereby nuisance was order of the day during his wasted years in office.

You supporters of these corrupt leaders from Buhari to your local government chairman are all pathetic.

Go after them,demand for steady electricity and employment,demand for a favourable environments for all schools and universities across the country,demand for good roads and better social warfare before coming here to celebrate the same people that kept you in darkness and turn you to zombie.

Animals.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by EreluY(f): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lionhearted511:

So true. I respected the choice of this monarch. However, his age seems to be betraying his judgement.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) by orakao8: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
MEANING?...POLITICIANS COMING TO SEE THE OBA OF BENIN DOES NOT ADD ANYTHING TO HIM...RATHER..IT SHOWS THEY HAVE ENORMOUS RESPECT FOR HIM BECAUSE HE DIESN'T WALK UP AND DOWN wink
Dirkcoyt:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fattening Rooms Of The Efik / Ubang, Cross River, Nigerian Village Where Men & Women Speak Different Languages / Photos Ooni Of Ife Before The Crown With His beautiful Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.