Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Must Read: Community Slut--mallam Abdulahi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Community Slut--mallam Abdulahi (5602 Views)

Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / Corporal Abdulahi / Must Read: Commynity Slut….our New Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Community Slut--mallam Abdulahi by noblepassmercy: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2016
The day my uncle and James bleeped me together marked another turning point in my life, especially concerning my relationship with my uncle. They revealed a part of me I had only guessed at but never seriously thought about. After that day, my uncle would simply tell me not to wear cloths as he would be coming back later in the day to Bleep me, and I would comply, simply find myself going about nude in the house whenever I was alone as I knew my uncle would come back from wherever he had gone to, to Bleep me. The first time it happened, I snickered telling myself that I would not do it as I was not to be ordered around but immediately I was home alone, I took off my cloths and did all my house chores naked. Each time I heard the gate rattle, a thrill of expectation would go through me only to turn to disappointment when it wasn’t him. By the time he came back home around 11.30 am of that day, I was so soaking wet that pussy juice trickled down my thighs.

My boobs were harder than nails and fuller than that of a breastfeeding woman. And butterflies flew round and round my stomach, by the time the key turned in the lock and he walked in. ‘Has my slut been expecting me? He asked. I could only nod as I stood timidly in front of him and he inspected all my orifices like someone examining a pound of meat at the slaughter. Rather than feel embarrassed at the way he held and squeezed my boobs and shoved his fingers into my dripping pussy causing me to gasp involuntarily and spread my legs apart, I moaned in pleasure. ‘You are my slave right? My sex slave? He asked and I once again nodded, too lust in my hazy word of the impeding Bleep to answer. My body spoke for me. ‘kneel and suck my cock’ he commanded.

I did as asked as I knelt in front of him and pulled down his zipper and then brought out his already hard cock and slobbered all over it. I wrapped my lips round the thick head and pushed my tongue to caress the cumhole. He moaned and rubbed my head, pushing my face deeper onto his cock. Soon I had all of it in my mouth and licked it up and down, exerting slight pressure each time I got to the cap. His moans increased as did the pressure of his hand on my head. ‘Good slut, go on, suck it deep and hard’’ he moaned while with the other hand he grabbed one of my boobs and fondled it roughly, pinching the nipples making it harder than before.

I groaned through the prick in my mouth as pleasure shot through me. But I didn’t stop the sucking motion as I alternated between licking his balls and sucking his cock. His hand on my head held me firmly down until his cock slide down my tonsils and slide down my throat. I gagged at the suddenness but quickly got back my stride as I had become very adept at sucking cock.

Read more at: http://trendope.com/2016/03/must-read-community-slut-mallam-abdulahi/

(1) (Reply)

Heir To The Throne / In Search Of Love: Jackie's Ordeal In Finding Real Love. / Etisalat Announces Three Shortlisted For Lietary Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.