Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) (2123 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Court Says 23-year-old Man Sex With 10-year-old Girl Not Rape / Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by tommykiwi(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
The Ogun state Police Command has paraded a certain Kazeem Tiamiyu aka”Butcher” who is a 23-year-old member of the Eiye Confraternity.

The suspect was arrested on Oreagba Street, Ondo Road, in the Ijebu Ode area on Sunday, January 3, 2016.

In his confession, Kazeem Tiamiyu said, “Since I joined the group in 2012, we have killed no fewer than 15 persons in the state”.

“Personally, I have killed just five people, I have participated in five operations”.

“I have sold several guns to cult members in Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Ijebu Igbo, and Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun and I also have buyers from Lagos”

“I dropped out of Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic when my parents stopped funding my education after they discovered that I was a cult member.”

Tiamiyu’s arrest led to the arrest of a trans-border arms dealer, Taiwo Adekun, who was nabbed alongside his stepdaughter, Sofia Opeifa, on Wednesday in Ijebu Ode, when they came to supply arms to Tiamiyu. The two suspects were paraded alongside Tiamiyu.

The trans-border arms dealer, Adekun, who claimes to be a blacksmith, explained that he travelled to Ijebu Ode from the Ifonyintedo area of Republic of Benin, also confessed to have supplied no fewer than 42 guns and one AK-47 rifles to cults and other criminal gangs in Ogun and Lagos states.

“I am not the producer, I only supply the guns. This is my fourth time of supplying guns to Tiamiyu. I sell the single-barreled guns for N10, 000, while the double-barreled is sold for N20, 000 each”.

“I never knew they were cultists, I supply them guns because they told me the guns were used for security jobs in filling stations”

Also paraded was one Nosa Unity, a driver of a truck with number plate, AFZ 525 XA, loaded with stolen petroleum product totaling 10,000 litres.

The PPRO, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, confirmed that Unity was arrested at the Ibafo area of the state. The vandals, who contacted him, fled on sighting the men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad. The suspects will be charged to court after investigations are concluded.

He also stated that Tiyamiyu was arrested with charms, four single-barreled short guns, one double-barreled cut-to-size gun, one single-barreled cut-to-size gun, expended cartridges and seven rounds of live cartridges.

“From investigations conducted, the Eiye Confraternity has been responsible for cult-related killings and some armed robbery in the Ijebu area’.

“Adekun and Opeifa were arrested in the Ijagun area of Ijebu Ode while trying to supply guns to Tiamiyu”.

“The suspects are responsible for supplying guns to cult and criminal gangs in Ogun and Lagos and they were arrested with five locally-made short single-barreled and five double- barreled short guns”.

“The Commissioner of Police has continued to say the police have zero tolerance for cultism and will continue to make life unbearable for the perpetrators.

“This is a warning to criminals in Ogun State; in their own interest, they should leave the state. We are still after other fleeing members of the group,” the PPRO warned.

Source......http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/i-have-killed-just-five-people-says-23-year-old-butcher/

Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by INTROVERT(f): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2016
just kill him too.

2 Likes

Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2016
The Ogun state Police Command has paraded a
certain Kazeem Tiamiyu aka”Butcher”

Nairaland Name Checkers Association.. Ova to u oo
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2016
death
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by adedoyinbadmus: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2016
There should be proper control of gun trafficking. Also this guy should be tried and justice served to him so it can be a warning to other people interested in his trade. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by kelechi50: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Behind the innocent face is a monster, he that kill's with gun will surely end with gun
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by legaxi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
So we're the trophies for all your killings...!
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
He must die 5 deaths by sword
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
He must die 5 deaths by the sword
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
So five persons na "just"
God help us all.
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by Oladimejyy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
This pikin na werey...he deserve forest not jungle justice
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by uzoormah(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok..u will just die by hanging
NEXT!!
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by uzoormah(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
So five persons na "just" God help us all.
Wow! u and d guy look alike...seems he is one of ur relations
#JUSTASKING
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by RuJay: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
So five persons na "just" God help us all.
honestly lyk say na chicken
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
He said just sad sad sad I no blame u
Re: Have Only Killed “just” Five People Says 23 Year Old Nickname“butcher”(photo) by simplejayy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
he is not done with his confession.. he needs to mention the names of politicians he has worked for

(1) (Reply)

Villagers Killed By Shitile Militants After Attack Benue State. Graphic Photos / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos, Video) / Dubai Prison Conditions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.