Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Winasbet Foldup In Calabar With People's Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winasbet Foldup In Calabar With People's Money (3988 Views)

28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar / The U.J Esuene Stadium In Calabar Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winasbet Foldup In Calabar With People's Money by akandi4u(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Winasbet which is a popular betting centre being patronised by resident sport bettors in Calabar has closed up their shop with people's winning. since on Friday that the sport betting centre remained closed. Patronizers thought the closure was due to the easter holiday. A resident living close to the shop in Otu Ansa in the Calabar area municipal said they came in the night with two Vans and joint task force and carted away all their belongings around 10:30pm. Till now the two shop located around my area has remained close with my winning ticket of 14, my friend's own 52k and other winning I have head about. Something must be done to get this pupil pay people's money o. Advise is needed cos it may soon extend to other betting companies existing in Nigeria. As I'm talking to u now all their shops in calabar is locked down.
Re: Winasbet Foldup In Calabar With People's Money by leofocus: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2016
my guy is right, even i couldnt imagine the whole winas bet runing away,i won a ticket on thursday, on friday they didnt open untill 2day.
Re: Winasbet Foldup In Calabar With People's Money by inas911(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Even their website www.winasbet.com is no more.... Boys don collect them wella. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Okwaraji / Port Harcourt Int'l Marathon! Register Now! / Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.