Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (83099 Views)

We Can Help You In Setting Up Your Betting Company / 5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!! / 6 Keys To Open Doors Of Success In Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by smilethatcharm(f): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
@importexport, I just sent paid for d ebook. Expecting ur response soonest. Your numbers not going through
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by julian888(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
importexpert:

unfortunately the contest is over. but below is an offer that ends today. do not miss out

our contest have successfully ended and our winners are Jasmine00, Scholarships, Occurstaem.
i have a very crazy offer for all those that did not made it to the top. for the next 32hrs ending by exactly 4pm on Thursday 31st march 2016 you can get this guide on 60% discount. you can check on my site www.importsNg.com and see that this guide is going for N5000. but within the next 32hrs all nairalanders can get this guide for only N2000. this is a one time offer that no one should miss. you will see some testimonies of what those that have the guide are saying.

,pls can I queue up
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Olamarkjoel(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
@importexpert, i have paid for the e-book and am expecting my ebook, i have sent my payment details to you.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
@importexpert, i have paid for the e-book and am expecting my ebook, i have sent my payment details to you.
i have received the ebook, i will go through it and read it, when i connect to pc.Thanks
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

i have sent out all packs. kindly check your mail. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 1:24am On Apr 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by HybridMan: 2:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Good day sir

Have gone thru the e-book meticulously and I intend to put into action as you advised..

I saw a memory card reader worth 1.4$ per quantity on dx.com and I intend to order about 10qty for start...Please how much will the shipping cost and do they ship directly to Nigeria on that site? Cos I saw only uk how will I go about it?

Thanks

Hybridman

importexpert:
i really cant bear this calls anymore. the rate at which people are calling and telling me the reasons why they cant meet up with the offer that just ended is too alarming so i have decided to extend this offer for only 15hrs. i.e from 1am friday 1st of april to 4pm friday 1st of april 2016. after this time have elapse, not even the imam in my village can make me to extend this offer. this offer is for only those that can utilize the opportunity. be sure you do not miss out of this offer. refer to www.importsng.com to get the guide now. it will be a true blessing to your live as it have proven to be for many others
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by smilethatcharm(f): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2016
smilethatcharm:
@importexport, I just sent paid for d ebook. Expecting ur response soonest. Your numbers not going through
I have received the ebook, thanks for the prompt response.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by TrollTrap: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Gimme the ebook for free nuh undecided
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by importexpert(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2016
HybridMan:
Good day sir

Have gone thru the e-book meticulously and I intend to put into action as you advised..

I saw a memory card reader worth 1.4$ per quantity on and I intend to order about 10qty for start...Please how much will the shipping cost and do they ship directly to Nigeria on that site? Cos I saw only uk how will I go about it?

Thanks

Hybridman

that is lovely brother. kindly send me an email with the product link and we will dig deep for a better offer. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Jadekitana2(f): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Importexpert ,great job sir
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Kcxee(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2016
I am in
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by KINGOZEK(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please help me on this importation business, have tried many but to no avail. At time I noticed the goods I have are expensive than what is in the market. Please help.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
I really need the book.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by HybridMan: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Alright I will man...thanks

Jumah mubarak smiley

importexpert:

that is lovely brother. kindly send me an email with the product link and we will dig deep for a better offer. your success is my pride
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by TeaY2(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
@importexpert, I sent you an email few hours ago, pls am still waiting for your reply. Thanks.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by marami: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Just saw this thread, could you give us a third chance of purchaing the e.manual.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Importation business??with the way naira is declining??...thats like licking mango and drinking coke at the same time...very risky!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by MacJC: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2016
importexpert:
i really cant bear this calls anymore. the rate at which people are calling and telling me the reasons why they cant meet up with the offer that just ended is too alarming so i have decided to extend this offer for only 15hrs. i.e from 1am friday 1st of april to 4pm friday 1st of april 2016. after this time have elapse, not even the imam in my village can make me to extend this offer. this offer is for only those that can utilize the opportunity. be sure you do not miss out of this offer. refer to www.importsng.com to get the guide now. it will be a true blessing to your live as it have proven to be for many others

I have a sincere question:
How are u able 2 mentor everyone at once. Is it feasible?

Many genuinely set out 2 mentor, but due to time/logistics constraints, falter along d line thereby leaving their prospective mentees on d "4th mainland bridge".

I believe u are doing a good job......... but...... I'm just genuinely curious!
Kindly conquer my fears!

Thanks.

#prospective^mentee.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by 2ndking: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2016
I would like to take this decision but the grace has elapse. I really need to change my story through this import business.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by specialwolex(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2016
I would like to be part of this
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by lavenderjade(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2016
scam

1 Like

Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by olorunda68: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
@op please why are you not picking your phone? I'm yet to get the eBook after making payment sir! cheesy@op please why are you not picking your phone? I'm yet to get the eBook after making payment sir! received @ last tanx sir.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by kayla12(f): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello sir, I have received mine last night I sentyou a text when your number wasn't going.

thank you for the ebook
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by chickygirl: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
I realy need dis ebook, I hv been lookin 4 something like dis for a long time nw
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by YoungWiseCash: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oga importexpert, thanks for the insight. I wanted to know if one can make it through importation despite the high rate of dollar.
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by olorunda68: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
cheesy received sir, tanx
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by WalkerMichael(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
ni
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
marami:
Just saw this thread, could you give us a third chance of purchaing the e.manual.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
cry angry
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by kkerry87: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2016
I need it urgently @op.... kkerry87@gmail.com
Re: 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business by justmi1: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Please I am interested in this import bid...please how can I pay for the eBook..my e-mail is Akinsiku.temitayo@yahoo. Com thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.