Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

How To Get Through Yahoomail When Someone Has. Forgot His/her Secret Qestion - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Get Through Yahoomail When Someone Has. Forgot His/her Secret Qestion (1187 Views)

Can Someone's Yahoomail Account Be Disabled Or Discontinued? / Please Help, My Yahoomail Is Not Getting Email From Some Email Addresses / Unlock A Samsung Galaxy Device When You Forgot Your Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Through Yahoomail When Someone Has. Forgot His/her Secret Qestion by terabyte2015(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please don't mind me grammatical error

Am in urgent need of my yahoomail for an important document but the stuff is telling me to answer my secret question which I selected back in 2009.
Please am in urgent need of any help that can get me to my inbox

Thanks
Re: How To Get Through Yahoomail When Someone Has. Forgot His/her Secret Qestion by TheWebDeveloper(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2016
terabyte2015:
Please don't mind me grammatical error

Am in urgent need of my yahoomail for an important document but the stuff is telling me to answer my secret question which I selected back in 2009.
Please am in urgent need of any help that can get me to my inbox

Thanks

Hi.

First of all, this has to be done on a computer. It's possible on a mobile phone but you might not get this solved if you didn't add your mobile number to your email account or if your browser is not current version of Chrome.

Navigate to Yahoo Mail log in. Enter your email address and any string of characters as password. It should return with a message saying your details are incorrect.

Scroll down and click the link on Forgotten Password. Follow the prompts. If asked to enter the last password you remember, type any of the former passwords that you remember.

When asked to get confirmation for a password reset, choose a medium (phone or email) you have access to.

Try this and tell me how it goes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It It Possible To Learn How To Develop Apps On A Month-5 Hrs Time Daily / Must You Be A Mathematics Genius Before You Be A Programmer / You're Not Good At Design--you're A PROGRAMMER!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.