Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Honest Advice Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Honest Advice Pls (643 Views)

Urgent Advice Pls / I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Advice Pls by payne4real(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
I have access to corolla 2008. What business can I do with it.
A business that can fetch me say 5,000 or more daily.

Am looking at car hire but I'm a novice in transport business and i'm not that familer with lagos roads.

Note: I can drive!

Pls house honest advice.
Thanks
Re: Honest Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
payne4real:

Am looking at car hire but I'm a novice in transport business and i'm not that familer with lagos roads.

Pls house honest advice.
Thanks

600k sell the corolla for me
Re: Honest Advice Pls by payne4real(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
If I want to sale the car I know where to go.
Businessnaija:

600k sell the corolla for me
Re: Honest Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
payne4real:
If I want to sale the car I know where to go.

Where can i buy a corolla 04-05 at the rate of 600-700k, neat and clean.
Re: Honest Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
payne4real:

Pls house honest advice.
Thanks

In regards to your question, you can turn to a transporter, transporting classified individuals, and you could make 20-30k daily.... Also, drive people with their own car during travel.
Re: Honest Advice Pls by payne4real(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
How can I go about it? How ad where do I get classified individual? Pls I need info on these. Thanks
Businessnaija:

In regards to your question, you can turn to a transporter, transporting classified individuals, and you could make 20-30k daily.... Also, drive people with their own car during travel.
Re: Honest Advice Pls by payne4real(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Go to the auto section
Businessnaija:

Where can i buy a corolla 04-05 at the rate of 600-700k, neat and clean.
Re: Honest Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
payne4real:
How can I go about it? How ad where do I get classified individual? Pls I need info on these. Thanks

Let us start with your location.. There are well to do men in your area?, that is the first phase.

Secondy, you should put your car up for drop, people would pay you to get a confortable drop.

let people know how skilled you are with driving, and tell them you can drive them to abuja, lagos , kano for a fee, starting from 50k -100k.

Finally, brand yourself and your car. get a uniform and get your car a uniform.
Re: Honest Advice Pls by payne4real(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmmm
Businessnaija:

Let us start with your location.. There are well to do men in your area?, that is the first phase.

Secondy, you should put your car up for drop, people would pay you to get a confortable drop.

let people know how skilled you are with driving, and tell them you can drive them to abuja, lagos , kano for a fee, starting from 50k -100k.

Finally, brand yourself and your car. get a uniform and get your car a uniform.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Webiste / What Muhammad Ali’s Quotes Taught Me About Running A Business / Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.