Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) (94417 Views)

Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / Man Shot Dead By Soldier In Edo Over N500 Bribe At A Military Checkpoint. Photos / Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by ElderLoLo: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
God have mercy on us ooo. Our God continue to expose any devil plan in this country...kudos to NA

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by somez(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lolol.. Na wa o...Who come be this one sef?
notoriousbabe:
who tolded you that incredible is their name? Na so una go dey blow lie for people
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by KissCODE(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Some occupant of the vehicle aren't aware of the shit inside that casket..that I am sure
do you believe this thing you typed?
When has coffin become a traveling bag? Na waa oh!

How can someone be in a vehicle carrying casket without being a friend or member of the family of those that owns the casket?

It is the driver that might not know but in this one the driver even knows wetin dey.

Anyway their own don done unless them get leg.

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by shocker007(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
These folks were intercepted on their way from Lagos to Ondo
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
na WA ohhh...they for organize one dead body put on top...everyday for thief..
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by emma2002(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Some occupant of the vehicle aren't aware of the shit inside that casket..that I am sure

Who travels on a bus laden with a purported corpse and doesn't know the individual who has died.

By the way does a bus transporting a casket pick up passengers along the way? No matter how stranded you may be along the wayside and such bus comes along, would you embark?

...they've all got some hard questions to answer, they and their accomplices at departure and destination.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by charmosky(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Definitely Northern part of Nigeria can such happen...kudos to our ever gallant Army
the days of the wicked are numbered
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by iyerikan12: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kudos to our gallant personnel for the victory so far. May God continue be protecting them and give them ability to discharge their duties.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
We can lie in this Nigeria ehn,Choi! These are not Nigerian soldiers na. The insignias on their uniforms are foreign...clearly not Nigerian soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Limpo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Naff24(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:
That's very very imposicant as no passenger would ever board a vehicle carrying coffin already undecided
All of 'em sabi wetin dey flow.....make ma gallant soldiers kuku finish dem patapata cz dem b disturbance particles to our nation grin
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Limpo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
shocked wonders shall never end, caskets are no longer for dead body alon
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:

Nope, they are all aware as that vehicle is not a public vehicle.

No one dares enter a bus conveying corpse.

Since no one can enter a bus conveying cofin with corpse inside.

My question is, who did they thought was inside the coffin to convey it? Their uncle? Papa? Mama? Sister? Brother? Relation?

I don't think so.

Can u go to a motor park and then pay to enter a bus conveying corpse?
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by PrinceKenne(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oh my God..........when will Nija be fully delivered self!
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by infortech(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
thank God. if na for my area police own is to collect 100 from keke,200 from buses
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
Army is 2 sure

Nigerian police is just a disappointment

All it takes is #100 naira to smuggle shit through

Only God knows how many of such have passed undetected right under the noses of our policemen after picking up bribes from commercial drivers. Strange they fail to realise these same bullets and guns will ultimately snuff life outta them someday. #Nigerianpoliceiscorrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Godsate:

Here are the police that's suppose to arrest them.

2 sure or 3 direct?
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by suteco16: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
May God in his infinite mercy never allow me or any of my loved ones be at the wrong place at the wrong time....
I'm damn sure some of the occupants know nothing about the ammunition found in the vehicle... .
There's virtually no way they can prove that they're innocent...
Just imagining the torture they'll go through gives me the creeps lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So you meant you can board a public vehicle with coffin?
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by obbasiasa(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
May God in his infinite mercy never allow me or any of my loved ones be at the wrong place at the wrong time....
I'm damn sure some of the occupants know nothing about the ammunition found in the vehicle... .
Just imagining the torture they'll go through gives me the creeps lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it's impossible to think that the occupants are not aware of the content of the coffin
The reason is that people don't stay in the same vehicle with coffins
Except they are taking the coffin somewhere
Coffins are not carried in commercial vehicle and the same time they put in other passengers
Even the driver must be aware of where the coffin was taken from and it's content except he was hijacked
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Ondoboi12345678: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, its a movie tittled " bullet in the coffin" part 1&2
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
oya Like this if u are smart enough to observe that this is not Nigeria!
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by christinie(f): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
OPC.

Berrilite:
OMG!!!

Please we need location where this took place.
God bless our soldiers.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Britstar: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
End time coffin

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
gawu1:

I observed this too. If only we can always condemned evil and stopped being hypocrites...
That's it my brother.. Attack the evil doer not his belief
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackprowler:

We don't yet know if they are Muslims. It's possible. Umaru Dikko dressed in catholic clothes when he disguised to escape Nigeria. I'm sure you didn't know some things are possible
I ain't kiddo, I knew wildest shittt you can never imagine.. All we are saying here is, nobody is attacking the niggas religion.. If they were Muslims, nobody will cross check before attacking.. Kapish?
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by garrimallam: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pls how could one enter a bus with casket of unknown person because your traveling, impossible!!!! If the senora is real, all the occupant of that bus are part to the game period.
LEGITLAYO:
Just imagining the t orture they'll go through gives me the creeps lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by iamdeejayscar(f): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
God help us all oh
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by san316(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
ehispapa:

sorry to disappoint you..this is not Nigeria....dont tribalise or cover with religion. we also understand Hausa....look at the Army badge closely...its doesnt belong to any army corps from Nigeria. Thanks

If you really understand Hausa as you claimed, you'd have understood the basis for my response. He said Hausas are making us see hell. Then I responded by questioning his unfounded assumption that they are hausas. Dazzol
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Jossylalaski: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
I don't believe this story. It lacks credibility. Where did it happen, who are those involved, when did this happen?
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by moses320(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
coolThis should b a planed work btwin d police, Soldier and road safety
my question is dat are dis three uniform men workin on d same spot?
[color=#990000]This should b a planed work btwin d police, Soldier and road safety
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naughtysite:
Their own don be

you dey sorry for them? Do you know how many lives have just been spared?
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:

My dear ignorant is not an excuse before law. Why didn't they question the driver what's inside the casket which suppose to raise suspicion for the fact a casket is supposed to be carried by an ambulance not a bus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.