Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,958,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) (94636 Views)

Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / Man Shot Dead By Soldier In Edo Over N500 Bribe At A Military Checkpoint. Photos / Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by MCzubby247(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Some occupant of the vehicle aren't aware of the shit inside that casket..that I am sure
but heyyy.......wait how can you board a commercial bus carry corps the must be aware
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by bebu: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
I go like wacth dis niaja movie oo
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2016
[quote][/quote][quote author=seunlayi post=44223798]Until I hear from a credible source, this story remains unbelievable. It may be from the scene of a movie. I trust the Govt of the day, they would have started blowing trumpet about this feat.

If na hausa fulani or muslim you go believe abi.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by presidentMZ: 12:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Some Christian are bloody terrorist, see what they are hiding in there churches
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by diva90: 2:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Wow this is terrible
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Buraka(m): 3:38am On Mar 30, 2016
ilawanson44:

Yeah i know...I am competing with your family in the art of dullness!

Why did you bring his family into this matter?
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Buraka(m): 3:41am On Mar 30, 2016
presidentMZ:

you need a factory settings knock on your brainless skull. din di rin
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Buraka(m): 3:46am On Mar 30, 2016
PrinceKenne:
Oh my God..........when will Nija be fully delivered self!

Ask google abi your phone no browse again.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by richidinho(m): 4:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Some occupant of the vehicle aren't aware of the shit inside that casket..that I am sure

So u will enter taxi that has a coffin inside. . And pple even like this poo of a comment

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Caseless: 5:03am On Mar 30, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
May God in his infinite mercy never allow me or any of my loved ones be at the wrong place at the wrong time....
I'm damn sure some of the occupants know nothing about the ammunition found in the vehicle... .
There's virtually no way they can prove that they're innocent...
Just imagining the torture they'll go through gives me the creeps lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
do cars that carry casket or corpse pick passengers by the road? People now board vehicle with casket without actually being relations of the deceased? They know everything about what was in that casket.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Caseless: 5:06am On Mar 30, 2016
nativefowl:
don't mind them.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Caseless: 5:08am On Mar 30, 2016
presidentMZ:
I have a feeling this happened in Kaduna, before command junction if you are coming from kakuri . Don't mind them.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 30, 2016
A movie about the Nigerian Army catching terrorists at check points? hmmm. With dozens of guns and bullets just for one scene in a movie?
I have never seen such a movie.
seunlayi:
Until I hear from a credible source, this story remains unbelievable. It may be from the scene of a movie. I trust the Govt of the day, they would have started blowing trumpet about this feat.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by laprince(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Berrilite:
OMG!!!
Please we need location where this took place. God bless our soldiers.
Why do you need the location?
So that you can maintain a longer distance from the location?
I think its not true. Or perhaps, a movie scene.
It ought to have been on news
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by SPG4U(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Flirtyjane:
can you board a bus with a casket in it...

without having a knowledge of the corpse

or will you board a transport bus with a casket as ur co passenger....

guy reason am now!!!
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Henycymama(f): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2016
Chai, Lord have Mercy!! n someone will coman tell me that some of the occupants won't be aware??, that obviously can't b true how can you board a vehicle with coffin?, even if na free that can't be possible it's Impossicant!!
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by onionsbeans12: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2016
seunlayi:
Until I hear from a credible source, this story remains unbelievable. It may be from the scene of a movie. I trust the Govt of the day, they would have started blowing trumpet about this feat.
I agree with you. There no lie Zombies, Buhari and his apc will talk. This may be a complete lie and arrangement so that the gillible ones will praise them.
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by iamCross(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Wake up bro. This is the Nigerian Army and not Lai Mohammed. No Nigerian movie has ever used such cache of weapons on set. They were transporting the weapons from Lagos to Ondo.
seunlayi:
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by VitaminB12(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2016
seunlayi:
I confirm you bro. This one na movie scene. How can armed soldiers be the ones to bring down the coffin. They should be alert and conscious. In a real life situation our NA will order the occupants of the vehicle to bring the coffin down and open it.

Mods, abeg enough of all this unverified nonsense you push to the front page
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by pafun(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2016
[size=14pt]Wonderful ! They even knew the bus was coming and it was loaded with ammunition and therefore brought a cameraman with them to record the surprise !
Nollywood no go keel pesson with laugh grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) by Bioboy1213(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
HRich:
Lolz. Lemme check
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.