Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Landlord And I...please I Need Your Advise - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Landlord And I...please I Need Your Advise (549 Views)

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / Need Help! My Landlord Gave Me 7 Days Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord And I...please I Need Your Advise by kingandamy4life(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please i will like to get advise from nairalanders because am very confused.i moved into an apartment last year and the landlord promised to fix some few tins but especially water because they only have well water. Most importantly for me was the water, i have troubled him and he managed to fix a bore hole but the water is not treated and is smelling. i cannot use it. i have been disturbing him for at least to treat the water ,instead he is busy building another house in front of me claiming he don't have money. Now my rent is due and i have bluntly told him i will not pay until he fixes the water because i cannot be knocking on peoples gates to fetch water and be buying pure water for everything for a house that i pay 300k every year.my neighbors are not in support of me and have advised me not to make trouble because he is a troublesome landlord. The entire estate knows about this man and his trouble and re scared of him. please what do you people advise me to do? is it to pay him and continue to suffer or allow him to give me a quick notice.i need some one to advise me on what to do because i cant imagine allowing such a wicked landlord to keep wallowing in wickedness and nothing is done about it...please advise me
Re: My Landlord And I...please I Need Your Advise by kingandamy4life(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
kingandamy4life:
Please i will like to get advise from nairalanders because am very confused.i moved into an apartment last year and the landlord promised to fix some few tins but especially water because they only have well water. Most importantly for me was the water, i have troubled him and he managed to fix a bore hole but the water is not treated and is smelling. i cannot use it. i have been disturbing him for at least to treat the water ,instead he is busy building another house in front of me claiming he don't have money. Now my rent is due and i have bluntly told him i will not pay until he fixes the water because i cannot be knocking on peoples gates to fetch water and be buying pure water for everything for a house that i pay 300k every year.my neighbors are not in support of me and have advised me not to make trouble because he is a troublesome landlord. The entire estate knows about this man and his trouble and re scared of him. please what do you people advise me to do? is it to pay him and continue to suffer or allow him to give me a quick notice.i need some one to advise me on what to do because i cant imagine allowing such a wicked landlord to keep wallowing in wickedness and nothing is done about it...please advise me

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Girl With Two V*ginas Reveals How Her S*x Life Works (photo+video) / 4 Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed - Newsphases / Blogger Shares His Encounter With DSS At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.