Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) (43077 Views)

"The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode / See How Fayose Rode To Venue Of Flyover Inspection In Ekiti(pics) / Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by gebest: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Is going to be an abandoned project, trust me Fayose has no vision.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by mowapa(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Is he done with the airport project?
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by ogagun1: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2016
I am an Ekiti indigene and I just got back to Lagos on Monday, the general term among the populace there is that they have voted wrongly, imagine over 7billion for 2km road, he wants to build an over 2billion market in Ado and at the same time an airport, yet some workers are owned between 4-6months salary, all this projects are his avenue to steal the state dry and leave behind him abandoned projects. He has not done any tangible capital project, all he does is to play to the gallery of some gullible illiterates with rice, veg oil, ponmo and giving money to people at parties. He has constituted himself as the only opposition to PDP to win sympathy when he will be tried for his current evil in Ekiti. He is currently making life unbearable for people through different taxes.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Silsilah:

How many Km was that of the Kano State?

The three places combined, are 3kms apart
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ado-Ekiti, which I travel to regularly doesn't really need a bridge or fly over. There is good road network and a lot of alternative routes out of the seemingly busy ones- Adebayo, Fajuyi, Secretariat, Stadium etc
This is clearly a ploy to milk the state dry and mortgage the future of the state to contractors and vendors like it's happening in Osun State now. EFCC should investigate these contract quotations
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
chimere66:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State on Tuesday flagged off the construction of the first flyover in Ekiti State.

Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Fayose explained that the flyover, which is going to be about two kilometers, would cost the State Government over 7 billion Naira.

The 1.2km bridge will cover Fajuyi-Okesa-Ojumose, Ado Ekiti.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photosfayose-flags-off-constrution-of.html
common flyover that a council chairman shld do,this agbero gov.showing d whole world. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
no wonder they blocked the road for days
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
freeborn76:
This is how you would know that Nigeria still has a long way to go-flyover! Chai! So, flyover is now development? This country never ceases to amaze me. There are many communities without pipeborne water in Ekiti, many without roads, schools are in tatters (according to Idah Peterside), yet this man dey build flyover for N7 billion. What have we done to be bequeathed with heartless governors everywhere? Wike says he will not continue Monorail because it is Amaechi's project, that goat Rauf Aregbesola has turned Osun to a laughing stock, while Rochas is celebrating the opening of a Mall with so much hype. God, wetin we do? Aside Obiano of Anambra, Ayade of Cross River, Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi and Ambode of Lagos who have little semblance of sanity, all other governors are bunch of mediocres...God help Nigeria! cry cry cry cry

I think d northern states have better governors to be honest. Well especially kano, jigawa, kebbi, Kaduna...

The ones u mentioned in d south are d only ones I know too. Maybe I'll add amosun. My state (osun state) just seems cursed. NEVER had a good governor. All d educated pple just move out after their university education and don't look bk. This has bn happening for generations. I don't go to my village cos my parents never go home. They need young smart governors like Fashola or Donald duke. But pple like dt will not go and contest for governorship, just d semi-illiterate, cultist thieves. And d cycle continues. So much natural resources & beauty. Just a shame.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by egobetatoday: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
abuayman:
Haba Fayose, 7bilion for a flyover? When Kano state government built 2 flyovers for 4.5billion.

For those that knows Kano, Gadon-kaya, Kabuga, and Sharada Road flyover under construction, combined are not up to 7billion naira

if u can show us all the documents for the bridge at 4.5 billion we will believe you. All politicians are the same brother.
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Goddex: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
ERODEDEAST:
FAYOSE is working Zombies can bath with Acid for all I care
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
abuayman:
Haba Fayose, 7bilion for a flyover? When Kano state government built 2 flyovers for 4.5billion.

For those that knows Kano, Gadon-kaya, Kabuga, and Sharada Road flyover under construction, combined are not up to 7billion naira
Ogbeni keep quiet... Was d economic so bad like dis when Kano did dias? Everybody knws dat price of everything now is x3 of bfor. So u can expect d price of construction in 2012 to b dsame nw
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
gulfer:

September 19, 2012 | 4:15 pm

News

The Ogun government said on Tuesday that it had spent N783.1 million on the construction of flyover bridge at Ibara roundabout in Abeokuta.

Mr Kayode Ademolake, the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Works, disclosed this during an oversight visit to the ministry by the House of Assembly Committee on Housing and Infrastructure.

Ademolake, who put the total cost of the project at N1.5 billion, said that the government had released N783.1 million.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/ogun-govt-spends-n783-1m-on-construction-of-fly-over-bridge/
Dat was 2012 not 2016
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
phantonce:
7.5bn naira on a 2km bridge without road construction.

Because ogun and anambra are building bridges doesn't mean e should also.

What happened to using traffic light instead of this fly over in a place that never sees hold up.

Fayose has gone mad
Fool for calling elder person Mad... Were are you when APC govs. Where building there? Abi u no dey there when Aregberascals was building flyover in Osun? U knw tell him this ooo? Na traffic light u dey suggest when we all knw that Electricity is poor and fuel is scarce. Abi na to just build d traffic light for demo?
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Haryohdeji:
Fool for calling elder person Mad... Were are you when APC govs. Where building there? Abi u no dey there when Aregberascals was building flyover in Osun? U knw tell him this ooo? Na traffic light u dey suggest when we all knw that Electricity is poor and fuel is scarce. Abi na to just build d traffic light for demo?

There is single flyover in osun state so rephrase your lie
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by kennytidistar(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
OAFMods:
7 billion naira for a 2 KM bridge

3.5 billion per KM

Fayose continue by the time you are tru with your people dem go no say kaaki no be leather.

he is better than fashola that spent 29.bn on ikoyi fly over bridge. and he still toll it, you still praise him.
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by lionlee216(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Heard he said that he's building flyover to ease the traffic at Fajuyi. I was so surprised to hear that because I live close to Fajuyi park (behind captain cook). the only time you experience traffic congestion is when TOTAL is selling fuel with a long of queue.
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Silsilah: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
abuayman:

The three places combined, are 3kms apart
Ha sad
Let's see what lovers of Fayose will present as his excuse
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
hohafrank:
Fayose the nightmare of Buhari ,the dullard and the worst president Nigerian have ever had.

How is Fayose Buhari's nightmare when the latter never acknowledges Fayose's existence let alone recognise or identify with Fayose's madness? Fayose is his own nightmares, and he will die of them eventually.
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by HenryLiverpool(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
That is action governor...good job indeed..but,he should at least try and see to civil servant salary and pensioners...
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
OAFMods:
7 billion naira for a 2 KM bridge

3.5 billion per KM

Fayose continue by the time you are tru with your people dem go no say kaaki no be leather.
Fayose is very unwise,if Ekiti were to be a company,it would hav filed for bankruptcy even most states in Nigeria. States are struggling to pay salaries once in many months and he's embarking on such a white elephant project.
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
odikimi:
zombies will like, what sort of nonsense fly over is he constructing? The he concentrates on stomach infrastructure, they will like : Fayose is doing just amale, palm wine flag off. So I am asking now what should Fayose do to please u guys? zombies only should answer me.
in fact u're d next greatest zombie afta ur mentor fayose,how on earth wil a state like Ekiti dat would hav filed for bankruptcy were it a company embark on such a white elephant project?a state dat is struggling to pay it's workers once in many months?whr wil he get d funds to finance d project?he wanna start anoda abandoned project like d airport project and u're here celebrating mediocrity. He acquired peoples farm land all in d name of building a needless airport. How many people fly to Ekiti dat makes him think of building an airport? Even d Akure airport dat has been in existence for long,how many passengers fly through it?guy,wise up and don't be sentimental in ur posts or judgment.
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by basadenet: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fayiose is working, ekiti is moving.
Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by Kayolamzy: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
SEE AS FAYOSE DE WASH EKITI PEOPLE
How many motors are moving in EKITI Daily?
EKITI DON'T NEED IT. THINK OF SOMETHING GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Kudos to him, at least he is one of the performing Governor in the face of this current harsh economy in the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worst Govenors Of 2013 / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Buhari Arrives Daura After Signing The 2016 Budget.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.