Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti (946 Views)

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully And Magnificently Built In Owerri (pictures) / Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, on Tuesday, flagged off the construction of a N5.7billion worth flyover in Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti state capital, promising to deliver the project within 24 months. Governor Ayodele Fayose flagging-off the construction of 1.2km N5.7billion worth flyover in Ado Ekiti, on Tuesday, March 29, 2016. At the event, Fayose, who described the 1.2kilometre flyover project as the first of its kind in the state said it was part of his plans to ease traffic in the state capital city. The flyover will begin at Fajuyi area and terminate at Ojumose area of Ado-Ekiti, the State capital. Fayose warned the contractor against unnecessary delay, saying the project must be delivered within the stipulated time. He said: “This was a project that has been in my heart since my first term. I nearly awarded it before that unfortunate incident happened. I saw it as a landmark achievement because you can’t get it in Ondo or Osun State. “I have promised that I won’t abandon any project for my successor. I shall complete every project that I awarded, because I don’t want to leave any burden behind. The Chairman, Ekiti State Council of Traditional Rulers, Oba Samuel Adedapo and the Ewi of Ado Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adeyemo, who praised the governor for his zeal to develop Ekiti, appealed to politicians to give peace a chance to forestall unnecessary crisis that could cause distraction. They said Ekiti will continue to appreciate Fayose’s efforts to develop the state in spite of the dwindling federal allocation.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fayose-flags-off-first-flyover-in-ekiti/

1 Like

Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by christinie(f): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ride on my warrior.
Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by Disneylady(f): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Coool
Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by ademega(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
a contract that fayemi has already awarded before he left
Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by rusher14: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Flyover in Ekiti State.

That must be a great development.

Now the usual traffic would be avoided.

From Ilawe to Ode-ekiti always a hassle.

They probably need some underground railway as well.

Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
When Zombies see this thread they will be like:

Oh gawd he's got silver..!!

This thread is like Sunlight to a Zombie..

Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by Ooni: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Somebody just read my thread.
We need to support our income with cocoa too.
Welldone fayose

btw i hope there re cars to use the flyover because the level of poverty here in SW is mind boggling
Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by ibotic(f): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ooni:
Somebody just read my thread.
We need to support our income with cocoa too.
Welldone fayose

btw i hope there re cars to use the flyover because the level of poverty here in SW is mind boggling

At least Yoruba have seaport
Plus cocoa...conducive atmosphere
..airports...oil......
What do we have
baby factory business
Fake medicine
Anyi Ewegi Ihere
Our shame is too much
Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by gunuvi(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
this one na gone for zombies o. fayose my man any day
Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by mallamseifaldin(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good news.
Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by mankan2k7(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bad news for zombies
Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by Ooni: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
ibotic:

At least Yoruba have seaport
Plus cocoa...conducive atmosphere
..airports...oil......
What do we have
baby factory business
Fake medicine
Anyi Ewegi Ihere
Our shame is too much
you are not making sense at alllll. The only seaport we yorubas have it is ibos who make use of it. It is ibos who control the only city we yorubas have. They take the money to iboland to develop making yorubaland a cave. Do you know our patrich oodua will be rolling and biting his finger in the grave now. If you are ibo u should be thanking God because i dont feel happy being yoruba now. Ibos will insult us in lagos we will tell them yes sir! Fulani will slaughter us we will apologise to them. Only God can deliver we yorubas
Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by ibotic(f): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ooni:
you are not making sense at alllll. The only seaport we yorubas have it is ibos who make use of it. It is ibos who control the only city we yorubas have. They take the money to iboland to develop making yorubaland a cave. Do you know our patrich oodua will be rolling and biting his finger in the grave now. If you are ibo u should be thanking God because i dont feel happy being yoruba now. Ibos will insult us in lagos we will tell them yes sir! Fulani will slaughter us we will apologise to them. Only God can deliver we yorubas

Lol... grin
Why are you talking like this
Did your people not shamefully flog our king when he went to beg
Did Fashola not send us back and we almost died
Did the great Oba of lagos not give us lagoon water to drink
Truly shame is not in Igbo people's nature
We must retrace our steps
Till date no Igbo can claim anything...
Unless he has visited lagos or Kano
Have Fulani not kidnapped our youths and women
They are raping them eagerly at the moment... shocked shocked
You are here shouting about 'your Yoruba' people... shocked
Truly our shame is bad
Ooni please help us...
Fulani have planted flag on awa land o...
We are cursed by life... grin
We are shameless vagabonds.... grin
Full of hate and failure.... grin
Chukwu okike abiama o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by demolinka(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
I dey laff sote I dey cry! Nairaland na wetin!! Ibotic and ooni, make una continue ehn. I dey watch una two

1 Like

Re: Fayose Flags-off First Flyover In Ekiti by Roks(m): 1:00am On Mar 30, 2016
I'm starting to see why he his loved by people

(1) (Reply)

Photos:president Buhari In China's Forbidden City / Answer This Question With Honesty Who Provokes You Most In Nigeria ? / Enugu State Governor Lied About The Massacre Of His People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.