Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. (6439 Views)

Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by luciomoggi(m): 2:58am On Mar 30, 2016
While Bola Tinubu and Kachikwu Ibe (Minister of State for Petroleum) continues to wash their dirty linens in the public, MailTelegraph. decided to profile the lady (Nike Animashaun) rumoured to be at the centre of the duo's public dirty fight .

Nike Animashaun is not just your everyday woman . She is a rare type and a lady who has made a complete mockery of the APC's "Change" Propaganda. Born in 1965, the Lagos State socialite is the controversial former Permanent Secretary of the Lagos State Ministry of Science and Technology who served under the administrations of both Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Raji Fashola. Animashaun was unceremoniously sacked by the present administration of Akin Ambode last year in a public sector cleansing exercise , after it emerged that she and her allay Bola Omoboya (Former Director General of Computer Services in the Ministry of Science and Technology had diverted more than N5b meant for contracts).

Records show that Mrs Animashaun had risen from a Junior Magistrate position in the Lagos State Judiciary to her then imperious position before her sack. To buttress further , Animashaun was not just a public servant as she was rumoured to be romantically close to Dr . Tunji Olowolafe (popularly addressed as Lafe), who is stil remains an influential contractor for the Lagos State government as he owns and runs the highly successful Deux Projects.

To underscore why the APC is in self-denial on it's corruption stained government , Mrs. Animashaun shortly after her sack was appointed as the Company Secretary of the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company by the Group -Managing Director and Minister of State for Petroleum , Dr. Kachikwu Ibe.

The questions remain on how a lady dismissed from public service of corruption charges not only gets another job but a better and more critical one? On what basis was the appointment made or are the APC government trying to contradict the decision of the Lagos State government where she worked before her shameful dismissal ? While the petroleum sector is ridden with corruption , the Group Managing-Director instead of doing a through cleansing and overhaul is busy recruiting those with corruption charges hanging on their necks.

There is clearly a missing puzzle for the public when an administration accuses another of corruption but when given the opportunity continues the recruitment of more corrupt officials in it's new government.

It seems that Nigerians are really in for a hard and bumpy ride under this administration, which keeps unfolding it's "negative change policies" thus inflicting more hardship on the citizens than they ever experienced . What ever is the case posterity will surely judge the administration .

Source

http://mailtelegraph..com.ng/2016/03/mrs-nike-animashaun-lady-rumoured-to-be.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by HungerBAD: 2:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Kachikwu Ibe

Kachikwu Ibe

Kachikwu Ibe

How many times did i type your name? "Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble."(Chinua Achebe).

How can you employ somebody that was sacked for corruption?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by dunkem21(m): 3:02am On Mar 30, 2016
Are they dragging the lady?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 30, 2016
She's even ugly and manly. I've noticed that successful men often get entangled with ugly ladies, is it witchcraft, JAZZcraft or BEERcraft?

That will never be my portion abeg. Tufiakwa.angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by Standing5(m): 3:27am On Mar 30, 2016
And so . . . Just another plate of yam and pepper soup for wailers.
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by jeffizy(m): 3:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Another beer parlour gist.
Quite petty.

7 Likes

Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by banty: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Powet of a woman!
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Carefully crafted to malign KaChikwu. Not that I am a fan of the man but I don't believe a word of this post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by nosypat(m): 4:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by wilcox(m): 4:10am On Mar 30, 2016
If I say bottom power many will call me names.
But come to think of it, the said lady could just be a victim of circumstances. Perhaps, she was laid off from Lagos state government because she refused to do the bidden of someone and so. E how, God smiled at her by using Kachikwu. My opinion though.
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by BossKratos: 4:43am On Mar 30, 2016
undecided

Abeg na who be dis "runs woman" again?

***sips gbegiri featuring ciroc***
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by onyi4edu(f): 5:04am On Mar 30, 2016
*In shaggy's voice* -Strength of a woman grin

New meaning of APC = Absorb Past Criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by christinie(f): 5:12am On Mar 30, 2016
She's neither ugly nor manly. She's only athletic but that is not even the issue here.

Why should one agency sack someone for corruption and another one hires her so fast?

By the way why wasn't she charged to court for her fraudulent activities?

SirJeffry:
She's even ugly and manly. I've noticed that successful men often get entangled with ugly ladies, is it witchcraft, JAZZcraft or BEERcraft?

That will never be my portion abeg. Tufiakwa.angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by leahcimzil: 6:26am On Mar 30, 2016
becos front page
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by chiefobdk(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2016
wilcox:
If I say bottom power many will call me names.
But come to think of it, the said lady could just be a victim of circumstances. Perhaps, she was laid off from Lagos state government because she refused to do the bidden of someone and so. E how, God smiled at her by using Kachikwu. My opinion though.

she was sacked because she is a fashola loyalist..
she is from the fashola camp. buhari is clipping the wings of the ludo player so he is working with the fashola camp in lagos state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kachikwu Ibe

Kachikwu Ibe

Kachikwu Ibe

How many times did i type your name? "Those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble."(Chinua Achebe).

How can you employ somebody that was sacked for corruption?
Before Kachikwu employed her he had to send his name to Lagos State government for due diligence and Ambode approved his appointment.

Why is Tinubu frothing from his Halitosis mouth and why cant you do a simple thinking before posting this poo.

All Apc are bunch of scammers
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by stinggy(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2016
jeffizy:
Another beer parlour gist.
Quite petty.
I swear.
Low-life reportage. Meant for their foolish peers only.
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Can this be true ?B-):O;-)=-O
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by luciomoggi(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2016
stinggy:

I swear.

Has Abba Moro been found guilty yet, what of Dasuki, Abacha and Metu? It's people like you who are blind followers. Nothing can ever be wrong with APC government , they are saints .

My question is was she sacked or not in Lagos State Ministry of Science and Technology and for what reason? Irrespective of the fact she wasn't charged to court she has a corruption case hanging on her neck.

As for those that said Ambode endorsed her, did you hear that from the Lagos State government? What do you expect Kachikwu's camp to tell you before appointing her. Will he say she is guilty so you hang him?

The truth is that people like this whose past are stained with corruption are not fit to hold public office, until they clear there names.

You might want to know that even with the quantum corruption in the country the judiciary is yet to convict them. So do we appoint these people again because they are not yet convicted .

Do not be myopic . Try and be objective even for a second . I voted APC but that doesn't stop me from criticising or applauding them if need arises . It's called constructive criticism . I will never follow any party or individual, I follow good policies and leadership, not human beings . Have a blast
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by luciomoggi(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2016
stinggy:

I swear.

Has Abba Moro been found guilty yet, what of Dasuki, Abacha and Metu? It's people like you who are blind followers. Nothing can ever be wrong with APC government , they are saints .

My question is was she sacked or not in Lagos State Ministry of Science and Technology and for what reason? Irrespective of the fact she wasn't charged to court she has a corruption case hanging on her neck.

As for those that said Ambode endorsed her, did you hear that from the Lagos State government? What do you expect Kachikwu's camp to tell you before appointing her. Will he say she is guilty so you hang him?

The truth is that people like this whose past are stained with corruption are not fit to hold public office, until they clear their names.

You might want to know that even with the quantum corruption in the country the judiciary is yet to convict them. So do we appoint these people again because they are not yet convicted .

Do not be myopic . Try and be objective even for a second . I voted APC but that doesn't stop me from criticising or applauding them if need arises . It's called constructive criticism . I will never follow any party or individual, I follow good policies and leadership, not human beings . Have a blast
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by stevecantrell: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2016
Sick country... lipsrsealed
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2016
luciomoggi:

While Bola Tinubu and Kachikwu Ibe (Minister of State for Petroleum) continues to wash their dirty linens in the public, MailTelegraph. decided to profile the lady (Nike Animashaun) rumoured to be at the centre of the duo's public dirty fight .

Nike Animashaun is not just your everyday woman . She is a rare type and a lady who has made a complete mockery of the APC's "Change" Propaganda. Born in 1965, the Lagos State socialite is the controversial former Permanent Secretary of the Lagos State Ministry of Science and Technology who served under the administrations of both Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Raji Fashola. Animashaun was unceremoniously sacked by the present administration of Akin Ambode last year in a public sector cleansing exercise , after it emerged that she and her allay Bola Omoboya (Former Director General of Computer Services in the Ministry of Science and Technology had diverted more than N5b meant for contracts).

Records show that Mrs Animashaun had risen from a Junior Magistrate position in the Lagos State Judiciary to her then imperious position before her sack. To buttress further , Animashaun was not just a public servant as she was rumoured to be romantically close to Dr . Tunji Olowolafe (popularly addressed as Lafe), who is stil remains an influential contractor for the Lagos State government as he owns and runs the highly successful Deux Projects.

To underscore why the APC is in self-denial on it's corruption stained government , Mrs. Animashaun shortly after her sack was appointed as the Company Secretary of the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company by the Group -Managing Director and Minister of State for Petroleum , Dr. Kachikwu Ibe.

The questions remain on how a lady dismissed from public service of corruption charges not only gets another job but a better and more critical one? On what basis was the appointment made or are the APC government trying to contradict the decision of the Lagos State government where she worked before her shameful dismissal ? While the petroleum sector is ridden with corruption , the Group Managing-Director instead of doing a through cleansing and overhaul is busy recruiting those with corruption charges hanging on their necks.

There is clearly a missing puzzle for the public when an administration accuses another of corruption but when given the opportunity continues the recruitment of more corrupt officials in it's new government.

It seems that Nigerians are really in for a hard and bumpy ride under this administration, which keeps unfolding it's "negative change policies" thus inflicting more hardship on the citizens than they ever experienced . What ever is the case posterity will surely judge the administration .

Source

http://mailtelegraph..com.ng/2016/03/mrs-nike-animashaun-lady-rumoured-to-be.html?m=1
Beer Parlour Gist,abegi free the woman jare , no be she dey cause fuel scarcity
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by stinggy(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2016
@luciomoggi : I think you're confused. You might need to read my comment again. Don't be in haste to attack people without reading well.
Apparently this is a pro-Tinubu sponsored article aimed at tanishing Kach's image for his resolve to employ who he thought is capable to work with him.
We are not buying this trash and Kach has the right to appoint whoever seems right to him, that's my position - earlier and now...
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by luciomoggi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
I dig your own side of the argument . And that's absolutely right . Kachikwu is not the problem , the government is a massive failure. He just had to be criticised due to his comments . I am 100% sure Tinubu attacked him for political reasons .

My problem is about the lady's past records that's all. If Kachikwu was attacked for appointing someone with a clean record then I wouldn't be concerned . They are all birds of the same feather . They don't care for you and I.

Thanks for your mature response. My apologies to the earlier statement, was filled with emotion . Have a swell day .
Re: Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. by ayindejimmy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Road side journalism

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Warns Adeleke, Tells Him To Desist From Name Dropping. / BREAKING News Atiku Abubakar Demand For Buhari DNA Test / Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.