Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears (1494 Views)

Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Adex7004(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2016
What supersitions did u heard about women that grows beards
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by northvietnam(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2016
V
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by ckmayoca: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Does she have power over it?
She is HUMAN too that's my take.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Disgusting, urrrgh!
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2016
ugly as hell I heard all most all that grow bear are possessed
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by nepapole(m): 7:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Nothing against Dem. After all, they dint make demselves.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Montaque(m): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2016
We had a childhood tale then about them being wicked. Especially if they are teachers
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by chybykee(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2016
How will she be bearded when I'm
we ain't competing, just leave it smooth and hairless that's all
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by byvan03: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2016
They didn't create themselves.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by yvelchstores(f): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2016
My take is that it's not man made but natural. According to studies, they may hv high testosterone level, which is a plus for some men.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Dheartless: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2016
if the bear bear plenty well .

my take will be a "no take".

me and my lady can't be meeting at the barbers shop .
me and my lady can't be doing bear bear competition.
me and my lady can't be stroking each others bears simultaneously.
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2016
You do realise that a bear is an animal

If you meant beard which is hair on the chin then its mainly hormonal.
Though I have heard some certain meals make hair on women grow. For instance utazi( the one used in nkwobi)

Its not a big deal although the lady can do an hormonal assay at the hospital to check for PCOS if the hair is a lot.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by smartigo: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
It is beard jare.
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
I do have pity on them.
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by yvesboss(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
She has no fault as she could do absolute nothing about it..They are human.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ermmm what kind of bears:- grizzly? Polar bears?. She must be a really strong chick to be growing bears. I like her grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by jnrbayano(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2016
olihilistic:
ugly as hell I heard all most all that grow bear are possessed

You can control what you hear.

Hear better and sensible things next time.
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2016
jnrbayano:

You can control what you hear.
Hear better and sensible things next time.
Bro why it touch you so much nah
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by jnrbayano(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2016
olihilistic:

Bro why it touch you so much nah

No offence intended and zero offence delivered bro.
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2016
jnrbayano:

No offence intended and zero offence delivered bro.
ok
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2016
BEARS are very dangerous animals.

Any woman that grows BEARS should be avoided like the plague.

Remember what a bear did to Leo in The Revenant.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Flexherbal(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Although it is natural . But, I don't like it.
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by jnrbayano(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
My take is that such ladies are a very wicked bunch.

Thankfully, it was Jnrbayano of over 20years ago.
Re: What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 02, 2016
What's your take on an illiterate that asks stupid questions?

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Family Safe With Electrokristron Automatic Load Transfer Switch / Drop Your Tribute For Mr. Blankson Who Died In A Bid To Rescue People(pic) / Is It Because We're Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.