Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11697692 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EmmGee: 5:48am On Apr 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

IT WASN'T Off, Manchester City has Semi-final goal disallowed as Sane's cross deemed to have gone out but replays show the opposite.

But the assistant referee's flag was up, which suggested the ball went out, but replays showed it probably didn't.

BT Sport pundit and former referee Howard Webb said at half-time that the linesman got the decision wrong and the ball did just stay in play.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3395006/manchester-city-goal-disallowed-leroy-sane-cross-over-touchline-replays-show-opposite/
Arsenal also had wrongful calls made against them

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Yeah like making his first touch so horribly nonexistent abi??

By spreading or supportinh the fallacy that Nacho cannot contribute to build up plays right??

And like he is now so bad all because he is at Man city ba?? same Nacho that got goals for us while all the time being at City.....

Leave TheGoodJoe Alone abeg.... people saw that game... there is no way he would wanna fool anyone here about Nacho's performance okay

But it is you and others who wants everyone here to believe that Iheanacho is now so horrible ... that is sickening and untrue.

Haba!!!! U guys should leave Nacho alone biko... talk about something else.... it is not your career but his.... haba!!!

Trying to make Nacho look so bad just to prove that City is killing his game is the biggest fallacy I am noticing on this thread and it is not helpful at all. You guys are supposed to be objective and not just saying things because you don't like City.....

One question for you Sir.

In what area has Nacho improved since the arrival of Lord Guardiola is my concern and not to make the young man look horrible.

If you go back the the previous threads to chech my comments. I was one person who never liked the idea of Nacho going to Man City. I had wanted him to go to Fc Porto.

Iheanacho himself confirmed it, that it was his Dad who convinced him to join Man City.

I am of the believe that if the lad had joined Porto it would have benefited his career more than City move.

Iheancho has always been on top of our priority list because of the belief we have in his abilities.

No body doubts his abilities, for him to have been our proven goal scorer even after not having quality game time under Lord Guardiola speaks volumes about his game.

However, somebody's loyalty to Guardiola should not stop us from crying out.

Now lastly, Iheanacho's career is my career. Yes it is. That is why I will keep expecting the best from him, nothing less.

*Modified*
#TeamNachoAllDay#
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Napoleon55:
there is something I don't quite understandem,is it really true that Isa hayatou usually decides who wins APOTY after the voting must have taken place,let's say for instance Mikel have 300 points,and Yaya has 200 points after voting,can he decide to give it to Yaya?
So many things happen behind the scene.

There is this saying that goes thus(I'm not sure on how it is been put) 'A voter's vote doesn't count but those that count the votes that counts'

I don't really know if the voting is electronic(which I think we bring some transparency) and if so, it can still be manipulated to favour certain individual...

The problem is that CAF doesn't get fans across the continent to cast their votes and the only thing been made known to the public is results.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2017
terzurum5:

In what area has Nacho improved since the arrival of Lord Guardiola is my concern and not to make the young man look hurrible.

If you go back the the previous threads to chech my comments. I was one person who never liked the idea of Nacho going to Man City. I had wanted him to go to Fc Porto.

Iheanacho himself confirmed it, that it was his Dad who convinced him to join Man City.

I am of the believe that if the lad had joined City it would have benefited his career more than City move.
If I may answer this question, I think Iheanacho has improved more on his 'off the ball movements' and with his latest interview he has learnt patience and perseverance which is a +ve character development.

Categorically speaking, Iheanacho has developed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2017
AIG07:
If I may answer this question, I think Iheanacho has improved more on his 'off the ball movements' and with his latest interview he has learnt patience and perseverance which is a +ve character development.

If that is all we can see about his development and these two areas of his development then we should not be crucified for wanting more.

I wish Pellegrini never left Man City because he believed more in the lad.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Onobi set for Euro move

Out-of-favour Super Eagles midfielder, Paul Onobi could be back in Europe soon as it is understood that he is on the radar of Finnish Veikkauslliga oufit, Rovaniemen Keskuskentta (Rops).

Onobi, a key member of Nigeria's home- based Super Eagles side that featured at the 2016 African Nations Championship spent a season with another Finnish side, Kuopion Pallouseura last term before returning home to link up with Nigeria Professional Football League outfit, Abia Warriors.

He is now set for a return to Finland in the summer with Rops ready to hand him another opportunity to feature for an European team.

"Paul is still keen to play in Europe and Finland is still an option,"source close to the player revealed to .com.

"Rops are interested in him but it won't be proper to discuss anything for now. We have to wait till the summer to decide things.

"There are other teams outside Finland who are interested too but Rops are in the fore front for now."

The talented midfielder has also featured for Enyimba and Sunshine Stars, both in the NPFL.

www.soccernet.com.ng/2017/04/onobi-set-for-euro-move.html

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Obafemi Martins on target as Shanghai Shenhua triumph

Obafemi Martins scored his first goal of the season as Shanghai Shenhua moved six points near leaders, Guangzhou R&F F.C. with a 2-0 away win over Guizhou Hengfeng.

Martins headed in Jiajun Bai cross to score in the 37th minute of a low-key match which produced few scoring opportunities.

The goal was his first in seven months for Gus Poyet’s men as they moved to sixth in the Chinese Super League with 10 points from six games.

Despite his fine display, he was cautioned by referee Jun Xia in the 76th minute as the hosts struggled in vain to find the back of the net.

Shehua host fourth-placed Shandong Luneng in their next outing on April 29.

www.soccernet.com.ng/2017/04/obafemi-martins-on-target-as-shanghai.html

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jamel9: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2017
safarigirl:
if I had to place a bet, I would bet on Moses winning 2017 CAF APOTY

The only country that could have had a stronger contender is maybe Cameroon, but none of their players is doing it big for club

Many forget that apart from Chelsea winning EPL and FA Cup, if Nigeria qualify for the World Cup, the CAF APOTY is in the bag for Moses.

Salah could come a close second cuz Egypt too will most likely qualify for their first World Cup

It is highly unjust that Aubameyang should beat any of those two considering Gabon is almost nonexistent in African football

Hopefully, under this new CAF President, this award will be given based on contribution to national team more than contribution to a foreign club. There should be a CLEAR DISTINCTION between CAF APOTY and BBC APOTY
It would be hard to use the national team performance as the main criteria in selecting CAF APOTY due to the limited match they play. I think the vocal point would be on your club performance. You can even judge from the way world best players are picked. Goals matters, but cups matters most.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Naby Keita you mean...... yes he is... plays for Guinea .... And he is indeed a major factor in that RB Leipzig team that have secured UCL automatic qualification.

I know what you are getting at.... like why am I not considering him? Looolll... pardon me... I almost forgot about him actually....

His team is giving Bayern a good run for the bundesliga title but their last game saw them drop two valuable points and they currently sit 8points behind Bayern with four games to go....

So yeah... Naby Keita has been wonderful too this season. smiley

EmmGee:

Just wondering. Isn't keita of RB leipzig an african?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jamel9: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Yep you too are right.... Moses is a favorite but it won't be a walk in the pack...

Trophies count ooo but goals matter too.... this is where Auba comes in.

But Moses looks good for the award. Time will tell shaa

Yes, it wouldn't be a walk in the pack, but cup is the number one criteria. Except dey won do wayo wayo. The position Moses plays is not expected of him to score goals as strikers or midfielders.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2017
To say that Iheanacho hasn't improved one bit under Pep's drills is not true at all.... Pep may be an ass but His training routines are top class.... Nacho has improved in certain areas.

Sir AIG07 has dropped some areas.... I really don't wanna talk too much on this Nacho matter at City. I just wanna wait for the summer to come and see what happens before August....

But I will also not stand by and watch Iheanacho crucified and labelled a player who is deteriorating or horrible or worse, lacking technical depth all in the name of showing that man city is a sh*t club.... it is unwarranted and unfair...

This is why I spoke.... We must be able to distinguish our lines of arguments and not trying to make Nacho bad all of a sudden just to show that Drills don't work....

On this thread...it is being said that Nacho has no good first touch... and that he cannot contribute to build-up plays.... nothing I haven't read here against Nacho which are all falacies.... and super exaggerated... haba!

No wonder Iheanacho said he isnt minding what "people back home" are saying.... the lad is focused... this is a difficult situation for him and the decisions he make now will make or mar his career.... it is his life and destiny... let him make the choice abeg... but we as analysts must be objective in analysing his situation and not using him as a symbol to force the argument that man city training ground is a destroyer of talents when that is an absolute lie....

terzurum5:

In what area has Nacho improved since the arrival of Lord Guardiola is my concern and not to make the young man look horrible.

I am of the believe that if the lad had joined Porto it would have benefited his career more than City move.

Iheancho has always been on top of our priority list because of the belief we have in his abilities.

No body doubts his abilities, for him to have been our proven goal scorer even after not having quality game time under Lord Guardiola speaks volumes about his game.

Now lastly, Iheanacho's career is my career. Yes it is. That is why I will keep expecting the best from him, nothing less.

*Modified*
#TeamNachoAllDay#

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2017
I have already pointed out the bolded earlier in discussions with others...

Wingbacks don't get on the score sheet oftentimes... it is only occasional.

All these things are hopefully put into consideration.

jamel9:
Yes, it wouldn't be a walk in the pack, but cup is the number one criteria. Except dey won do wayo wayo. The position Moses plays is not expected of him to score goals as strikers or midfielders.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2017
Coach Rohr always in touch with technical committee, NFF claims
By Alex Monye | 24 April 2017

Super Eagles Coach, Gernot Rohr.

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), has said that the relationship between Super Eagles Coach, Gernot Rohr, and the NFF’s technical committee has been cordial since taking up his current job.

Speaking with The Guardian yesterday, the NFF Media Officer, Ademola Olajire, noted that the process of selecting players for the forthcoming 2019 AFCON qualifier match against South Africa would be duly supervised by Rohr and the committee.

While adding that the federation’s concern is how to give the
team the total support they need in order to qualify for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations( AFCON).Olajire said that the current selection process of players into the Eagles has become more stringent as Rohr is looking out for players that are 100 per cent fit and who are playing regularly for their clubs.

The football house media man disclosed that the camping exercise in France ahead of the home game against South Africa was sanctioned by the board to enable the coach assess the players he wishes to use for the match without distraction.

Speaking on the past match bonuses for players, which he claimed have all been settled, he said all modalities to ensure that Eagles succeed during the qualifiers have been solved.

Olajire, who said that the NFF has charged Rohr to pick players for the epic encounter based on current form devoid of sentiment, added that the players picked would be sent letters of invitation immediately to avoid any anomalies that might occur when the camp opens.

“NFF Technical Committee and the Eagles coach are in constant talks when it comes to players selection.
The coach carries the committee along without any grudge. In the friendly game against Senegal in London, Chris Green, who is the head of the committee was always communicating with Rohr. The final selection process of players for the AFCON qualifier against South Africa would be strictly supervised.
Eagles qualifying for the 2018 AFCON and 2019 World Cup is NFF’s top priority for now,” he said.

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/sport/coach-rohr-always-in-touch-with-technical-committee-nff-claims/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jamel9: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
I have already pointed out the bolded earlier in discussions with others...

Wingbacks don't get on the score sheet oftentimes... it is only occasional.

All these things are hopefully put into consideration.

Ok, I see. We have a new CAF administration, lets hope they do things right.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2017
Wenger Disagrees With Okocha, Explains Why Iwobi Lost His Spot At Arsenal

Manager of Arsenal Arsene Wenger has revealed part of the reasons why Alex Iwobi lost his spot in the Arsenal team, following his none involvement in their last three games.

Iwobi’s Uncle Austin Okocha has suggested that the return of senior players played a role in Iwobi’s relegation to the bench, insisting that the 20 year old will get better in the nearest future.

However Arsene Wenger while speaking after his side 2-1 win over Manchester City in the semi-final, narrowed Iwobi’s exclusion alongside some other stars in the team to the new system the team is playing.

Reacting to his decision to stick with the 3-5-2 formation, the manager expressed his happiness with the system but also feels sorry for players like Iwobi, Theo Walcott and others who lost their spot due to the system.

He however suggested that the team will from time to time change their tactical formation based on the opponents they are facing before the season comes to an end in England.

**Michael James

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/04/24/wenger-disagrees-with-okocha-explains-why-iwobi-lost-his-spot-at-arsenal/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2017
terzurum5:
So far a good number of players on the list of Sir Forgiveness have done enough to deserve a look in by the national team handlers, except Dominic Solanke an Ajagun.

I think we wrere in a hurry to read meanings to his list.

My unreserved appology Sir!

*Modified*

Hehehehe! But Ajagun was on the team of the week last week na and Dominic Solanke will be going to a big Club next season, na. grin

Anyway, I just want talk my own and that's all. grin

Thanks oga

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2017
terzurum5:

*Modified*
#TeamNachoAllDay#

With our large number of talents at Porto and none a regular at Porto, I wonder why you still feel Porto was a better destination for Nacho. Nacho has done well so far and City has a lot to do with it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Icon4s:

I think it has to do with the way iheanacho runs into positions. Could be that He runs into positions that will be difficult for his team mates to find him. I noticed it on two occasions: one when Yaya-Toure had the ball and was looking for opening. Iheanacho ran but from where he ran to there was no way Yaya-Toure would pass the ball to him without the Arsenal defenders intercepting the pass. A similar one happened again when I think Sane was in an advantage position.

Then another thing is Iheanacho does not contribute to overall build up play. Welbeck came in as Arsenal's CF but you could see him playing from different advanced position and not just running into the 18yards box waiting for that perfect pass.

I have to agree with Boss Icon4s on this. Iheanacho showed brilliance when he dropped deep earlier in the game to build-up play and spread the ball. However, Nacho is guilty of seeking goals instead of building plays.

That is the only place I see him lacking behind. The speed is there, the control under pressure is improving. His stamina and speed is improving.

Nacho needs to want to feel the ball. Drop deep when we are in possession and make himself available for passes. I like he is getting active outside the 18 yard box but if he does more, he will become phenomenal.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Nacho's build play gets overrated sometimes on here. Let's be honest; if it was as great as people say, there's no way he wouldn't be a starter. Nacho IS the best finisher in city. But he's not that mobile (improved in that aspect) and oddly enough, not that much of a great dribbler. The more I watch him, the more I'm convinced it was the right move to convert him to a 9. I just can't see him doing what De Bruyne or Silva does as the creative hub. He's a great finisher and has a good final pass. Everything else is just there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2017
terzurum5:

Point of correction, nobody hates Nacho. Hope you are not sounding this way to whipup sentiments.

If Icon4s had not raised his usual alarm, you would have come up with imaginary improvements made by Nacho under Lord Guardiola, which are not far fetched even in this post of yours.

Nacho needs to play regularly. The Drills are not helping, rather they are killing his game.

You dey mind GoodJoe? The undisputed Eze ndi Eze of Bias and Contradiction Kingdom

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2017
edi287:
Nacho's build play gets overrated sometimes on here. Let's be honest; if it was as great as people say, there's no way he wouldn't be a starter. Nacho IS the best finisher in city. But he's not that mobile (improved in that aspect) and oddly enough, not that much of a great dribbler. The more I watch him, the more I'm convinced it was the right move to convert him to a 9. I just can't see him doing what De Bruyne or Silva does as the creative hub. He's a great finisher and has a good final pass. Everything else is just there.

Did you see his move yesterday? If that was not brilliant, what is. Have you watched any of Iheanacho's games earlier this season? If you did, I doubt you will criticise his build-up plays.

Players have different styles and Nacho does not hold the ball for long. However, playing midfield is far different from attacking. There is little time to hold on to the ball due to pressure of defenders that are close.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2017
kennysville:

You dey mind GoodJoe? The undisputed Eze ndi Eze of Bias and Contradiction Kingdom

Do you have a point to prove that I am bias. Say what you can prove.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2017
AIG07:

Off ball development? Really? Like seriously? Of all things to grow in, off ball movements? Wat happened to possession? Skill on the ball? Shooting Accuracy? U are here talking of off ball movement. I am sorry but that is rather ludicrous
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Do you have a point to prove that I am bias. Say what you can prove.

I aint got nothing to prove. Inside of u, u know the truth. And time will tell with regards to almighty guardiola and how Nacho eventually becomes a better player. We will be here when u start to sing your tunes differently. I am kinda amazed at how you water down facts especially when you start to sound contradictory

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2017
Icon4s:

And who drops when Victor Moses comes back?

If Aluko is to be invited who drops?

Easily Isaac Success

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2017
komekn:

Easily Isaac Success
Isaac Success has come to stay in that team.
Success is more likely than Aluko to make the squad in our next game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Musa played right ba in Moses' absence in the friendly... so Musa drops....

Onyekuru plays from the left more.... although he can play both right and left Wing forward positions and he is so good that he also drifts centrally oftentimes into the no.9 position in some match situations when his team are pushing for goals.... Dude is dynamic.

So For Victor moses... musa benches....

Some Aluko's invite won't automatically mean someone drops... he must show he is better than those playing the no.10 role for now....

Apart from Mikel and that is debatable who is better than Sone Aluko currently. I have lost count of how many MOTM awards he has won this season.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Icon4s:

Isaac Success has come to stay in that team.

Success is more likely than Aluko to make the squad in our next game.

He may indeed but on what basis, is it justified

Club form, potential performance, past Glory or recent friendlies

Who is currently better than Aluko in that team considering the possible options he brings, I would say not more than two and that is debatable.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
komekn:

He may indeed but on what basis, is it justified

Club form, potential performance, past Glory or recent friendlies

Who is currently better than Aluko in that team considering the possible options he brings, I would say not more than two and that is debatable.

Let's discuss this again when Aluko comes back to the premier league.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Icon4s:

Let's discuss this again when Aluko comes back to the premier league.

Considering Ademola went from League 1 to premiership without winning a MOTM.

Dele Alli went from League one into EPL and England team within a year.

Why do we have wait for him to get to the EPL first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Did you see his move yesterday? If that was not brilliant, what is. Have you watched any of Iheanacho's games earlier this season? If you did, I doubt you will criticise his build-up plays.

Players have different styles and Nacho does not hold the ball for long. However, playing midfield is far different from attacking. There is little time to hold on to the ball due to pressure of defenders that are close.
He's improved in that aspect, but it's still not that great. He is young and can get better sha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennysville:

Off ball development? Really? Like seriously? Of all things to grow in, off ball movements? Wat happened to possession? Skill on the ball? Shooting Accuracy? U are here talking of off ball movement. I am sorry but that is rather ludicrous
As a 9, off the ball movements is really important. You can't rule that out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.