Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11932510 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11592) (11593) (11594) (11595) (11596) (11597) (11598) ... (16339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Omanambala:

I didn't see this post before I posted mine....lol

If you assess Aina critically and take away those overlapping he frequently does you will realize he is way underneath Awaziem when it come to game reading and defense duties. Awaziem is being talked down on because he is a Nigerian with limited opportunities , unlike the English boys like Aina , Abraham , Tomori etc

Awaziem is not being talk down on here as he is loved by many

If you want to get at komekn be bold enough to do that

Stop to Dey shift goal post and find Wetin no lost

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Awaziem has always been a cb for his club and played Rb most times for the eagles and he is not better than aina which is his natural position

Ebuehi is not better than aina and I don’t need to give you eyeglasses to confirm that ,so what exactly should I be arguing with you ?

No be only facts Na fart

Instead of you to keep on researching why rohr didn’t call Ebuehi you are looking for a way to diss aina ,something you always failed at grin

My friend we are talking about Super Eagles performances and if you have not seen that Awaziem have performed better than Aina at right back then you are the one that needs eyeglasses

You are the one crying that Rohr does not invite Nwakaeme over our current wingers now Rohr's invites are justified because he didn't invite Ebuehi, lol.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Do you know the meaning of far better than someone ?

Awaziem is not far better than ekong abeg
Baba Ekong no get confidence... E too dey fear. I played as a defender, so I can tell.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Omanambala:

LOL... Awaziem is an egghead on the pitch. You are judging him by the club he plays for and Rohr incompetence.

Do you know the meaning of far better ?

If he had said better I would have left him to his opinion as I don’t really rate ekong as before

Far better should not be used between awaziem and Ekong ,these 2 are bang average

Ekong hasn’t done badly for the eagles and I don’t know where far better is coming from ,performance wise ekong pass awaziem for club and country so where is the far better coming from ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Awaziem is not being talk down on here as he is loved by many

If you want to get at komekn be bold enough to do that

Stop to Dey shift goal post and find Wetin no lost

You know my stance on certain issues here , so , don't be silly....lol

I have always stood by Awaziem , Nwakali , Amoo , Tijani , Mikel Agu and Azubike and I haven't changed. I believe in complete superiority of Nigerian talents. I don't masturbate on foreign borns....lol

You gerrit?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Subzero047:

My friend we are talking about Super Eagles performances and if you have not seen that Awaziem have performed better than Aina at right back then you are the one that needs eyeglasses

You are the one crying that Rohr does not invite Nwakaeme over our current wingers now Rohr's invites are justified because he didn't invite Ebuehi, lol.

Rohr has dropped your favorite player and you want to cry abi and you are asking silly questions

Shebi Nwakaeme flop for super eagles ,I don accept am ,enjoy shehu abdulahi instead of Ebuehi because that’s what you guys supported grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Omanambala:

You know my stance on certain issues here , so , don't be silly....lol

I have always stood by Awaziem , Nwakali , Amoo , Tijani , Mikel Agu and Azubike and I haven't changed. I believe in complete superiority of Nigerian talents. I don't masturbate on foreign borns....lol

You gerrit?

Awaziem is loved here and that’s on period ,don’t bring that your narrative here bros grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

OLA aina is currently better than anyone at the RB so nothing wrong in him playing there

I don't understand Dudes' obsession with Aina to be candid. Its getting stale and so annoying. Aina is better than Awaziem as a fullback (RB) and Sanusi has shown his Capabilities as LB in GWG.

Must we distort the Lineup simply to accommodate our Favourites? Thank God none of here is part of technical crew or Rohr’s backroom staff.

We are too quick to condemn Rohr at any opportunity, yet we ain't proofing to be better than him tactically. Most of us here would rather choose the Lineup purely on emotion and nepotism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Subzero047:

Ola Aina has not even been better than Awaziem at right back not to talk of Ebuehi
which ebuehi re u talking about?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin

Rohr is very average but seems we are stuck with him. Maybe with return of Salisu as Assistant Coach, we gonna see something different and better this Evening.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oasis001:

I don't understand Dudes' obsession with Aina to be candid. Its getting stale and so annoying. Aina is better than Awaziem as a fullback (RB) and Sanusi has shown his Capabilities as LB in GWG.

Must we distort the Lineup simply to accommodate our Favourites? Thank God none of here is part of technical crew or Rohr’s backroom staff.

We are too quick to condemn Rohr at any opportunity, yet we ain't proofing to be better than him tactically. Most of us here would rather choose the Lineup purely on emotion and nepotism.

Ola aina is better than awaziem and Ebuehi and that’s the fact ,and he has shown that

Now because awaziem is their favorite he is far better than ekong ,do these guys know the meaning of far better ?

It’s just like awaziem is Thiago Silva or bonucci then ekong is Clément Lenglet

You can imagine the disrespect grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
charlesemeka85:

grin

They just don't wanna hear the Name... Ola Aina. Soon, Kelvin will be rated a better RB than Aina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Awaziem has always been a cb for his club and played Rb most times for the eagles and he is not better than aina which is his natural position

Ebuehi is not better than aina and I don’t need to give you eyeglasses to confirm that ,so what exactly should I be arguing with you ?

No be only facts Na fart

Instead of you to keep on researching why rohr didn’t call Ebuehi you are looking for a way to diss aina ,something you always failed at grin
I wonder what some pple see in ebuehi’ game that makes them rate him so high

Ebuehi is no way close to aina. Person wey no Dey even start games for common Venezia cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
charlesemeka85:

Ebuehi is no way close to aina. Person wey no Dey even start games for common Venezia cheesy

E be like say any player wey komekn rate dem must find comma for the player use against the one wey him no rate grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
For now aina is the best rb we can boast of, second is awaziem who is not even a natural fb before ebuehi self

The worst of them all is shehu cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Ola aina is better than awaziem and Ebuehi and that’s the fact ,and he has shown that

Now because awaziem is their favorite he is far better than ekong ,do these guys know the meaning of far better ?

It’s just like awaziem is Thiago Silva or bonucci then ekong is Clément Lenglet

You can imagine the disrespect grin

grin

They should at least bring out stats to prove their Assertions. How is Awaziem better than Aina as a fullback ffs!! How many times Awaziem has played as RB for his Club?

Even Ebuehi is not better than him on either Sides. They should bring stats to prove it, not Emotions. Our Dudes can be funny sha, guess you know right?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

E be like say any player wey komekn rate dem must find comma for the player use against the one wey him no rate grin
no be pple wey Dey beef blindly cheesy

What do you expect from folks still hyping nwakali since the past 5 years cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
charlesemeka85:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are both presently playing in the same League. They should at least bring out their Stats to prove it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tolulopefinest:
Lol

Our confirmed lineup for today according to owngoalnigeria.
3-5-2

Okoye

Awaziem Ekong Balogun

Moses Ndidi Aribo Iwobi Collins

Iheanacho Osimhen

They are always right. So this is our lineup for today .

What's your take guys ?

Lol.. Moses Simon grin grin grin

The lineup is good.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ebuehi that I have watched play for Venezia few times this season is below average and feather weight that can easily be bullied cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Parrot69: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ppogbae:
Did anyone see Amaju's pep talk with the boys? He urged them to win so they can avoid Morocco and Algeria grin grin. Someone has been reading my advice here lol.

But, where's the privacy? We don't say such things out in the open grin

I told you people here those people are following this thread, you think it’s a random talk.
They might wanna contribute 1 or 2 comments here but random talks of some peeps here discourage them.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tolulopefinest:
Lol

Our confirmed lineup for today according to owngoalnigeria.
3-5-2

Okoye

Awaziem Ekong Balogun

Moses Ndidi Aribo Iwobi Collins

Iheanacho Osimhen

They are always right. So this is our lineup for today .

What's your take guys ?

Lol.. Moses Simon grin grin grin

I like the back 3

Moses Simon and Collins instead of aina in one of those place grin

I hope Simon gets a good game today

And I hope to see chukwueze and ejuke at the second half ,this is the best I could ask for ,no be me be coach

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
charlesemeka85:
no be pple wey Dey beef blindly cheesy

What do you expect from folks still hyping nwakali since the past 5 years cheesy

cheesy

This Thread na Cruise. You'll read invite Onuachu tired, every Match day, na Onuachu scores. When same Onuachu was invited, he was barbecued.

Next, Invite Moffi, invite Dennis, invite Dessers, invite Kayode, invite Ajagun, invite Maja, invite Olise, invite Lukman, invite Amoo, invite Alhassan, invite Eze, invite Ejaria.... if you're Rohr, it's better to avoid this Thread I swear.

This thread can make Coach of National Team runs mad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oasis001:

cheesy

This Thread na Cruise. You'll read invite Onuachu tired, every Match day, na Onuachu scores. When same Onuachu was invited, he was barbecued.

Next, Invite Moffi, invite Dennis, invite Dessers, invite Kayode, invite Ajagun, invite Maja, invite Olise, invite Lukman, invite Amoo, invite Alhassan, invite Eze, invite Ejaria.... if you're Rohr, it's better to avoid this Thread I swear.

This thread can make Coach of National Team runs mad.

cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
charlesemeka85:

The one you know of
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
All these Aina proponents I challenge you to name one good match of his for the SE except from the Burundi match, he has more disasterclasses than he has good matches for the SE
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Do you know the meaning of far better ?

If he had said better I would have left him to his opinion as I don’t really rate ekong as before

Far better should not be used between awaziem and Ekong ,these 2 are bang average

Ekong hasn’t done badly for the eagles and I don’t know where far better is coming from ,performance wise ekong pass awaziem for club and country so where is the far better coming from ?

You rate Ekong higher because of the confidence Rohr reposed in him , even while he was calamitous. As for Awaziem , he has never been blessed with such confidence and love , therefore he never really settled into the team and established himself, fully.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
charlesemeka85:
Ebuehi that I have watched play for Venezia few times this season is below average and feather weight that can easily be bullied cheesy

You no dey watch Ebuehi for SE? You dey see as he dey adapt to a new club and new league and you call yourself a SE fan?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Omanambala:

You rate Ekong higher because of the confidence Rohr reposed in him , even while he was calamitous. As for Awaziem , he has never been blessed with such confidence and love , therefore he never really settled into the team and established himself, fully.

How many goals has ekong error led to ?

I like awaziem and I haven’t remember anytime I have had problems with rohr starting him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oasis001:

grin

They should at least bring out stats to prove their Assertions. How is Awaziem better than Aina as a fullback ffs!! How many times Awaziem has played as RB for his Club?

Even Ebuehi is not better than him on either Sides. They should bring stats to prove it, not Emotions. Our Dudes can be funny sha, guess you know right?!

What stats should they bring out abeg?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Subzero047:
All these Aina proponents I challenge you to name one good match of his for the SE except from the Burundi match, he has more disasterclasses than he has good matches for the SE

Rest man

It’s already boring from you

Bring a new narrative

Thank you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Rest man

It’s already boring from you

Bring a new narrative

Thank you

This one dey run from facts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11592) (11593) (11594) (11595) (11596) (11597) (11598) ... (16339) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joebie, Christinu2, Mujtahida, talk2docee, elyte89, Odunayaw(m), CornOak(m), Goke7, TheGoodJoe(m), zicky(m), AlbertoIancu and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.