Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11706620 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (16161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mickael2:

that would be wonderful. although you know Nigeria, if the owner does. the business does with or but I would be happy if you could put me through. I don't mind going to Abuja every weekend for that.
I wish I could tie down a coach like that!

It pains me that we have a coach like Monday Sinclair and we are not using him. That is like the Wenger or Guardiola of Nigerian football.

I hope to get to him soon. He is still around and watches most Rivers United home games. I am too busy now. If I get the chance, I might talk him into organizing a coaching Seminar. Even Analyst needs this. Papa is still sharp and sound.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mickael2:

that would be wonderful. although you know Nigeria, if the owner does. the business does with or but I would be happy if you could put me through. I don't mind going to Abuja every weekend for that.
I wish I could tie down a coach like that!

I will keep it in mind. Maybe Christmas period I will pay Coach Sinclair a visit and see if he buys the idea. He needs to share his knowledge.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It pains me that we have a coach like Monday Sinclair and we are not using him. That is like the Wenger or Guardiola of Nigerian football.

I hope to get to him soon. He is still around and watches most Rivers United home games. I am too busy now. If I get the chance, I might talk him into organizing a coaching Seminar. Even Analyst needs this. Papa is still sharp and sound.

the football world is funny. Guardiola is the best coach around now, what exactly is he doing? he is using a formation that was used in the 70s without adding anything at all and it is working. sometimes you go forward sometimes you go backwards, I think after Rohr, our next coach should. try to bring back our old all attacking football. When was the last time we beat a team by 3 goals? it was against Mozambique in 2010, coincidentally it was Amodu in charge. back in the 80s and 90s we used to score goals for fun because we attacked a lot, I miss those days

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mickael2:

the football world is funny. Guardiola is the best coach around now, what exactly is he doing? he is using a formation that was used in the 70s without adding anything at all and it is working. sometimes you go forward sometimes you go backwards, I think after Rohr, our next coach should. try to bring back our old all attacking football. When was the last time we beat a team by 3 goals? it was against Mozambique in 2010, coincidentally it was Amodu in charge. back in the 80s and 90s we used to score goals for fun because we attacked a lot, I miss those days

Our biggest challenge is the financial challenge. It baffled me that our players talked about collecting their allowances in dollars next time.

Nigeria is in a recession. If the NFF, the Sports Ministry, the President and some good Samaritans are supporting the team, the least our players can do is collect their allowances in naira

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mickael2:

Before we can talk about how we will set up, we need to address the devotion of the team. Are Success and Moses. V ready to run their hearts out to give us goals?

The devotion we saw in Ekong, Ndidi, Omeruo, Mikel, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Onazi was impressive. Do we have other players ready to fight for the team or this is just another Avenue to mint cash?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Our biggest challenge is the financial challenge. It baffled me that our players talked about collecting their allowances in dollars next time.

Nigeria is in a recession. If the NFF, the Sports Ministry, the President and some good Samaritans are supporting the team, the least our players can do is collect their allowances in naira

the disadvantages of having mainly foreign based players. They don't live here how can they know? although it isn't really much of an excuse but... somebody here said that's the problem with Africans, money. You have won 4 matches in a row and all you can think of is money, not the joy that comes with it

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Before we can talk about how we will set up, we need to address the devotion of the team. Are Success and Moses. V ready to run their hearts out to give us goals?

The devotion we saw in Ekong, Ndidi, Omeruo, Mikel, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Onazi was impressive. Do we have other players ready to fight for the team or this is just another Avenue to mint cash?

I think Moses has decided to get a good grip on his club football first and at his age, He needs that. he has been devoted since to us, now he doesn't want to do anything to anger the coach, I won't argue of someone tells me that it was the coach that told him to say that he is injured besides the same coach is benching Mikel for doing a similar thing. but Success, I just don't know, He is a doubt for their next game too so maybe he is just injured prone, He did get injured at the u17 world cup so maybe he is made of glass.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mickael2:

the disadvantages of having mainly foreign based players. They don't live here how can they know? although it isn't really much of an excuse but... somebody here said that's the problem with Africans, money. You have won 4 matches in a row and all you can think of is money, not the joy that comes with it

Exactly. We are very low on the ranking table with talents as good as many great nations. The NFF agreed to pay them regularly. Collect naira and let us move on. A Nigerian is counting out $47,000 every month to pay the coach because he wants the team to succeed but these guys are ready to cause problems because they want dollars.

That news spoilt my mind. All minds should focus on beating Algeria. Winning the group will shoot us up the ranking. The players need to show some understanding to help the team move forward. 3.5 million naira for each player is very big. The NFF deserved commendation not such remarks.

I hope the players get their minds back on winning Algeria and forget about money a bit.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mickael2:

I think Moses has decided to get a good grip on his club football first and at his age, He needs that. he has been devoted since to us, now he doesn't want to do anything to anger the coach, I won't argue of someone tells me that it was the coach that told him to say that he is injured besides the same coach is benching Mikel for doing a similar thing. but Success, I just don't know, He is a doubt for their next game too so maybe he is just injured prone, He did get injured at the u17 world cup so maybe he is made of glass.

I agree with you. Conte openly lied that Mikel was injured. Definitely, that man has the guts to drop V. Moses if he puts Nigeria ahead of Chelsea.

I think the coach should leave Moses out for now and look into others. Mazzari is also an Italian. Success needs to break into the starting line-up. So we should leave him out of the squad.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
joseph1013:
You can't be taken serious when you make comments like this. Did you see the comment by his club's fan? Did you see the video he shared? Did you watch the U17 World cup? Do you think Arsenal scouts are fo.ols?

Bros, I burnt fuel to watch the matches late in the night. I saw all the matches till quarter finals.

The team can't be compared with Nacho set which has a lot of talents from goalkeeper to the attack. The reason most of dem are spotted and bought by bigger clubs but that can't be said of that set.

When I saw Kanu in 1993 I knew he was good. In fact, once you see the way that set played, you go notice their talent.

Make I still dey observe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Exactly. We are very low on the ranking table with talents as good as many great nations. The NFF agreed to pay them regularly. Collect naira and let us move on. A Nigerian is counting out $47,000 every month to pay the coach because he wants the team to succeed but these guys are ready to cause problems because they want dollars.

That news spoilt my mind. All minds should focus on beating Algeria. Winning the group will shoot us up the ranking. The players need to show some understanding to help the team move forward. 3.5 million naira for each player is very big. The NFF deserved commendation not such remarks.

I hope the players get their minds back on winning Algeria and forget about money a bit.
that story is false,the captain of the team has denied any such thing . But there is no smoke without fire they say,
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
forgiveness:

You must be a very funny one. grin

grin

Not as funny as You and Supernerd! grin
You better repent now, and stop trolling! LOL!

You ought to be admitted at the Intensive Care Unit of a reputable, well equipped Hospital with the amount of severe blows your Moniker has received so far from different angles and corners. grin

On a serious Note; I suggest you adjust your style of analyzing the National Teams, scouting and recommending Players, simply by considering the glory of the National Team(s) first. grin

We can't have all Players at once in the Camp, also we can't be rotating the Players in every Match! I am expecting Rohr to have built his own Team before 31st of December, 2016.

We should be having a formidable first Eleven before the Date! We do not need to be testing Players here and there! In my assessment so far..... I think Ikeme is presently the No. 1 Goalkeeper. Leon Balogun and Ekong also have secured their Position in the Team.

Onazi and Mikel pivot would be inseparable at the moment, because they are getting to understand each other better.

Iwobi, Iheanacho and Moses (I prefer Simon) should be stamped as the front 3 behind the Striker - in a 4-2-3-1 Formation.

Finally, the Technical Adviser can play a false 9, and the best candidate among the present Eagles is Iheanacho. If however Rohr decides to play Iheanacho as false 9, then it will be better to play Iwobi in the Hole and flanked him with the duo Moses.

But if he decides to play a natural (typical) 9, then Ighalo should lead the line. He's good at holding the Ball, he gets pace, can dribble also, thus definitely he's gonna a thorn in the flesh of many Defenders.

The Positions that need to be fixed up are the 2 and 3 - The Fullbacks. I suggest Rohr shouldn't try out Wilfred Ndidi in the Position again. If he doesn't trust Musa Muhammad, I think he should play Shehu or Omeruo there, but I prefer Shehu because he did play it well at the Olympics.

Echiejile is losing it. He's no longer a reliable Fullback. We need to fix up the Position asap too!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
K. Nwakali played for 30 minutes today and started the move that led to the 2nd goal in his team 2:1 win... Kid is gradually stepping up.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Forgiveness is a fat Liar, while Oasis007 is a quarter-Liar

- Supernerd

(just joking with the quotation) grin

LOL! You are really a funny Dude! I may seem partial with my support for Forgiveness, but I'm ain't! Just don't want him to feel bullied and isolated because of his philosophy. (he would surely laugh at this comment) grin

We can't all be on the same page - but my concern is; this thread shouldn't be turned to Politics Section. Maybe I missed, but I'm kinda convinced this is the first time you are engaging in E-Confrontation. LOL!

I think we should return normalcy back to the thread ASAP! We have few Days left to the Algeria Match, Rohr is kinda disappointed that the Thread was derailed.

Rohr is waiting for us to start recommending Players based on Merit. Forgiveness shouldn't be feeding us with craps! LOL!

I enjoin all aggrieved Parties to sheath their swords...... it's time to start discussing Algeria Match in proper!

@bolded got me cracking. grin

All the players I clamored for never disappointed na. I no dey invite scrap 4 here ooooooo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Are you really a Troll or just obsessed with foreign-born Players?! LOL!

I think the Elders have spoken well. There is limit to everything. The Newbies are already misunderstanding you, your opinion and philosophy. LOL

It's fair to argue with facts and stats - doing justice to the argument is far more important. It's true that stats don't lie but sometimes it's misleading like a Youtube clip! grin

No, I am not a troll at all at all. Some people just wan give Bingo bad name just to hang it but I will continue to do justice here.

Initially, I don't really believe in foreign - born players but after seeing David Alaba I changed my mind.

I am an advocate of good players.

Most of these facts are open secrets.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Fourth best club that did not qualify for Champions League. Wait, they did not qualify for Europa.

After looking at the chat, I expect EOD.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 12:06am On Oct 22, 2016
forgiveness:

After looking at the chat, I expect EOD.

1. That is not the most recent ranking..

2. It is based solely on performances in the champions league over 5 seasons, it does not put local league into the analysis

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:06am On Oct 22, 2016
IyanuFanoro:
solanke can never b brought back 2 chelsea unless he becomes PROLIFIC at vitnesse abi how dem dey spell am batsuayi no dey sleep
and i pray chelsea sign griezmann ahead of manu nxt transfer window

Sorry, Solanke is already back and he is in the first team. Sorry..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2016
E-wine sent since hours ago. Yara Yara attended to that while I was away doing something. smiley

I'm not surprised Sir Mickael2 has good football tactical experience as a player. He sounded like one.... wink

That's why I had to point out my respect for his analytical prowess while sending him to "the other room" for the mikel stunt. grin

Sir Mickael2... You are welcome indeed. Hope Yara Yara showed up with the wine because I'm not with him ooo.....

Meanwhile, Sir GoodJoe... Which level naa?? So you bin dey carry boxing gloves for am sef...

**looks at the gloves**

No wonder.... grin **lips sealed**

TheGoodJoe:
By the way, I want to give a big shout out to Mickael2. As much as I am wearing my boxing gloves for him, I believe without a doubt his technical understanding of the game is very valuable to us.

He does not just understand the possessive attacking philosophy but played it. I think such playing experience is valuable to us. I hope he helps us understand some technical tactics and strategies we missed.

Glad to have you here, Mickael2.

TheSuperNerd, please send him the E-wine.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2016
smiley Apart from that, Nwakali helped his team stay solid defensively as they finished the game a man down several mins to the end.

Nwakali played much deeper after they went a man down. He's truly stepping things up....

Wish Sir Maastricht can come give us more on Nwakali's progress. smiley

tbaba1234:
K. Nwakali played for 30 minutes today and started the move that led to the 2nd goal in his team 2:1 win... Kid is gradually stepping up.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:11am On Oct 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

2. It is based solely on performances in the champions league over 5 seasons, it does not put local league into the analysis

Please, show me the recent one.

As you have rightly said 'it is based solely on the performance in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE..'

It is meant for the champion in the local league. Meaning before you play you must be a Champion or...

Besides, the last ten years shows Chelsea won the league more than Manchester city and Arsenal. Thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 12:12am On Oct 22, 2016
forgiveness:

When I said Iwobi is a Toddler to Solanke, I didn't blink an eye.

Logical it is very correct based on some statistics.

Iwobi was nobody in the English under age set up when Dominic Solanke was pulling the string.

Iwobi was dusted again by Dominic Solanke in club youth setup.

In all the youth competitions they both participated Dominic Solanke was better than Iwobi.

He was voted England Youth player of the year ahead of Iwobi who was never nominated eventhough he was an English youth player as at then.

He was chosen to play with the 3 Lions.

He has gone to play in Champions League ahead him.

Currently, he is a third striker in the fourth best club in the world.

Do you think he bribed his way through like dey do here? grin

You just keep shouting he's Chelsea's third choice striker, I can bet with you Conte would rather use David Luis than Solanke. he won't even taste action in a league cup game.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:42am On Oct 22, 2016
ChrisKels:

Iwobi opted to rep Nigeria hence the invitation. Does your Solanke see the SE as a worthy team to play for?? He feels more English than Nigerian. U can still prove me wrong by showing me a link where he said he wanna rep Nigeria, just as Iwobi did. Ruben Loftus Cheek, Nathan Chaloba etc have never had any senior international invitations, yet they played their way atleast into Chelsea Super subs, so what's stopping ur Solanke?? Are those two guys not his mates. U r still waiting for him to make his international debut before u would consider him worthy to dorn the blue shirt. Ndo

#Parochial

How many opted to play and gets invitation.

Iwobi is lucky his uncle is part or was once part of NFF.

If he opts no guarantee except he knows Oga at the top.

Therefore, no player will reck his career for what he knows could destroy him. Look at Otigba, the poor boy missed Europe because of his love for his country but we never here anything about him until now.

Ask yourself if it worth it?

How many matches did Nathan Chalobah played this season?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:19am On Oct 22, 2016
Certitude:

I dey ABJ. By that '96, I'd be two but the way my mum usually mention those guys, I was like "mama been dey watch eagles?" na for korea/japan my eye open small. Any other Eagles' talk before then is hearsay.
lol. It's cool then, I school there (that was a total rhyme grin)

Yeah, I was 2 by then as well.... Didn't get into football until 07 or so, and that was just NT football, spent far too much tine loving my music. One thing I love more yhsn snything else

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 1:21am On Oct 22, 2016
forgiveness:

Please, show me the recent one.

As you have rightly said 'it is based solely on the performance in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE..'

It is meant for the champion in the local league. Meaning before you play you must be a Champion or...

Besides, the last ten years shows Chelsea won the league more than Manchester city and Arsenal. Thanks

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/

Chelsea is number 8

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Mickael2:

the last time we beat a team by 3 goals was actually in 2013 under Keshi, that was the AFCON semis and I believe Mali was the unfortunate recipient of a 4-1 trashing

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Mickael2:

see my brother, I didn't want to comment on this again but I will. I said earlier that I would choose Xavi over Ronaldnho and De Bruyne over HAZARD and I stand by it. if you watch Success closely you will see that he can dribble probably not as good as Hazard but assuming he started his career at a good club he would be just as good as Hazard trust me, so if Success had started at Chelsea just like Solanke, trust me he would be benching Willian by now or at least he will be the first sub any day. there are many players who can do what Hazard does but because they didn't start at a good academy they never fulfilled that potential. after reading everything you posted since, I decided to go and watch their games and compare their goals and assists. so you know why Solanke does not play at Chelsea? because he is a poacher not a player, Conte does not play with a poacher, you can see Costa coming to midfield to play. now Solanke can't do that half as well Iheanacho , although you may argue that he has a better eye for goal but in a team game you need to be creating chances too, watch Chelsea vs Leicester city, Costa created 3 good chances, Iheanacho does just that. so when comparing the two, Solanke might be the better goalscorer although I highly doubt that but for.modern day football, poaching alone isn't sufficient. lewandowski.is losing his place to Kimmich right now because of that, you can find a lot of good poachers but only few.strikers can truly influence a game without scoring and Iheanacho is among so any coach will take Iheanacho ahead of Solanke. and if Success had started playing for chelsea's academy, He would be considered a better prospect than Solanke. you argument on Iwobi is just funny, do you think it's easy for an African to bench an Englishman in the EPL? but Iwobi is benching Chamberlain, when Ramsey comes to he will bench him, what else do you want?

First of all, is Isaac Success more skillful than Victor Moses?

It is too early to ask why Solanke is not playing because we still have a lot of games to play. Besides, he is was just recalled back from loan.

How can a Poacher rake in some few numbers of assist in a competition?

Please, watch the YouTube and tell me how many assist he could have had to his credit if the misfiring players fully utilize the opportunity?

Who told you he not a player?

Watch the video very well and you will see he played from the wings and he can give a killer pass.

Below is the record of his assist.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:28am On Oct 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

I already called trash on that ranking, can't believe he's still bringing it up.

Sometimes I sincerely doubt someone is telling us his true age, just mind-boggling that a person supposedly that old acts like a 14-year old

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 1:40am On Oct 22, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
How great is Bristol City? smiley

Bristol city are in Second Division it should be Easier to score when your team is 3rd on the list of teams goals.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 1:45am On Oct 22, 2016
forgiveness:

Bros, leave them alone.

They think say na tap in na em e take score goals for em first professional football experience.

They are known for using double standard and I read to expose as many as possible. grin

grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:19am On Oct 22, 2016
You dodged a simple question... sad

*smh* anyway... I've gone pass this already. smiley

So just roll on with the rest of the thread.... *smiles*

princesuko:

Bristol city are in Second Division it should be Easier to score when your team is 3rd on the list of teams goals.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Napoleon55:
that story is false,the captain of the team has denied any such thing . But there is no smoke without fire they say,

Thanks for the information. Good to hear that because it troubled me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (16161) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.