Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11688092 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (16156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2017
Napoleon55:
i decided to watch his game today,unfortunately i could not watch the first half,but the second half that i watched,for about 15',his leg didn't touch ball,up till he was subbed off,he did not make any meaningful contribution,for about 5 or 6 times he tried to make contact with the ball,he fell down 3 or 4 times,then he was removed.
i didn't know about the first half,just the second half,but from the 30' i watched,that kind player is not going to do anything better than what we have.
the fact is that after Mikel,we don't have another attacking midfielder that can control the game,Joel Obi can not do the job.

i don't know the standard u want SE to attain, for me,i'm looking at the standard we can be able to compete with the best,we are talking about winning the world cup in 2022,is it all these type of players you have been mentioning every now and then that we are going use to win the world cup,or even AFCON?
it's not just any player u c playing in europe should be invited if we are serious of winning any trophy,we have gone beyond just participating in tournaments,we should b able to aim of winning not just participating,that's why it's not every player should b invited just because he is a good footballer.
u want to win a WC,u will invite a player like Joel Obi that will perform for one game,then get injured in the next game,and the rest of the tournament,n start looking 4 rplacement.

i don't know the kind of result you want to achieve with all these your players.
try to check the type of players that have won something for us in the past and c how good they were.
players in the mold of Kanu,Okocha,Finidi Olisey,Mikel,etc that's the type of players u should b clamouring for,if u can't c these type players i have mentioned,don't disturb us with all these type of players u and Komekn kept throwing at us as if they are going to win us WC if they are invited.
Joel Obi walks into our first 11 if fit. Only Mikel is better when in form. If Etebo, Ogu, Onazi, etc are making our team, then there's no way in the world a fit Joel Obi doesn't make it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2017
edi287:

Joel Obi walks into our first 11 if fit. Only Mikel is better when in form. If Etebo, Ogu, Onazi, etc are making our team, then there's no way in the world a fit Joel Obi doesn't make it.

joel obi case is different, i wont like him to go to worldcup he is injury prone, he shld try and see how to fix his injury cases, i dont know how arjen robbin turned from injury prone to iron man, let Joel obi learn what he did.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2017
forgiveness:

I didn't even read this misleading epistles after reading 'what have these achieved international' because this question can only be asked by novice in the world of football.

To butress my point, can you pls tell me what Aguero and Messi have won internationaly before I can understand what International means in ya village? grin

In my village abi? We are not talking about Aguero and Messi. We are talking about all the names u mentioned in England. Here u are resorting to punches below the belt. Advance ur reasons when discussing. Be a man and stop whining for once. I will not resort to digs. Trust me i can but I wont.

Bottom line is England is not and can never be the all and end all of football. Period!

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
OK let's get thing straight...

A player who played and emerged as one of the finest goal poachers in the English Championship being compared to one who played in the Erste Liga, the Dutch second tier league?.

Its like placing the winner of UCL and the CAF Champions League winner in one spot. Does that tally to you??
both of them are second tier sides

Both of them moved up and one is constantly doing it and the other isn't

So what's your argument

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2017
joseph1013:
For those looking for the English Commentary, here is the full match.

First Half:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNUSaH_hEq0

Second Half:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxFiETVkVyQ

Download if you can. It may soon be off Youtube.
How do I download this? I can't see the download option on my chrome browser
Cc Joebie
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Bro the word they aren't "good" enough is a wrong word when it comes to experience.

They are good enough to be a FIFA ref but first come is being used to pick.

Let's look at it from another angel.

Is Idowu not good enough for the LB even though Echiejile has experience and older than Idowu both in age and in football experience?
Joebie:
you need to have a number of high profile games under your belt to to show that you can step up.
they aren't good enough compared to those chosen ahead of them. Get the context?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for the info
Dedebanky85:
Yup. That's why he ain't been in epl

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2017
Don't count by name, rather by the country they represent.

Counting by name will get you confused in this age and time because a Moses Simon by name can be equated to being an American or Australian not knowing he's darker than a typical African and he's from Nigeria lol.
junnyjake:

I'm not that good with the Sub-American geography. But I counted 10 American names there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2017
edi287:

Pls give little respect to Onazi, Ogu and Etebo, truly Joel Obi is a good footballer who injuries has not help his career.

I remember Keshi gave him a call prior to WC if am correct but failed to impress.Good he is picking up but i can assured you Joel Obi w not walk straight into Eagles starting eleven.

I don't understand what you mean by in form Mikel only better Joel Obi.Let me tell you basic fact it w take a very hard working Joel Obi to bench average Mikel talk less of in form Mikel.

Pls go and watch Mikel recent games for Eagles and you w know the shoe is big for Joel Obi,no offence.

Eagles have evolved in a special way for just any player to have the confidence that he w walk in straight.Joel Obi have Onazi, Ogu first to contend with and it w not be easy.

Truly Joel Obi is good but the hype is too much,let see him again then w decide but telling us Onazi,Ogu,Etebo and others are not match is like downgrading the eagles.

We just need to give ve respect to present eagles especially the players for making us proud of the team again cos your analysis on Joel Obi look like the team is average for players like Onazi, Ogu,Etebo to make the team.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2017
I am going to post a link for youtube video of cyriel desser and paul onuachu and make some comparisons.

cyriel dessers: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ds0avkqWCOU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3B_k3Q6g9o4

paul onuachu: m.youtube.com/watch?v=DkC5bh4Yr7k

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DkC5bh4Yr7k

download using : http://en.savefrom.net

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
cyriel dessers:

17/18 season
eredivisie

appearance 11

minutes played 694

min per goal 139

goals: 5 goals

assist: 1 assist

europa qualifiers

appearance 5

minutes 403

min per goal 403

goals : 1

assist : 1

KNVB BEKER

appearance 2

minutes 135

min per goal 68

goals : 2

totall this season

appearance 18

minutes 1232

min per goal 154

goals : 8

assist: 3

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Humility017:

everyone knows that....
I will want a fit Joel obi..
but let him be tried first at least 40 minutes of football....and let's see what he has to offer...

Tried for 40 minutes where?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2017
PAUL ONUACHU
17/18 season

Superligaen

appearance : 12

Goals : 8

Assists : 3

goals per min : 104

minutes played :833

Europa League Qualifiers
appearance :

goals: 4

Assists: 2

min per goal: 116

minutes

DBU Landspokal

appearance

goals : 3

assist 1

mins per goal :50

mins 150

Total
appearance:

Goals : 15

Assist : 6

min per goal : 96

mins 1,445
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2017
sontoly:
cyriel dessers:

17/18 season
eredivisie

appearance 11

minutes played 694

min per goal 139

goals: 5 goals

assist: 1 assist

europa qualifiers

appearance 5

minutes 403

min per goal 403

goals : 1

KNVB BEKER

appearance 2

minutes 135

min per goal 68

goals : 2

totall this season

appearance 18

minutes 1232

min per goal 154

goals : 8

assist: 3

Remember that he plays on the left side of the attack for this club and that he was a cf last year when he had those monster numbers though in division 2.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Loogan(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2017
sontoly:
PAUL ONUACHU
17/18 season

Superligaen

appearance : 12

Goals : 8

Assists : 3

goals per min : 104

minutes played :833

Europa League Qualifiers
appearance :

goals: 4

Assists: 2

min per goal: 116

minutes

DBU Landspokal

appearance

goals : 3

assist 1

mins per goal :50

mins 150

Total
appearance:

Goals : 15

Assist : 6

min per goal : 96

mins 1,445
Paul onuachu with this super form is the best target man the SE can boast of, would love to see him in a much higher league, transfer imminent after this season. still so young
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2017
CYRIEL DESSERS

**** very good with both foot

** average with aerial balls

*** good with footworks

***good in accuracy

**** very good speed

*** good in positioning

*** good in teamwork cos of assists

**** very good physicality

**** very good awareness

PAUL ONUACHU

***** excellent on aerial balls

*** good with footworks

*** good accuracy

*** good speed

*** positioning good

**** very good team player.

** average physicality

**** very good awareness

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

Remember that he plays on the left side of the attack for this club and that he was a cf last year when he had those monster numbers though in division 2.

this stats is for this season alone, he plays predominantly as a CF but lesser as LWF
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2017
My conclusions:

Pros:

cyriel desser will be a like for like, or even better replacement for Odion Igalo, he has same characteristics with him and good physicality that is suitable for african footballs, he has good awareness and nice positioning skills, carries hot shots on both feet, has a good footwork required of a striker. He will give Ighalo a run for his money.

cons:

Cyriel desser struggles with aeriel balls, may waste a couple of chances cos of unnecessary wayward shots, has contributed lesser assists and doesnt often help with buildup plays.

PAUL ONUACHU

Pros:

paul is excellent with aeriel balls because of his height, has a good speed cos of his longer legs, he has a nice footworks considering his stature, may add something similar to Agali or even better.

Paul has a good sense of awareness and good positioning skills, he has contributed to so many goals this season apart from scoring making him a good teamplayer, he also contributes to buildup play which makes him fall a bit deeper to the midfield most times. He will be a good asset to the super eagles.

Cons:

He often get tangled while trying to dribble an opponent, he needs to do better on footworks, his physicality may not be suitable for playing african opponents. His shots mostly are not weighty and needs to add more power to his shots.

Final conclusion:

having both in the team will be nice, but probably overcrowded, its left for the coaching staff n scouts to decide.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Correct question.
Yea is a question that has no answer.

I watched Ryan Sanusi and i asked is he a Nigerian,got replied YES then why not invitation? too many players in the midfield,OK,why Nwakili invited?if we have too many midfielders.

I realised some make case for players they love to see in the Eagles not on performance and very few make genuine case.

Truly nobody expected Nwakili invitation prior to Algeria match and i see some shouted corruption and some said he justified the call up,some said his invitation was possible may be Rohr scouts must have seen him but the big question does he deserved the invitation.

Watching Algeria and Argentina he was nowhere to be found and report from camp said he failed to impress which i cannot verify.

After Algeria and Argentina i came into conclusion that Nwakili invitation came from a strong recommendation not from Rohr cos he was not under Rohr radar.

Paul Onuachu,Samuel Adegbenro are doing well in Scandinavia leagues why suddenly Nwakili.Some bring out stats to justify his invitation but just too glaring he did not deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2017
sontoly:
CYRIEL DESSERS

*** good with footworks

***good in accuracy

**** very good speed

*** good in positioning

**** very good awareness

PAUL ONUACHU

*** good with footworks

*** good accuracy

*** good speed

*** positioning good

** average physicality

**** very good awareness
i will like to see these two feature for SE. I don't like kayode's style of play. Always running like a headless chicken with no known quality

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Mujtahida:

You misunderstood his point. He's not saying England has no great players. He's saying for all the great players England has they have never had a great team because of constant change. So all your other talk about champions league are by the way yarns.

His emphasis is on the team rather than on players. Having the best players does not necessarily mean having the best team. He is saying it's time for us to optimise what we have and not throw it away just because we want to go with the best. If we follow you and komekn we will have brand new team to go to Russia full of players like Solanke, Ajagun, Azeez, Ryan Sanusi, Onomah, Aneke, Seyi Ojo, Kayode, Iorfa, Thiago Ilori. And this is precisely what cost us in 2002 and 2014 which we took note to warn the NFF about.

Now is the time for cohesion and blending. Pata pata baring injury we would bring in four or five players into the team for the WC.

Our football stretches beyond 2018.They will get their chance post 2018.

I understood all he said but his analogies are flowed and I have to address them.

We know we are still in the rebuilding process hence the need to bring in new players and see what they got to offer.

I am not saying we should change the whole first eleven but integrate better quality options for the first 11 which I think is lagging on the bench.

Therefore, it is a necessary exercise to embark on.

Out of the players you listed, are you telling me Kayode invitation is not justifiable?

Is this not the same Kayode some folks here mocked because Onyekuru was bought buy Everton? They told us Onyekuru is better than Kayode because his talent was noticed by bigger clubs in Europe and eventually bought by Everton but shut their mouth when they saw Man City bought Kayode and even moved to a better league than Belgium pro league.

So, stop counting him among brand new players because Onyekuru is an epitome of brand new player.

However, out of those players you listed Onomah, Kayode, Ajagun and Ilori are the only players I vigorously campaigned to be added to the team because we don't have better options.

Beside these players, Joel Obi, Sone Aluko and Obafemi Martins are the players who can add qualities to the team.

Abi, you wan compare Nwakali with Joel Obi, Onyekuru with Sone Aluko and Nwakaeme with Obagoal?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2017
sontoly:
CYRIEL DESSERS

*** good with footworks

***good in accuracy

**** very good speed

*** good in positioning

**** very good awareness

PAUL ONUACHU

*** good with footworks

*** good accuracy

*** good speed

*** positioning good

** average physicality

**** very good awareness

Hmmmmmn,wan bere grin grin ,dem don start grin grin grin grin

C qualities grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2017
safarigirl:
see ehn, some people are very myopic on this thread

The most disgusting and repulsive thing about this myopic lot is that in their pea-sized minds they are logical and unbiased.

These same myopic people will dance makossa on top one point when they are found out until they somehow wiggle out of the trap only to reemerge after a period if time and once again declare their unbiased nature while calling everyone else biased.

Very sickening lot. They are better ignored than entertained lest you drag yourself down to their level.

Just leave them, e be like say you never see them finish the way some of us done see them.

Don't worry, you will eventually learn grin

and after all these insults you reeled out what have you achieved? Saying someone has a pea-sized mind is nothing short of ridiculous when you have not achieved what they have, I mean let's get rid of these insults please

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2017
zuchyblink:
i will like to see these two feature for SE. I don't like kayode's style of play. Always running like a headless chicken with no known quality
Haba running like endless chicken meaning Guardiola must be mad for signing him.

Pls try to be civic in your words(headless chicken) not good enough

I watched him against Deportivo quite good and promising.

Good I want Onuachu and Dessers in eagles cos their stats saying it all but left for them to convince Rohr.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
zuchyblink:

To be honest this two is performing better than kayode, but the leagues they play in cannot be compared to the one kayode plays thats the reason.

cyriel even plays in a tougher league compared to paul denmark which is less competitive, may be thats why the stats is in favor of him, he needs to move to a tougher league to be considered.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Kog45:
Pls give little respect to Onazi, Ogu and Etebo, truly Joel Obi is a good footballer who injuries has not help his career.

I remember Keshi gave him a call prior to WC if am correct but failed to impress.Good he is picking up but i can assured you Joel Obi w not walk straight into Eagles starting eleven.

I don't understand what you mean by in form Mikel only better Joel Obi.Let me tell you basic fact it w take a very hard working Joel Obi to bench average Mikel talk less of in form Mikel.

Pls go and watch Mikel recent games for Eagles and you w know the shoe is big for Joel Obi,no offence.

Eagles have evolved in a special way for just any player to have the confidence that he w walk in straight.Joel Obi have Onazi, Ogu first to contend with and it w not be easy.

Truly Joel Obi is good but the hype is too much,let see him again then w decide but telling us Onazi,Ogu,Etebo and others are not match is like downgrading the eagles.

We just need to give ve respect to present eagles especially the players for making us proud of the team again cos your analysis on Joel Obi look like the team is average for players like Onazi, Ogu,Etebo to make the team.

If I say Messi will walk into our first XI it is not a disrespectful statement to anyone, it is just what it is. If Joel Obi is invited Ndidi, Etebo, Onazi, Ogu and anyother backwater midfielder we invite will have to either contest for the DMF role(i favour Ndidi here) or sit on the bench for Joel, it's so simple.

Meanwhile Joel Obi has always performed in the GWG, it isn't hype at all, just the fact.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Mickael2:

and after all these insults you reeled out what have you achieved? Saying someone has a pea-sized mind is nothing short of ridiculous when you have not achieved what they have, I mean let's get rid of these insults please
Oh boy where u come go

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Kog45:
Oh boy where u come go

grin grin grin Good Morning Sir, I was slightly busy and the thread was moving at an astonishing pace so I been no wan enter some debates without knowing the origin so I kept quiet

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2017
Mickael2:

If I say Messi will walk into our first XI it is not a disrespectful statement to anyone, it is just what it is. If Joel Obi is invited Ndidi, Etebo, Onazi, Ogu and anyother backwater midfielder we invite will have to either contest for the DMF role(i favour Ndidi here) or sit on the bench for Joel, it's so simple.

Meanwhile Joel Obi has always performed in the GWG, it isn't hype at all, just the fact.
My man you said Messi but here we are talking of Joel Obi.

I remember the same Joel Obi failed to make the cut when invited by Keshi prior to WC.

I respect him as a player and even agitating for his recall.I watched him yesterday with what i saw he cannot walk straight into eagles first eleven.

That's my opinion and i stand by it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
forgiveness

I understood all he said but his analogies are flowed and I have to address them.

We know we are still in the rebuilding process hence the need to bring in new players and see what they got to offer.

I am not saying we should change the whole first eleven but integrate better quality options for the first 11 which I think is lagging on the bench.

I agree with your points. We sure need better players particularly in the defence, midfield and attack. But it has to be gradual or at a good pace. It cannot be rushed and seven months to the world cup the emphasis should be on blending what we have. The search and integration of quality players will continue after the WC. For now apart from the gk we need at most four new quality players.
Out of the players you listed, are you telling me Kayode invitation is not justifiable?

Is this not the same Kayode some folks here mocked because Onyekuru was bought buy Everton? They told us Onyekuru is better than Kayode because his talent was noticed by bigger clubs in Europe and eventually bought by Everton but shut their mouth when they saw Man City bought Kayode and even moved to a better league than Belgium pro league.

So, stop counting him among brand new players because Onyekuru is an epitome of brand new player.
If you read my posts you'd see that I've advocated that Kayode should replace Nwakaeme. I'd love for both Onyekuru and Kayode to make it to Russia. It's not about comparing both of them. I know our current set up will suit both players cos we play swift attacking and counter attacking football.

However, out of those players you listed Onomah, Kayode, Ajagun and Ilori are the only players I vigorously campaigned to be added to the team because we don't have better options.

Beside these players, Joel Obi, Sone Aluko and Obafemi Martins are the players who can add qualities to the team.

Abi, you wan compare Nwakali with Joel Obi, Onyekuru with Sone Aluko and Nwakaeme with Obagoal?
I am happy Nwakali was given an opportunity. Latest reports say Rohr wasn't impressed. That's one less player to worry about for the time being. At one time or the other a fair share of Nigerian players doing well would get called up. At least that's the trend so far.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Kog45:

I respect them, but Joel Obi is simply more talented. I'm not downgrading anyone but truth is a fit and in form Joel Obi CAN break into our first 11.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Guy, abeg dont compare onyekuru with aluko cos he is far better than him, kayode chances at playing for city is so slim infact it is nearly impossible cos i dont want to be so pessimistic say impossible. one he is not even starting for girona and havent even scored a single goal this season just had one an assist, tell me how he is going to make it to city bench its practically impossible, onekuru has been clocking 90 mins and scoring goals, i dont know why he wont play first team for everton nxt season his chances are practically possible, its obvious you dont see it that way.

Nwakali C i dont even fancy him playing for the eagles, what i observe about rohr is that he like choking d midfield even though he knows they wont play, like agbo for example he is good as a DM for his club but cant sits on bench constantly for the eagles, that slot may as well be used to invite a stiker.

Nwakaeme is not better than Martins but I guess age is the issue we have now, we dont like to invite old players again infact rohr wont fancy inviting him so lets move ahead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (16156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.