Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11684153 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (16155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
safarigirl:
There is no comment I hate more than that "...pesin wey no even know say you exist".... It is not until someone knows you exist that you should speak out for the person. Tomorrow, you could be in the spotlight and 'pesin wey you no know' will speak for you. The fact that someone does not know of you today, does not mean said person will not know you tomorrow. Stop waiting to be acknowledged by a person before you speak for the person if you have to, everybody na pesin brother or sister, no be until una see.

Someone like me, if I see someone I can relate with, someone whose struggle I can relate with, that person will be my relative for that period because I know I could easily be that person and I will want someone to help me out if I were in said position. So, whether it is Kelechi that is getting mauled, a skinny girl getting mocked, or one single lady being taunted, I go carry the matter like say na me because I know what it's like to be that person

If you are so detached from humanity that you wait to know a person personally before you speak out for said person, know that everyone is not like that.

But standing out for someone u dont knw or u knw shldnt allow ones emotions to becloud ur reasoning/judgement wc could lead to destruction of oda things u can gain in reality with d person u re trying to reach a gud resolution with.ko make sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
somehow:
The Zambians look more likely to get to the finals.
. I won't be surprised but don't rule out Morocco. They're solid too.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Humility017:

I can't remember if they've ever qualified for the world cup.....
it's like their football league is merged wit the MLS
Correct. I don't think they've ever qualified either
Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver all play there
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
somehow:
Yea, women's national team very good, their men can't even beat smaller island countries in NA and CA.

I know. I think they won them 7-1 once. Can't remember the country but it was an island country.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

I guess it doesn't get any harsher than Sir Realpoacher's grin

Dude is not even me but he sounds like me a bit when it comes to tackling the negativity bearers on this thread. No matter how much we try to be peaceful these odorous folks especially Komekn runs around the thread with his mediocre mindset trying to pollute the atmosphere with his lies about our Super Eagles players especially Iheanacho.

And I have always known the championship to be tough. I don't need a Komekn to tell me that. I don't need his analysis to tell me what I have known for years. This is simple psychology. He uses the fact that he can actually make knowledgeable comments about certain matters to chip in his bowel of lies and half truths about our players.
He never sees things holistically when it comes to our players. It is like a disease for him. Even in the face if superior facts and figures, Komekn will still tell you that the people making those stats are missing the main point.

Nacho, most lethal finisher/deadliest striker in terms of goals per mins ratio. He refused to see what those stats meant.

Nacho, slayer of Argentina. He stepped back and never came out to critically admit how wrong he was about Nacho.

I will respect his opinion much more if he can learn to balance his views. If he was on air, believe me, even the producers will question what his agenda is. He repeatedly throws shades at rhe others not standing with his negative views and praised his fellow band wagon as negative propagators as the analysts.

Komekn is not a f**king analyst. He is a bloody agent who just knows how to market and talk a good talk. He uses the fact he can say something right about certain matters to hide and utter his hate and full bias speech against our players. He attacks not only Nacho but also Osimhen and other young Nigerian players that are not borough-bred. He knows no jack about the beautiful game from a holistic view point. He is too limited. So damn limited. When I came back this year... I told myself this...

"TheSupernerd moniker is gonna be like a two edged sword... to some I will be the sun who cracks open the clay ground. To some others still, I will the sun who also shines on the plants and make them grow. I am like the sun... to some, I will heat up, scorch and burn up stuffs, while to others I will nurture and make grow. The sun does both at that same time."

This is a new year. And I know some of these negative talkers were among those happy to see me leave initially when my mother was insulted. None of them condemned the act. In fact, some were bold to speak trash about it and subtly support the act. That speak volumes of the kind of people they are. They don't give a sh*t about humanity and truth. All they care about is passing across their message of hate and smiling when the ones who oppose them are attacked even by their mothers' name.

I won't allow their message linger.

This is why I have no issues anymore with Forgiveness. He can criticise Nacho all he wants but I don't mind much, you know why? It is because, at least, he does his in a manner that explains his own passion. He has been one to suggest the likes of Ebuehi, Aina, Idowu long before now and they are now strong candidates for the world cup party because of what they add to the team.
This is why in Forgiveness, I find a worthy opposition. A worthy antagonist. One who I don't mind rolling with even though we share opposing views sometimes. I gat no problems with his "nacho is not better than these" most times now. So long as he argues along the line of facts and figures.

But Komekn, he goes as far as calling our young players over-aged and criticising their super talents. In the face of facts, he takes off and turn a blind eye. Even condemning the Bundesliga and making it at par with the championship when quality wise the gap is much.

Omo... this new year ehn... this rubbish won't be tolerated. I expect that as grown men as they are, they should know how to balance things and keep to being holistic on matters as sensitive as Iheanacho or any of our golden young players. Shameful how they want a young guy like me to be the one to straighten them out. smh.

Let Komekn learn to be more expansive. Let him go read up. He is too limited to be commenting on Football matters. He is just an agent. He knows nothing outside of his English-coated cerebral cortex. It is sadly the truth.

hi doc how u doing happy new year smiley please turn down the harsh words on komekn. He has his rights to his own opinion like everybody else good or bad let's respect his views without the personal insults. You are an intelligent guy keep giving us your informative and educative posts on football matters take care peace bro

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by peterd53(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Super Eagles to face Chile in final
pre-World Cup friendly -
WORLD CUP 2018
Share:

The Nigeria national team, the Super
Eagles will be playing Chile in their last
friendly game before the Russia 2018
World Cup it has been gathered.
The NFF recently reeled out the entire
World Cup program for the Super Eagles at
the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island,
immediately after the contract signing with
Coca-Cola.

The program explained that the Eagles will
play Poland, Serbia, Democratic Republic
of Congo, England, Czech Republic and a
yet-to-be-named South American team on
the way to the World Cup finals in Russia.
Super Eagles fail to progress in latest FIFA
ranking -

It has now been gathered that Chile will be
the South American opposition the Super
Eagles will be testing out with as they
prepare to know what to expect from
Argentina in their final group game at the
Mundial.

The team’s first phase camping will hold in
Abuja or Uyo between 22nd and 30th May,
while the second phase camping will hold
at a health resort in Austria 3rd –
11th June.

The close camp at the Eagles’ official World
Cup team base camp is at Yessentuki,
Stavropol Territory in Russia’s southern
region, starting 11th June.

KEY DATES
7th February: NIKE to launch official kit in
London

23rd March: Friendly Vs Poland in Wroclaw

27th March: Friendly Vs Serbia in London

22nd May – 30th May: First Phase Camping
in Abuja/Uyo

28th May: Friendly Vs DR Congo in Abuja/
Uyo

2nd June: Friendly Vs England in London.
(Same night, Sponsors/Partners event in
London)

3rd – 11th June: Second Phase camping in
Austria

6th June: Friendly Vs Czech Republic in
Austria

9th June: Friendly Vs Chile in TBD

From 11th June: Close camp at team base
camp in Yessentuki

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
NFF has signed a partnership agreement with @mywapic as the Official Insurance Services Provider. More sponsorship for the NFF...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

This, right here, is part of the genesis of the problem of humanity. Because we all have an opinion is the reason why some individuals will still be spilling trash and dropping lies as comments for vulnerable people to drink in. We are here to propagate the truth about our national teams and not peddle lies. If any must criticise then he should do so with facts and do so by being holistic in thinking and not by being one eyed or blind. Having an opinion is no licence to run on lies and half-truths to pass across a message. This hating on Iheanacho has to stop.

And if anyone thinks everyone in life is out for your good when they criticise you, then such a one is yet to Starr living his life well enough. In the world, there is no way everyone's so-called criticism is a marker that they all wants you to be better. If everyone likes you, then there is a huge problem.

Not everyone here who speaks on Nacho actually thinks or believes Nacho is good enough. In fact, I know some who will pick an Okpotu over Iheanacho in the Eagles team if given a choice and they will defend it to the last pint of their blood. These are the people who represent mediocrity on this thread and such is not what I can bear again. Enough of the Iheanacho hate campaign and focus on talking real football. Can't they talk about something else for once?

. Word,bro. Word. As much as I dislike arguments of any kind,this is a necessary argument. They've disregarded the boy for too long all in the name of 'constructive criticism' and some unseen in-depth love and want for his success yet they keep tearing him down at every slight opportunity they get. Their hypocrisy is so glaring. And as for those parents who think that treating their children harshly and emotionally blackmailing them is the best way to ensure their success,well I have something to say to you: It might work(in fact it most likely will) but the consequences will definitely outweigh the success. Don't just be surprised and resort to labelling your children 'wicked' when they finally make it and start treating you like trash. It seems you don't know what that does to the psyche of a child? What goes around comes around,never forget that.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yea as the host nation and also housing the best club in Africa.
COOL10:
. I won't be surprised but don't rule out Morocco. They're solid too.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamaica or Haiti.
DrLikita12:

I know. I think they won them 7-1 once. Can't remember the country but it was an island country.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
It is well my Good man. Thank you. smiley wink

chrisooblog:
hi doc how u doing happy new year smiley please turn down the harsh words on komekn. He has his rights to his own opinion like everybody else good or bad let's respect his views without the personal insults. You are an intelligent guy keep giving us your informative and educative posts on football matters take care peace bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
I am doing fine Sir Royalty... Bonjour aussi cool

Enrol? loolll... private student? ofcos... on what course specifically? Writing speed course? grin whatever it is... it will cost ya wink

Let's take the rest of this to my inner chambers.. cheesy

Humility017:

my Boss...
is there anything I will need do to enrol as your private student...what's the fee like?

good afternoon and how are you doing today?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
WENGER HANDLED IWOBI’S DISCIPLINARY ISSUE LIKE A FATHER, SAYS ROHR
By Gbenga Adewoye, Correspondent

The forward was reported to be at a party hours to the Gunners game and the French tactician vowed to fine the youngster for the misdeed

Gernot Rohr has hailed Arsenal boss, Arsene Wenger for the manner he handled Alex Iwobi’s disciplinary issue.
The 21-year-old was reported to have been partying the night before Arsenal's FA Cup loss to English second-tier side, Nottingham Forest.

Despite his misdeed, the Frenchman still fielded the Nigeria international for 90 minutes in their barren draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

And Rohr who claimed to be in contact with Wenger on the issue is pleased with the way the matter was handled.

"I spoke to Arsene about it and I like the way he handled it. He did it like a father, inside the house and after, he played him in the next game,” Rohr told KweseESPN.

“He is a young boy, and young boys make mistakes sometimes.”
The German also maintained that he makes contact with other managers at clubs where his players play.

"I speak to all of them and we have a good relationship because we want to see the players play at a high level and train at a high level to stay fit,” he added.

"When we gather, we cannot make them fit, it is only when they are their clubs that they can be fit and we also send trainers to their clubs to help them with fitness."
On the friendlies lined up for the three-time African champions, he said: "This is a very good plan. It is the kind of plan you see with countries in Europe or anywhere in the world and I am very happy.

"It will be good preparations for the players. Serbia and Czech play like Croatia, and we will be sending scouts to watch Iceland. We have already beaten Argentina, but we must remain humble because beating them in a friendly does not mean we can beat them at the World Cup.

"We will also like to have the fans to see the team at home before they go, that is why we play one game in Nigeria."
Nigeria will start their campaign in Group D with Croatia on June 16 before confronting Iceland on June 22 and Argentina on June 26.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/wenger-handled-iwobis-disciplinary-issue-like-a-father-says/eugrvtc2trk41u5ciwomogxsv

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrLikita12:

I know they lack football culture (for men especially), they prefer hockey. Their women's national team isn't too bad imo
Canada is the home of ice hockey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
somehow:
Turkey appears to be the Nigerian players's coven. The numbers of Nigerians playing there is increasing day by day.
and Belgium
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
I love that game. smiley
enomakos:
Canada is the home of ice hockey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria Coach To Deploy A 4-2-3-1 Formation Vs Libya; To Play With Two Sixes Ifeanyi & Atuloma

Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that Nigeria manager Salisu Yusuf has chosen to deploy a 4-2-3-1 formation in his team's second Group C fixture at the ongoing 2018 African Nations Championship.
The 4-2-3-1 formation was tested during the training sessions leading up to this evening's tie and Yusuf decided to change the 4-3-3 formation the team lined up with against Rwanda because it wasn't effective.

The most outstanding Nigerian player on the pitch against Rwanda in the shape of Kano Pillars old war horse Rabiu Ali has been handed more offensive duties against Libya.
With Ali moving up the pitch, the holding midfielders are Ifeanyi Ifeanyi and ex-Rosenborg trialist Emeka Atuloma.

The other attacking midfielders are Sunday Faleye and Emeka Ogbugh, while Lobi Stars striker Anthony Okpotu starts upfront.
The 4-2-3-1 formation was the most favoured formation used by teams at the 2010 World Cup held in South Africa.

Nigeria Starting Line-Up Vs Libya (4-2-3-1): Ikechukwu Ezenwa; Osas Okoro, Daniel Itodo,Stephen Eze , Kalu Orji; Emeka Atuloma, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi; Rabiu Ali, Emeka Ogbugh, Sunday Faleye; Anthony Okpotu

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=26242
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
I love that game. smiley

me too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Nigeria Coach To Deploy A 4-2-3-1 Formation Vs Libya; To Play With Two Sixes Ifeanyi & Atuloma

Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that Nigeria manager Salisu Yusuf has chosen to deploy a 4-2-3-1 formation in his team's second Group C fixture at the ongoing 2018 African Nations Championship.
The 4-2-3-1 formation was tested during the training sessions leading up to this evening's tie and Yusuf decided to change the 4-3-3 formation the team lined up with against Rwanda because it wasn't effective.

The most outstanding Nigerian player on the pitch against Rwanda in the shape of Kano Pillars old war horse Rabiu Ali has been handed more offensive duties against Libya.
With Ali moving up the pitch, the holding midfielders are Ifeanyi Ifeanyi and ex-Rosenborg trialist Emeka Atuloma.

The other attacking midfielders are Sunday Faleye and Emeka Ogbugh, while Lobi Stars striker Anthony Okpotu starts upfront.
The 4-2-3-1 formation was the most favoured formation used by teams at the 2010 World Cup held in South Africa.

Nigeria Starting Line-Up Vs Libya (4-2-3-1): Ikechukwu Ezenwa; Osas Okoro, Daniel Itodo,Stephen Eze , Kalu Orji; Emeka Atuloma, Ifeanyi Ifeanyi; Rabiu Ali, Emeka Ogbugh, Sunday Faleye; Anthony Okpotu

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=26242

No changes?? Na wa oh!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
tbaba1234:

No changes?? Na wa oh!!

We need continuity not a new lineup. Besides Eneji is injured.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Early miss by okpotu from a flick on a throw in
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigerians appear to be shaky when in possession they need to be confident on the ball and make sensible passes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zoboizee: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin. They can't do more than they know. It's obvious they lack fitness and technical use of the ball & space. Just enjoy whatever you see. Don't expect anything.
If you have been watching league matches then their game won't surprise you.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrLikita12:
Correct. I don't think they've ever qualified either Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver all play there
yeah.....even Portland timbers I think is in Canada.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
When Okpotu is the best striker in your league.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wetin Faleye dey play,abeg. See as him spoil that counter attack
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Humility017:

I can't remember if they've ever qualified for the world cup.....
it's like their football league is merged wit the MLS

Incorrect, there are only 3 Canadian teams in the MLS , Toronto FC, Vancouver Whitecaps FC and Montreal Impact. They were in the 1986 world cup.

The Canadian Soccer League is not sanctioned by FIFA. They are starting a FIFA sanctioned league in 2019.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Humility017:

yeah.....even Portland timbers I think is in Canada.

Portland Timbers is based in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eazyjakes(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
This Chan team is poor sha!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jarus(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
peterd53:
Super Eagles to face Chile in final
pre-World Cup friendly -
WORLD CUP 2018
Share:

The Nigeria national team, the Super
Eagles will be playing Chile in their last
friendly game before the Russia 2018
World Cup it has been gathered.
The NFF recently reeled out the entire
World Cup program for the Super Eagles at
the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island,
immediately after the contract signing with
Coca-Cola.

The program explained that the Eagles will
play Poland, Serbia, Democratic Republic
of Congo, England, Czech Republic and a
yet-to-be-named South American team on
the way to the World Cup finals in Russia.
Super Eagles fail to progress in latest FIFA
ranking -

It has now been gathered that Chile will be
the South American opposition the Super
Eagles will be testing out with as they
prepare to know what to expect from
Argentina in their final group game at the
Mundial.

The team’s first phase camping will hold in
Abuja or Uyo between 22nd and 30th May,
while the second phase camping will hold
at a health resort in Austria 3rd –
11th June.

The close camp at the Eagles’ official World
Cup team base camp is at Yessentuki,
Stavropol Territory in Russia’s southern
region, starting 11th June.

KEY DATES
7th February: NIKE to launch official kit in
London

23rd March: Friendly Vs Poland in Wroclaw

27th March: Friendly Vs Serbia in London

22nd May – 30th May: First Phase Camping
in Abuja/Uyo

28th May: Friendly Vs DR Congo in Abuja/
Uyo

2nd June: Friendly Vs England in London.
(Same night, Sponsors/Partners event in
London)

3rd – 11th June: Second Phase camping in
Austria

6th June: Friendly Vs Czech Republic in
Austria

9th June: Friendly Vs Chile in TBD

From 11th June: Close camp at team base
camp in Yessentuki

I can't wait for Nigeria-England friendly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Naijaphobia(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
I love these home based players.Last time they created dozens of chances we complained, now they heard our cries and decided to give us the opposite..

Were ni awon boys yi sha! grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Not so great but no so bad either. We can still win this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) ... (16155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Softbreastt, Christinu2, mkrest(m), mowah, dankorode(m), GMBOFASIA and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.