Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11606783 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (16124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 6:19am On Sep 28, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Watford Starlet Isaac Success : I Am Improving All The Time
[/size]

New Super Eagles invitee Isaac Success was pleased with his own performance against Burnley in the Premier League on Monday night despite Watford losing their first away game of the season.

Following four appearances off the bench for the Hornets, the attacker is staking his claim for a starting shirt having impressed in those games.

“I felt great, I came in to change and improve the tactics of the team, I’m improving all the time,” Isaac Success told watfordfc.com.

“I did what I can do, and now I’m hoping to get more time to show what I can do and to improve the team.

“He [Walter Mazzarri] knows what I can do, and anytime he wants me to play, I come up and give my best.”

Success will have to see off competition from two Nigerian forwards Odion Ighalo and Stefano Okaka as well as captain Troy Deeney for one of the spots in the starting XI.
Igho Kingsley
www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=20579
[/b]

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Picks Up First Caution In First Defeat For Loan Side Alanyaspor
[/size]
On loan Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo picked up a booking for his loan side Alanyaspor as they crash to their first defeat of the season losing 2-3 to Adanaspor.

Since his move to newly promoted Alanyanspor few months ago, he has helped his team to one victory and a draw, with his performances playing a big role in the clean sheet they kept in the games.

The yellow card picked up by the Nigeria international in the first minute of time added on after regulation time of 90 minutes was the first of the season for the stopper.

Last season while on loan to fellow Turkish side Kasimpasa, he picked up 10 yellow cards, which brings to 26 the number of cautions he has received since his professional debut in 2012 for Dutch side ADO Den Haag.

He is in his fourth loan spell away from Chelsea since joining the team in 2013, with Middlesbrough, ADO Den Haag and Kasimpasa his other loan sides.
owngoalnigeria.com/2016/09/27/chelsea-loanee-omeruo-picks-up-first-caution-in-first-defeat-for-loan-side-alanyaspor/
[/b]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Iwobi, Iheanacho, Mikel and Musa make 2016 African Footballer of the Year Nominees
[/size]
Feelers from the corridors of Confederation of Africa Football (CAF) has it that four Nigerians will be among the nominees for the 2016 African Footballer of the year.

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang of Borrusia Dortmund and Gabon is currently the reigning African Player of the year, but he will have to fend off challenge from the Nigerians to retain his award.

Ahmed Musa who made a record transfer to Premier League champions Leicester City is set to be in the list, alongside Chelsea Mikel Obi who captained Nigeria to a bronze medal finish at the Rio 2016 Olympics.

Alex Iwobi rise with Arsenal will sure earn him a mention while Kelechi Iheanacho who has been a revelation for Manchester City and Nigeria is also guarantee to be on the list.

The list of nominees for the award will be released in two weeks time by the organisers of the award, which will be handed out next year to the eventual winner.
owngoalnigeria.com/2016/09/27/iwobi-iheanacho-mikel-and-musa-make-2016-african-footballer-of-the-year-nominees/
[/b]

***Modified***

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Iwobi, Iheanacho, Mikel And Musa Make 2016 African Footballer Of The Year Nominees
[/size]
Feelers from the corridors of Confederation of Africa Football (CAF) has it that four Nigerians will be among the nominees for the 2016 African Footballer of the year.

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang of Borrusia Dortmund and Gabon is currently the reigning African Player of the year, but he will have to fend off challenge from the Nigerians to retain his award.

Ahmed Musa who made a record transfer to Premier League champions Leicester City is set to be in the list, alongside Chelsea Mikel Obi who captained Nigeria to a bronze medal finish at the Rio 2016 Olympics.

Alex Iwobi rise with Arsenal will sure earn him a mention while Kelechi Iheanacho who has been a revelation for Manchester City and Nigeria is also guarantee to be on the list.

The list of nominees for the award will be released in two weeks time by the organisers of the award, which will be handed out next year to the eventual winner.
owngoalnigeria.com/2016/09/27/iwobi-iheanacho-mikel-and-musa-make-2016-african-footballer-of-the-year-nominees/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2016
forgiveness:

grin Na you sabi. grin
Continue with d ministry, d Lord x ur strength grin[quote author=forgiveness post=49729572]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Danycrusoe:

Continue with d ministry, d Lord x ur strength grin

Ministry kwa! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2016
forgiveness:

No! I am fueling it with facts on ground. Wetin dem take am win pass Chelsea? grin
sometimes you argue blindly because you refuse to accept you're wrong.

Going by recent stats, Chelsea is the small team here, a team that can't even make it into Europa and you think they're bigger than Champions League boys.

UCL is elite, Chelsea is currently nowhere near there, I get am before no be property. Dominic Solanke therefore, is NOT elite and no matter how much you spam this thread with such baseless facts, he still won't be regarded as elite

Good Morning

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2016
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
Watford Starlet Isaac Success : I Am Improving All The Time
[/size]

New Super Eagles invitee Isaac Success was pleased with his own performance against Burnley in the Premier League on Monday night despite Watford losing their first away game of the season.

Following four appearances off the bench for the Hornets, the attacker is staking his claim for a starting shirt having impressed in those games.

“I felt great, I came in to change and improve the tactics of the team, I’m improving all the time,” Isaac Success told watfordfc.com.

“I did what I can do, and now I’m hoping to get more time to show what I can do and to improve the team.

“He [Walter Mazzarri] knows what I can do, and anytime he wants me to play, I come up and give my best.”

Success will have to see off competition from two Nigerian forwards Odion Ighalo and Stefano Okaka as well as captain Troy Deeney for one of the spots in the starting XI.
Igho Kingsley
www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=20579
[/b]

Wow, Okaka is also a Nigeria? @forgiveness this is another Nigerian making waves in england o, this guy should be called and add to our pool of players smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2016
forgiveness:

Chai! Sir Icon4s come see one my players again ooo. Hehehe! grin but I was expecting Kenneth Otigba to be honest.

Anyway, Uche is playing in a better league than Otigba hence the call up.

So what point are you trying to prove here now?
One wonders whether we go fit hear word here if Raheem, Ajagun and Solanke are invited one day grin

Agbo's inclusion could be attributed to Wilfred Ndidi being included as a back up CB. So Agbo would replace Ndidi as the back up DMF.

But sincerely i would have picked Azubuike over Agbo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Wow, Okaka is also a Nigeria? @forgiveness this is another Nigerian making waves in england o, this guy should be called and add to our pool of players smiley

Stephano Chukwuka Okaka is an Italian international player.

Just also like Angelo Ogbonna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2016
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
Iwobi, Iheanacho, Mikel And Musa Make 2016 African Footballer Of The Year Nominees
[/size]

[/b]

Not seen the full list but I know Riyad Mahrez would be included and i feel he is ahead of the Nigerian players for this award.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2016
U dey mind Forgiveness? wink

Na him get him mouth naa.... We aren't "kids" here "football-wise" and "sports-wise". He's a twister of truth and facts. So just let him be... Lol

Let his "spamming" continue... I'm sure they are feeding other blind-asses and "wrong concepts" people out there following this thread.... Lolll...

Good morning Safari... smiley

safarigirl:

Going by recent stats, Chelsea is the small team here, a team that can't even make it into Europa and you think they're bigger than Champions League boys.

UCL is elite, Chelsea is currently nowhere near there, I get am before no be property. Dominic Solanke therefore, is NOT elite and no matter how much you spam this thread with such baseless facts, he still won't be regarded as elite

Good Morning

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Icon4s:

One wonders whether we go fit hear word here if Raheem, Ajagun and Solanke are invited one day grin

Agbo's inclusion could be attributed to Wilfred Ndidi being included as a back up CB. So Agbo would replace Ndidi as the back up DMF.

Of course, you should know better. Atleast, you would spare of ya tribalism accusations and realise that you are actually the ring leader. grin

How was the last one I made you swallowed ya lies? grin

You see wetin I dey talk again? Bring Azubuike Okechukwu in division two of Turkish league ahead of Raheem Lawal playing division one of same Turkish league. shocked grin

In fact, his team is in top 3 on the league.

I no tell you! grin Chai!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2016
forgiveness:

Of course, you should know better. Atleast, you would spare of ya tribalism accusations and realise that you are actually the ring leader. grin

You see wetin I dey talk again? Bring Azubuike Okechukwu in division two of Turkish league ahead of Raheem Lawal playing division one of same Turkish league. shocked grin

Is Raheem a DMF?

BTW i am no ring leader of any group. Everybody is here to share his/her opinions. Analysts here are knowledgeable enough to know what works for the national team.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2016
For me personally, I believe SOME of the nominees will be as follows:

- Islam Slimani (had a great season at Sporting lisbon before joining Leicester for the current season and finished among europe's top goal bangers with 33 league goals I think)

- Riyad Mahrez (it's obvious, a strong contender)

- Kelechi Iheanacho (What a year he's had for an African youngster)

- Alex Iwobi (Another african youngster who's been lighting up Europe with beautiful performances)

- Patrick Emerick Aubameyang (Reigning CAF APOTY Award winner and strong contender)

- Ahmed Musa (Won the Russian league with Cska moscow AND was the major reason they conquered Russia again and made what was then a club record move to leicester BEFORE SLIMANI THE SLAYER CAME CALLING)

That's it for me. John Mikel Obi was Africa's best football performer at the Olympics so he may also get nominated.

terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]

[/b]

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2016
forgiveness:

As for issue of tribalism every1 here knows the truth.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Icon4s:

Agbo plays as a centre back not dm.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2016
tbaba1234:

Agbo plays as a centre back not dm.

He also plays DMF.

He could also have been invited as a CB

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Icon4s:

He also plays DMF.

He could also have been invited as a CB

This season, he has played at CB for granada. Lets not forget that Ndidi has not played at CB at senior level. I doubt the coach will want to use him as an option there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Icon4s:

Is Raheem a DMF?

BTW i am no ring leader of any group. Everybody is here to share his/her opinions. Analysts here are knowledgeable enough to know what works for the national team.

See for yourself, sir. grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2016
I think next year's CAF APOTY should go to Mahrez unfailingly, Aubameyang may come a close second

Kelechi and Iwobi should be ecstatic that they even made the list at such young ages, certainly a sign of great things to come in a couple of years (especially Iwobi who's new to the CAF scene)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
safarigirl:

Good Morning

Why do you think I am wrong?

I don't think I am wrong to state the emphatical factthat Chelsea fc is bigger than Manchester City.

Even UEFA can testify to it.

The fact are there for all to see below.

Where is Manchester City in the top 10 clubs in the world? grin sorry.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kilo4sure: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
safarigirl:
I think next year's CAF APOTY should go to Mahrez unfailingly, Aubameyang may come a close second

Kelechi and Iwobi should be ecstatic that they even made the list at such young ages, certainly a sign of great things to come in a couple of years (especially Iwobi who's new to the CAF scene)
Yeah it should be Mahrez, Aubameyang, then mickel third. Kelechi can come fourth, but l don't see how iwobi and Musa could make the list, maybe l'm missing something here though.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Manchester City's Kelechi Iheanacho calm despite Pep Guardiola praise

Pep Guardiola discusses his style of coaching and how he tries to embrace the players in his squad to feel "loved."

Manchester City forward Kelechi Iheancho has told BBC Sport he will not get carried away by his outstanding start to the season.

Coach Pep Guardiola hailed Iheancho for his "sense of goals" after three strikes in his first seven appearances and showed his confidence in the 19-year-old by allowing Wilfried Bony to leave on loan.

The Nigeria international showed why Guardiola had no problem in thrusting him into the Manchester derby after Sergio Aguero's suspension, scoring the winner at Old Trafford.

Iheanaho said he was delighted with his start but was determined to keep improving.

"I'm not letting all the praise get to my head because I still have a lot to learn in this game," Iheanacho, who has scored three goals in seven appearances this season, said.

"It's been a very progressive period for me at the club, but playing alongside stars like Sergio, Yaya [Toure] and other great players provides a big chance to keep working hard.

"I'm definitely learning, quietly listening and watching others closely every day -- I know in doing that I will achieve bigger things in my career.

"Our manager has confidence in me and has been encouraging me. All I want to do right now is to keep learning under him and work hard for the club."

Jonathan is ESPN FC's Manchester City correspondent. Follow him @jonnysmiffy.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
forgiveness:

Why do you think I am wrong?

I don't think I am wrong to state the emphatical factthat Chelsea fc is bigger than Manchester City.

Even UEFA can testify to it.

The fact are there for all to see below.

Where is Manchester City in the top 10 clubs in the world? grin sorry.

Good morning.
lol....UEFA Club ranking? That's like taking FIFA ranking seriously.

Those things are bogus

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
The meteoric rise of Arsenal’s breakthrough star, Alex Iwobi

How Alex Iwobi became an integral part of Arsenal’s trophy hopes this season and beyond.

A year ago, Alex Iwobi was plying his trade with the Arsenal U21 side. Coming off a fairly impressive preseason, most thought he’d continue his development there, train with the first team frequently, and get some experience in the then-Capital One Cup, if the draw was right. Today, it’s tough to envision our best starting lineup without him. After yet another impressive display against London rivals Chelsea this weekend, it’s a great time to look at Iwobi’s rise from an overlooked Arsenal youth prospect to first-team regular.

As a graduate of the Arsenal Academy, Iwobi is one of the few Hale End products to make the grade at Arsenal in recent history. He joined the academy at the tender age of 7 and was offered a scholarship in 2012. He first broke into regular youth team football with the U18s in the 2012/13 season, primarily as a winger.

It’s fascinating to consider that Iwobi flew under the radar for much of his Arsenal youth career, at least compared to his fellow top prospects. As recently as the 13/14 season, similarly aged Jack Jebb (!) was preferred to him in the youth setup. Serge Gnabry and Chuba Akpom (both of whom have made first team appearances), Jon Toral, and even the likes of Brandon Ormond-Ottewill, Anthony Jeffrey and Austin Lipman were initially more heralded than Iwobi was.

Even as he began to surpass these players in his same age group, younger up and coming talents, such as Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Gedion Zelalem, Dan Crowley and Chris Willock stole the youth spotlight.

The 13/14 season was when Iwobi’s stock began to rise. He was consistently a top performer when playing for the U18s, U19s, and U21s at the age of 17. For a time that season, he also played behind the striker, in a role similar to Mesut Özil. In my first piece for this site, I mentioned how Iwobi and Maitland-Niles, playing in the UEFA Youth League side that season, were far more enjoyable to watch than the older prospects. But even then, Iwobi was a footnote.

His star really began to rise in the 14/15 season, where he played striker for the U19 and U21 sides due to Akpom’s loan. He flourished in that role, scoring many more goals than he had from wide positions previously.

On the basis of that year’s performance, he was the second youth prospect mentioned in my 15/16 youth preview, behind Zelalem, Arsenal’s most-hyped prospect of recent years. While I thought he would continue his education as a center forward, Arsene Wenger had other plans. Iwobi was deployed in a box-to-box midfield role for the youth sides, a role in which he thrived. Arsenal tend to move players around from position to position frequently in the youth ranks, and it’s difficult to know when a move is made because of a plan or because “we need someone to play there today you should go do that”.

In hindsight, it’s easy to see this move was actually finishing school for Iwobi’s graduation into the first team. He polished off his defensive responsibility, positioning, and distribution and propelled himself into first-team contention.

Still, it took an injury crisis as severe as any in the past decade at the club to give him his big break. His first start in a meaningful match was the FA Cup encounter with Sunderland in January of this year. In that match, Iwobi was impressive, playing an advanced central midfield role alongside Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in what amounted to a 4-1-4-1. My review of his performance would become a template for future write-ups of his matches: “good positioning in attacking play, smart passing, solid combinations, a couple moments of brilliance, and more than a few rash dribbles from someone not used to this level of competition” and lauding “his adaptability and calm demeanor on the pitch.”

In that review, I questioned whether Iwobi had enough top end skill to make it as a winger or wide forward in the Premier League. While I was referencing physical talents, I failed to consider that Iwobi’s impressive decision-making and vision were, in fact, traits that could carry him to the highest levels of the sport.

Even after that impressive performance, Iwobi was limited to domestic cup action only until he was handed a start at the Camp Nou against Barcelona in the Champions League. From that point on, he has entrenched himself in the starting XI as a perfect compliment to our two attacking stars, Özil and Alexis Sánchez. He’s the wide playmaker we’ve been searching for since Santi Cazorla’s move into central midfield in 2014/15.

Stylistically, he seems more like an heir to Samir Nasri, who shone when paired with brighter stars Robin van Persie and Cesc Fabregas. Iwobi, like Nasri, is skilled enough to keep the ball and operate as an extra midfielder in Arsenal’s possession based system, quick enough to counter swiftly when the opportunity arises, smart enough to play the final ball or make the right run to open up space, and he also strikes a shot well.

After Samir Nasri left, the heirs to his role (other than Santi Cazorla when he was played there in 13/14) have failed to be the complete package. Aaron Ramsey, who despite his desire to be deployed centrally was probably the best of this bunch, offered the extra midfielder, final ball, and shooting abilities, but at times hampered our play with his lack of pace and unfamiliarity in making runs from wide positions.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, despite being listed as a midfielder, has never been comfortable making smart passes and keeping possession, and has struggled making the right dribble/pass/shot decisions in the final third. Joel Campbell didn’t offer much as an extra midfielder and really only performed well as a thrift store Alexis, a more adventurous and risk-taking wide forward. Lukas Podolski could shoot (boy, could he shoot), and made nice runs from time to time, but he stifled Arsenal’s attacks in possession.

Iwobi isn’t a finished product yet, but it’s impossible to watch him and not think he has a great chance of being an Arsenal mainstay for a long time. It’s not just the on-field performance; look at the humility this kid displays. As long as he manages to maintain his current mindset and demeanor as his fame and savings account continue to grow exponentially, the future looks very bright indeed for Alex Iwobi.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
[size=14pt]
Red Hot Fanendo Adi Scores 14th Goal Of The Season For Portland Timbers
[/size]
Out of favour Super Eagles forward Fanendo Adi scored his 14th goal in all competition to power Portland Timbers to a 2-1 win away to Dragon of El Salvador, in the CONCACAF Champions League.

25 year old Adi has 15 goals in the MLS for Portland Timbers, and the goal against CD Dragons is his second in the CONCACAF Champions League after netting his first in a 4-2 win over Deportivo Saprissa.

Adi drew his side level with 11 minutes left to play in the tie before Darlington Nagbe scored a dramatic late winner on the dot of regulation time, to hand Timbers their second victory in group B.

The victory moved them to 6 points and one points behind group leaders Deportivo Saprissa, while for Adi his goal run has now stretched to 7 goals in his last 10 games.

owngoalnigeria.com/2016/09/28/red-hot-fanendo-adi-scores-14th-goal-of-the-season-for-portland-timbers/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Of course na! That one no be today story. The reason I am silence about him is because he openly rejected to play for Nigeria. He is Balatoli's set.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]

[/b]

I don't expect any of our players to win it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
But it's obvious none of our players will win it.... smiley

We just trying to mark the intro of new names like Iheanacho and Iwobi to such illustrious list. wink

U get the music Egbon?... wink

forgiveness:

I don't expect any of our players to win it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
U dey mind Forgiveness? wink

Na him get him mouth naa.... We aren't "kids" here "football-wise" and "sports-wise". He's a twister of truth and facts. So just let him be... Lol

Let his "spamming" continue... I'm sure they are feeding other blind-asses and "wrong concepts" people out there following this thread.... Lolll...

Good morning Safari... smiley

Can you pin point to any fact I have distorted? grin

I no you can't provide any evidence of fallacy in my write up. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
But it's obvious none of our players will win it.... smiley

We just trying to mark the intro of new names like Iheanacho and Iwobi to such illustrious list. wink

U get the music Egbon?... wink

Although, I expect either Mikel Obi or Ahmed Musa to get closer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (16124) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, mkrest(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.