Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11711364 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (16162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Super Eagles Captain Mikel Returns To Chelsea, Will Be More Than Ready To Face South Africa

Nigeria international John Obi Mikel has not participated in training for the whole of this week and will not be involved for Tianjin Teda when they travel to the Qinhuangdao Stadium to take on Hebei CFFC in the Chinese Super League on Saturday.

In recent weeks, the defensive midfielder has been struggling to overcome an abdominal injury he picked up at Tianjin Teda, and flew to London at the start of this week for a second opinion about the injury.

Tianjin Teda are no longer taking Mikel's ailment lightly again, and ultimately the club agreed to allow their marque signing return to England to consult the trusted doctors at his old club Chelsea.

The 30-year-old is expected to undergo a procedure which should keep him on the sidelines for three weeks.

If the Super Eagles captain doesn't suffer a setback during his rehabilitation, he'll be more than ready to face South Africa in an African Cup of Nations qualifier on June 10.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Photo Credit : chelseafc.com

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22868

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
I know we had this argument a while ago. So my question is was Ndidi discovered during a school competition? I don't believe in class warfare. I strongly believe that every child should be given a chance irrespective of their background.

Thank you coach Atuyota. I hope you go on to help more kids irrespective of their background. Nigeria needs more people like you.

TheSuperNerd:
Awwwwwwwwn.... the military cantonment in Ikeja holds fond memories for me..... smiley
.......................................................................................................

Lagos Academy Set For N 400 m Windfall From Ndidi ’ s Leicester Move

A Lagos-based football academy Little Wonders FC is set to receive compensation from the transfer of Wilfred Ndidi to Premier League champions Leicester City, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Ndidi started out playing organised street football for Little Wonders Football Club under the tutelage of coach Victor Atutoya who decided to start an academy at the Military Cantonment in Ikeja, Lagos to help young kids to recover from the trauma of the Ikeja bomb blast of 2002.

Atutoya oversaw Ndidi's development from the age of seven and Little Wonders FC have been battling for a FIFA-mandated 5% training compensation from the deal that took the Super Eagles midfielder from Genk to Leicester in January.

Little Wonders FC trained Ndidi from a tender age until he joined Nath Boys of Lagos from where he transferred to Belgium. But after enlisting the services of London-based lawyer and with the help of Ndidi, Leicester have agreed to pay Little Wonders what is due them, which is estimated at £850,000 (about N425 million).

Speaking exclusively to Complete Sports, a very excited coach Atuyota thanked Ndidi for remembering his roots and revealed the money will a long way in transforming the club and helping more young kids.

"I'm very very happy, in fact I'm the happiest person on earth right now since we reached an agreement with Leicester City, and it’s good for the club. Wilfred still left some young boys behind and now they're going to benefit from him.

"I thank him for all his efforts in helping us. Now we can afford to buy balls, cones and other training equipment. I appreciate Ndidi for remembering where he came from because it is not all players that make it remember where they are coming from. I pray for him to continue going to higher places."

Referring to Ndidi as his son, Atutoya shared fond memories of the shy young boy who he observed first hand develop from a budding talent to a towering versatile central defender who could also play as a defensive midfielder.

He said: "I started training Wilfred Ndidi from when he was small, when he didn't even know how to wear a boot. He just wanted to play football and gradually he became used to playing with boots.

"We played a match with coach Nduka Ugbade's team at the Ikeja cantonement, our players were very small, especially Ndidi, yet we beat them. Ugbade was so impressed with Ndidi's performance he told me he would like to take him to the Coca-Cola tournament in Owerri. The barracks was like a fence and the boys needed exposure, so I decided it's best for his career to go to the tournament."

Source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/lagos-academy-set-n400m-windfall-ndidis-leicester-move/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chelsea Coach Antonio Conte Delighted With Progress Of Nigeria Target Ola Aina

Speaking at a press conference on Friday afternoon ahead of the visit to Everton, Chelsea boss Antonio Conte says he is delighted with the progress being made by Nigeria target Ola Aina.

Aina joined The Blues at Under 11 level and rose through the youth ranks before he was handed his first team debut by the Italian manager in an EFL Cup clash against Bristol Rovers last August.

Conte was at Stamford Bridge two days ago to watch the FA Youth Cup final between Chelsea and Manchester City, and one of the top U18 stars on parade was Nigerian striker Ike Ugbo.

“It is very important for Chelsea the work in the academy,” said Conte.

“It is working very well, I think in this team I saw four or five players with a good prospect for the future.

“It is not easy for them to become a Chelsea player for the first team. It is not simple just at Chelsea, but lots of teams.

“We must be proud of the academy, Ruben, Chalo, Ake, and Aina.”

Aina has been included in Chelsea's match day squad for competitive fixtures 14 times this season, and tasted action in five of those games.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Photo Credit : chelseafc.com

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22869

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sunnypa11(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
It is a bad start by the Super Sand Eagles..... but uhmmmm..

I hope they respond nicely in their next game...

We play Mexico next on the 29th. Iran is up after that on the 1st of May.

Wishing our Team the Best in their next games. I think Italy are the toughest side in the group... in the other game, Mexico lost 3-2 to Iran but ofcos... it is matchday that matters and not past results.

Italy 12-6 Nigeria
Observations : How Super Sand Eagles got it wrong.
Stamina : The team lack stamina to play a high tempo game with the Italians as we all know that Beach Soccer is End to End attack like Basketball.The Players became tired in the second period and struggled to cope with the high pacy attack of the Europeans.
Age Factor : Players like Ibenegbu,Olawale and Okemiri can only bring experience but not performance because they no longer have lungs in a squad of ten players and two Goalkeepers..
Quality of the team depth will be tested in the knockout out stages.
Concentration : The team lost concentration in the ways of over celebrating some goals only to concede five seconds later.
It happened repeatedly during the second and third periods especially when the lead were reduced to one.
Techniques and Tactics : The Italians team displayed top Beach soccer craft,The Players were never tired of hitting beautiful volley and almost half of their goals were bicycle kicks.Their positioning simply outdone the Super Sand as one continue to wonder how they are managing to run so fast on the sea sand.
Fighting Spirit : The team gave a good account of themselves and the scoreline didn't do justice to how tight and tough the contest was until the third period.
Gabrielle Gori : What a masterclass performance by the striker.he was simply awesome to watch as he scored half the goals for his team and one will wonder how his absence could have help the Nigerians.167 international goals in beach soccer is massive and Only Abu Azeez can probably replicate him on his good day.Gori was tightly marked in the first period but made his influence count in the second and third periods in spectacular fashion.
Positive going forward : Nigeria is the third highest scoring team in the competition even in defeat.Only Italy(12) and Senegal(9) have more goals than the West Africans.
Photo Credit : FIFA.com
Source : http://nigfooty..com/2017/04/how-super-sand-eagles-lost-heavily-to.html

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dedebanky85: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
I can't understand how someone would be injured and another is being drilled. However, when the injured comes back without being drilled he auto assumes the spot of the drilled.... If Iheanacho thinks he can or should only play for Man City, then I'm sorry to tell him that his footballing career is over even before it takes off. Let's forget it, it's not that Pep does not like Iheanacho, it's his style of play that Pep does not like. As long as Pep is coach of Man City Iheanacho is going to be rated below the Janitor at Man City regardless of if he puts in overtime or agrees to go unpaid during drills. It's high time he gets out. I feel really sad for him cos he's not been given a fair chance at allllllll.

[Qquote author=CODMOK post=55982362]With Gabriel Jesus back, Iheanacho didn't make match day squad again. The most annoying thing this days is dat if u read man city team news nd analysis this days, Analyst seems to av forgotten that Iheanacho is a member of d team.
Pep Guardiola, abeg if Iheanacho isn't passing ur "drills", kindly sell him to a team where he can play regularly.
No offence taken pls[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
OK. I apologize for misquoting you. I must confess that I jumped into the middle of the discussion.
And for that I say, Pele o.

O pari

TheSuperNerd:
Really some of you here can be really amnesiac.... is it not I who have stated times and times again that Pep doesn't rate Nacho?? is it not I who is saying that Pep is the issue here with Nacho's non-playing situation and not Nacho? This is why I want Nacho left alone and left out of all jabs and unhealthy digs.... he is not the issue... the issue is Pep does not rate or give a damn about Nacho.... na wa!

But, You just jump in and start blabbing off tangent... cool down next time and read from the contextual beginning of each post then you will understand much better the point I was driving home.....

O pari.
tongue

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
More worries for Super Eagles’ coaches
By Gowon Akpodonor and Alex Monye

Super Eagles handlers must be having sleepless night at the moment, following series of injuries to some key players they are expecting to use for the fast approaching AFCON and World Cup qualifiers against South Africa and Cameroun.

While injured Super Eagles captain John Mikel Obi has been reportedly flown from his base in China to London for urgent surgery, Lille of France announced yesterday that Vincent Enyeama, who is heavily linked with a return to the national team is out for the rest of the season.

According to report on sports.enorth.com.cn, the 30-year old Mikel, who has missed Tianjin TEDA’s last three games due to abdominal strain, could be out for more weeks again.

It was learnt that Mikel has lost confidence in the local medical treatment he has been subjected to before now.

Last month, Mikel underwent a traditional Chinese acupuncture in a bid to be fit for a Chinese Super League match.

“Mikel has not played in the league for three consecutive weeks as he has returned to the UK to prepare for surgical treatment, which also means that he will miss the next three league games,” the report by sports.enorth.com.cn, stated yesterday.

Even outside his injury problems, Mikel has always been a major doubt for the Super Eagles camping in Corsica, France, next month as the Chinese Super League season will still be in progress.

Mikel has scored once in three Chinese Super League appearances since joining on a free transfer from Chelsea this term.

Enyeama has missed the last three games of the club due to the injury, and according to an official statement from the team, he won’t take part in any of their games for the rest of the season.

The former Super Eagles captain was due to hold talks with coach Gernot Rohr about a possible return to the team, following doubts surrounding first choice goalkeeper Carl Ikeme who is battling to be fit.

Enyeama’s return has been severally discussed, with Rohr openly admitting he will love to have the experienced goalkeeper, who left the team after a disagreement with former coach Sunday Oliseh.

Nigeria face South Africa in the AFCON 2019 qualifiers on June 10, with Rohr now faced with the prospect of either fielding Daniel Akpeyi or Ikechukwu Ezenwa, two goalkeepers who he doesn’t seem to have faith in.

Meanwhile, a member of the Technical and Development Committee of the NFF, Christian Chukwu, has told Gerrot Rohr that getting a replacement for injured first choice goalkeeper, Carl Ikeme should not be a problem at this point in time.

Chukwu pointed out yesterday that the duo of Daniel Akpeyi and Ikechukwu Ezenwa have what it takes to stop any opponent in both the Nations Cup and World Cup qualifiers.

“Akpeyi and Ezenwa have been training with the team. They were with the Super Eagles at the London friendly match against Senegal, and I don’t know why Rohr should be worried about goalkeepers,” Chukwu stated.

He further stated that Rohr would be treading on a dangerous part if he decides to turn his back on the two goalkeepers, since the 2019 AFCON qualifier against South Africa and 2018 World Cup qualifier against Cameroun are very important ties for the country.

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/sport/more-worries-for-super-eagles-coaches/
Apkeyi and Ezenwa have what it takes to stop any opponents, if it's really true,why is Rohr and everybody is worried? Chukwu is not being completely honest
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sunnypa11(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Napoleon55:
Apkeyi and Ezenwa have what it takes to stop any opponents, if it's really true,why is Rohr and everybody is worried? Chukwu is not being completely honest

Chukwu should take a rest or face the damaged Rangers international...
He will start blaming Gernot Rohr for not calling an Nsukka made goalie if Akpeyi or Ezenwa mess up against South Africa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
After reading through all comments and posts about Kelechi made since yesterday, I couldn't help but smile.

I'm so sorry if the word 'dig' has hurt anyone.

Chai!!! see what I don cause for myself. Abeg make una no vex o o o. I'm tendering an 'unreserved apology'.

Chikena!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
#SuperEagles Radar Titbit: Udeh Help Trencin Overcome Zilina
Add Comment4 mins agoby Bryan Efe93 Views
AS TrencinFutbalreport.sk
Share:
FacebookTwitterGoogle

SLOVAKIA (Fortuna Liga ROUND 29)

Trencin 2-1 Zilina
Relatively unknown 19 year old Nigerian defender, Maduka Christopher Udeh was on for Trencin till regulation time before he was subbed out for compatriot Abdul Musa Zubairu when the league title holders welcomed Zilina. His imposing presence as a defensive midfielder in the encounter helped Trencin record a comeback win after initially going down to the visitors in the 21’st minute. Trencin did not feature both, Issa Adekunle and Uche Nwofor. Adekunle made the matchday squad, unlike Nwofor .

German based football statistics portal, TransferMarkt, lists Maduka Udeh as a natural central defender, who has clocked 814 minutes so far this season, with one goal and an assist to his credits, and has only been booked on one occasion. The GBS Academy product has never been capped by any of Nigeria’s youth national teams.

AS Trencin has a tradition of signing Nigerian players. Players who have one time appeared in their roaster include, Kingsley Madu (Waregem), Rabiu Ibrahim(Gent), Samuel Kalu(Gent), Moses Simon(Gent), Aliko Bala(Waregem), Reuben Gabriel (KuPS), and Emmanuel Edward(Dukla Prag).

http://spotkik.com/2017/04/28/supereagles-radar-titbit-udeh-help-trencin-overcome-zilina/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
binhozie:
Let us not over exaggerate the criticism of kelechi s current situation, most people in this forum love kelechi and they want the very best for him that his talent deserves, people like Musa and even I Success are chowing bench and they get lil mentions, My problem is Guardiola is a one way traffic man, coming from a staunch Barca fan, he either likes ur style of play or doesn't and it doesn't matter what on earth you do he will always prefer his ideal player he did same to Eto just that Eto was scoring an outrageous amount of goals, in the end he still sold him.if you think he likes Aguero and Aguero has adjusted just wait till this season ends, he will get his kind of striker and bench or sell Aguero I suspect there is no interest in the players career that's what sickens me otherwise why would u buy another 20yr striker to compete with your 20 yr old striker, it's only because you want an upgrade, if he is interested in kelechi s growth he would have bought a 26-27 yr old striker that will be short term replacement for Aguero and kelechi will be long term replacement, Wenger might have all his flaws but he always protects his young players careers till they prove otherwise that's y Iwobi should stay,
preventing Kelechi from going to the Olympics and buying a striker that played at the Olympics said a lot.
preventing kelechi from going to the olympics because of pre-season camping,my question is,why prefers a player that took no part in pre-season but went to the olympics instead. This man is a pharisee

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kakamorufu(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Awwwwwwwwn.... the military cantonment in Ikeja holds fond memories for me..... smiley
.......................................................................................................

Lagos Academy Set For N 400 m Windfall From Ndidi ’ s Leicester Move

Little Wonders FC trained Ndidi from a tender age until he joined Nath Boys of Lagos from where he transferred to Belgium. But after enlisting the services of London-based lawyer and with the help of Ndidi, Leicester have agreed to pay Little Wonders what is due them, which is estimated at
£850,000 (about N425 million).

Source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/lagos-academy-set-n400m-windfall-ndidis-leicester-move/
dollar dollar bill ya
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SIRmanjar(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
safarigirl:
thank God for him. He should stay away from women and relationships in general, until such a time he is emotionally mature for such...

All these abroad people sef, dunno what someone so young was using girlfriend to do to begin with
Am a sports man and as a sports man u need a relationship, if not u keep jumping from one brothel to another to relief urself.
God bless the womb that gave birth to a masterpiece like you..I luv ur sharp pointed nose.BLACK IS TRUELY BEAUTIFUL.

NAIRALAND GET FINE BEBS and all of una nogo rest for my hand till I have one.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Am a sports man and as a sports man u need a relationship, if not u keep jumping from one brothel to another to relief urself.
God bless the womb that gave birth to a masterpiece like you..I luv ur sharp pointed nose.BLACK IS TRUELY BEAUTIFUL.

having tegular sex with one person dies not translate to 'being in a relationship'....sex is a tasking affair that will take away your energy more than give you energy. if you want to relieve your sexual urge, mast-urbate, visit the gym, perform lots of drills on the training pitch, put all that tension into something that will better your game rather than wasting it on top woman. Fooling around with one ashawo looking somebody will not make you a better sports person.

CR7 is not in a relationship and his career is going great, so what are you on about?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sunnypa11(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Safarigirl is also on my hunting list but she is here making good contributions unlike others
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Admirer in our midst..... cheesy wink

The First Lady got lookers mehn..... Some bold enough to say it like our Gentleman up there.... wink

Okay.... back to newsbits..... grin

Victor Moses Tells Chelsea Coach – I Don’t Have A Favourite Role, I’m An All Rounder

Chelsea flying wingback Victor Moses has revealed his willingness to play in any role he is asked to play by his coach for the betterment of his team.

Originally a forward minded player, the 26 year old has reinvented himself as wingback in coach Antonio Conte 3-4-3 formation for the Premier League leaders Chelsea this season.

“I don’t see myself in one position. I’m an all-round player. Wherever the manager asks me to play, I do it to help the team”, Moses said.

Moses credits Conte for the opportunity given to him by the Italian in pre season to express himself without showing preference for one player above the other after taking over the team in the summer.

“We’ve got a manager now who gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves, there’s no favouritism.”

**Michael James

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/04/28/victor-moses-tells-chelsea-coach-i-dont-have-a-favourite-role-im-an-all-rounder/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Overused Arsenal Loanee Nwakali Complains Of Fatigue, Misses Volendam Clash

Nigeria U20 skipper Kelechi Nwakali was not involved in MVV Maastricht’s league tie with FC Volendam at the Kras Stadion on Friday night.

The Arsenal loanee has complained that he is suffering from fatigue and has been given some time off to recharge his batteries.

“It’s the first time he has played a full season. Remember that he is only eighteen years old, ” MVV coach Ron Elsen said.

“We expect him to train again in the course of next week. But we do not want to stress him too much for the playoffs.”
Nwakali has played 2,165 minutes of football in the Dutch Jupiler League since his arrival at MVV in September 2016.

The ASJ Academy product had started 24 of the last 25 games played by MVV prior to the tonight’s clash at FC Volendam.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22875
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SIRmanjar(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
safarigirl:
having tegular sex with one person dies not translate to 'being in a relationship'....sex is a tasking affair that will take away your energy more than give you energy. if you want to relieve your sexual urge, mast-urbate, visit the gym, perform lots of drills on the training pitch, put all that tension into something that will better your game rather than wasting it on top woman. Fooling around with one ashawo looking somebody will not make you a better sports person.

CR7 is not in a relationship and his career is going great, so what are you on about?
I do boxing ad karate..I don't have sex as often as many of my friends but Once in a while if am heavy ad dull my coach signals me to go help myself out..And anytime I do so I feel light and relived but not with an ashawo but with my ex girlfriend,so Sex don't take energy away until the person abuse it
For example if I have a girl friend like u now cheesy and discipline my self to have sex with u at least twice a month it won't affect my fitness level atall, but masturbation affects fitness becos it is addictive.
CR7 is not in a relationship now but he used to be in a relationship..Great sportsmen like maradona,Ali,Tyson,Rolnadino,Okocha,Kanu ad co were in a relationship and it didn't affect there fitness.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SIRmanjar(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sunnypa11:

Safarigirl is also on my hunting list but she is here making good contributions unlike others
A swear she be one of my nairaland crush..At times I wonder if she is really the girl on her dp based on her wise contributions here ad evry time she dey futball section like man..If she no be girl I go vex oo angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wilfred Ndidi as a boy

Can you also see Mustapha Abdullahi?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sunnypa11(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:

A swear she be one of my nairaland crush..At times I wonder if she is really the girl on her dp based on her wise contributions here ad evry time she dey futball section like man..If she no be girl I go vex oo angry

Naso,Safarigirl is from Safari Village..she is a princess also well known on Bluemoon,Leicester city forum,Red cafe,theshedend,Arsenal forums e.t.c..
She is Blessed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sunnypa11(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
tbaba1234:
Wilfred Ndidi as a boy
Can you also see Mustapha Abdullahi?
Big headed player in front of the goalie from the left side
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SIRmanjar(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sunnypa11:

Naso,Safarigirl is from Safari Village..she is a princess also well known on Bluemoon,Leicester city forum,Red cafe,theshedend,Arsenal forums e.t.c..
She is Blessed
I wanna know what drives her interest to futball,or is she a futballer or does she work in brilla fm or sumtin..I just hope shiz truely a girl ooh.. if not I will be dissapointed like dat Blackguy tripping for those undercover police guys in that comedy film I have forgotten the name I think whitechics buy the Wayne abi waynan brothers those black clowns.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
SirManjar....... Na wa for u ooo...

Okay.... Just so you know... Safarigirl is truly a lady.... happy now? smiley

Good....

and uhmmm Cristiano Ronaldo is in a relationship oooo.... After he broke up with Irina shayk... well we now have A "Georgina Rodriguez" in the picture.... she even attended the Fifa awards gala with Ronaldo when he won his fourth Fifa World best player award...

Just passing by on your avenue... back to super eagles newsbits now... wink

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sunnypa11(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I wanna know what drives her interest to futball,or is she a futballer or does she work in brilla fm or sumtin..I just hope shiz truely a girl ooh.. if not I will be dissapointed like dat Blackguy tripping for those undercover police guys in that comedy film named whitebitch buy the Wayne brothers.

She is a fine girl..I don dey monitor her for long..She is just passionate and intelligent... She is anywhere they are discussing Nigeria players except Beer Parlors
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sunnypa11:

Chukwu should take a rest or face the damaged Rangers international...
He will start blaming Gernot Rohr for not calling an Nsukka made goalie if Akpeyi or Ezenwa mess up against South Africa

I mean, see me see trouble o. The man is taking the defending champions into relegation and he still has time to dabble in national team talk. What a guy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SIRmanjar(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sunnypa11:

She is a fine girl..I don dey monitor her for long..She is just passionate and intelligent... She is anywhere they are discussing Nigeria players except Beer Parlors
Lol..Omo she toooo fine abeg.She ginger me write one tasteless poem for literature section..poem wey I never write for my life..Becos of her I must dey watch futball again I can't shout.
U say u dey monitor her,u be monitoring spirit?Well me sef dey watch am like hawk..I go like discuss yakubu ayegbeni with am I here say dem return my guy back collect change.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Icon4s:
This Iheanacho's case. I don't think there is any thing yet to be said about it.

The good, the bad, the hype, the drills, the lack of game time, The Pep's Philosophy, the coming of Jesus, the need to leave and so on.

My own is I do not care about Man city, Pep and their Philosophy.

My concern in this case is are we going to the World Cup with a bench warming striker?
A striker that only takes part in drills?

I really feel for the boy. He needs help fast else before our very eyes we'll see Iheanacho disappear from the spot light.
Which is already happening.

Gernot Rohr, I know you can do something. Please talk to Pep to release Iheanacho. I take God beg you.

If playing time is all that matters, they are a whole lot of them. Do you think Rohr does not know what he is doing when he keeps calling Iheanacho?

What did the regular playing time do for Ighalo and the Super Eagles?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SIRmanjar(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
SirManjar....... Na wa for u ooo...

Okay.... Just so you know... Safarigirl is truly a lady.... happy now? smiley

Good....

and uhmmm Cristiano Ronaldo is in a relationship oooo.... After he broke up with Irina shayk... well we now have A "Georgina Rodriguez" in the picture.... she even attended the Fifa awards gala with Ronaldo when he won his fourth Fifa World best player award...

Just passing by on your avenue... back to super eagles newsbits now... wink
Lol..Ohk!I will sleep well dis night knowing shiz a real she..Leave Ronaldo let's talk safari abeg smiley so where does she stay?what food does she like?Does she snort while sleeping?Does she drink?Give me her contact.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Amaju pinnick explaining the modalities behind the Nff-Aiteo deal...
This is the part two... will drop the part one soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNQZrGQGnA
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Here is the part one.... NFF president Amaju Pinnick on the modalities behind the NFF-aiteo Deal...

Enjoy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH3bF4SWy78
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't think it would be courteous of me revealing anything about her other than I have revealed.... She is a lady... and that is all you really wanted to know coz you kept hammering on the "I hope she is a girl" grin

But a PM won't do harm... why don't you ask her yourself? wink

Come on now Sir... don't be shy.... smiley

SIRmanjar:

Lol..Ohk!I will sleep well dis night knowing shiz a real she..Leave Ronaldo let's talk safari abeg smiley so where does she stay?what food does she like?Does she snort while sleeping?Does she drink?Give me her contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (16162) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, opes, JorgedeToledo, Napoleon55(m), etebefia and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.