Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Do You Store Generator Fuel In The House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Store Generator Fuel In The House (628 Views)

I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Store Generator Fuel In The House by X21: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2016
When fuel was easily available, most people buy just the quantity that can be emptied into generator tank. Of recent fuel is scarce and public power have become very unreliable. These two factors made it necessary to have back up fuel beyond what the generator tank will take.

For people living alone in a compound, storing fuel outside the house is not an issue, but for people sharing compound with others there is a challenge of balancing safety with security.

How do you keep fuel in the house to ensure to ensure you have enough and avoid possible fire out break.

My guess - guest (spare) toilet, sit out, etc.

Please share you experience so that we will all remain safe.
Re: How Do You Store Generator Fuel In The House by queenfav(f): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2016
X21:
When fuel was easily available, most people buy just the quantity that can be emptied into generator tank. Of recent fuel is scarce and public power have become very unreliable. These two factors made it necessary to have back up fuel beyond what the generator tank will take.

For people living alone in a compound, storing fuel outside the house is not an issue, but for people sharing compound with others there is a challenge of balancing safety with security.

How do you keep fuel in the house to ensure to ensure you have enough and avoid possible fire out break.

My guess - guest (spare) toilet, sit out, etc.

Please share you experience so that we will all remain safe.
I keep mine in my bathroom.I no dey for my Yam no done o.
Re: How Do You Store Generator Fuel In The House by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Gasoline should NOT be stored indoors under ANY circumstance. Do you truly feel your life is worth so little?
Re: How Do You Store Generator Fuel In The House by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2016
orishirishi for nairaland.... grin

where do I store my fuel? grin in your bedroom nko.

you no get backyard?

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls / Lagos Doctors Forget Towel In Patient’s Abdomen After Surgery / Barrack And Michelle Obama: A Power Couple After Our Heart! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.