Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia (1389 Views)

More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by AmicableEd: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Sunmbo ‘Ajaba’ Adeoye has revealed how she felt when the father of her children and Afro-pop star, Innocent ‘2Baba’ Idibia proposed to Annie Macaulay, back in 2012, on Valentines day.

While speaking at a single parents forum at her husband’s church -Royalty Christian Centre, Sunmbo said she wasn’t really bothered about the situation especially because she had a fore knowledge about it.

According to popular blogger, Kemi Filani, who was present at the single parents forum, Sunmbo said: “I remember the day when my baby daddy proposed to his girlfriend, I was on the list of those that will take praise in church for that Wednesday… well I had known what was going on but it didn’t affect me because I had known what I want, so I had let go of that choice for God’s will for me.”

“So I came to church, I was leading the praise session and everyone was just looking at me with pity eyes like ‘omo yi o mo nkan ti on sele (this girl doesn’t know what’s going on o).”

“After service, one sister even came to me and said it is well and in my mind, I am like what happened, did somebody die?. The person felt I was faking that I wasn’t hurt by the proposal but she and the others didn’t know I had been healed by God for my own expected end.”

@lalasticalala, @ishilove
http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/03/exclusive-any-man-that-marries-single.html
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by vipez(f): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
vipez:
funniest part, she thought 2face was going marry her.

no be one pikin laaa, e no pain wetin LOL!! grin grin
ODUN JU grin grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by thorpido(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2016
True you have been healed.
Use the experience to teach young girls not to waka waka like you.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by vipez(f): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
vipez:
funniest part, she thought 2face was going marry her.

no be one pikin laaa, e no pain wetin LOL!! grin grin
ODUN JU grin grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by anuma1(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2016
ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by stevealibi: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2016
I have love 4 bby mama's
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by Monalisa185(f): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2016
wrong timing
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Omo its nt easy ooo, 2kids ooo nt even one.. Smh choir kor, I'd b in my room sobbing, let's nt lie
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by McCarlito(m): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by Kaxmytex(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2016
sorry sumbo....

Annie's jazz man strong pas ur own
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by 7kahfe(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2016
sleeping with a celebrity out of wedlock and they still allow u to take praise and worship in your church *dazed* the name if ur church must b "cheerful givers ministries"

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by prettyjo(f): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2016
one thing is making mistake and another is learning from your mistake and moving on
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Speaks On How She Felt When 2face Proposed To Annie Idibia by Mrop(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2016
pele oo

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Yoruba Actors And Actress You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba / Please Rate This Guys...people Now Call Dem Celebs / 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.