Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? (3237 Views)

"Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? / Lion Tries To Kill Baby On Live Tv But Mother Just Laughs(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? by aforti(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Siena:

You're comparing a mouth with a vagina. Besides, not every guy is a rug-muncher, myself included. Still, it's your choice. I see it as a disgusting practice. It's like sharing underwear, or needles. I don't know of any dentist who would encourage the sharing of a toothbrush.

As for research, some things I WILL research, some things the answers are obvious. I think YOU need to do some reading on the subject. Here are some links to start things off:

http://www.newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1323239/sharing-toothbrush-life-risk

http://oxyfresh.com/research/what-not-to-do-with-your-tooth-brush.asp

An extract:

No matter how close you are with your husband, boyfriend, or friend, never share your toothbrush. You can easily transfer germs and illnesses such as common cold, flu, or hepatitis through sharing. When storing several toothbrushes in one holder, make sure that the bristles are not touching each other to prevent the easy spreading of bacteria.

http://www.freysmiles.com/blog/view/is-it-ok-to-share-toothbrushes

[color=blue]Think of oral thrush, Hepatitis B/C. You're simply increasing the odds, which I find hard to comprehend. It's not like toothbrushes (which should be replaced every 3 months anyway) are expensive.[/color

Good for you, your oral hygien is your first priority. Well no one is encouraging the constant share Of toothbrush with others, plus op said his mum used it onces and he also used. I dont think op intends to cont using the brush. I made that reply for those who often endulge in MouthAction. They should not be talking Of oral hygeien.
So if your not in the group that do so, pls resist qouting me, My reply is not for you. Mr dentist

Re: Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? by Marvel1206: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
kuverah:
I used her brush when i was younger even though i have mine but she did'nt throw it is it now dat i have all grown up dat she wil disgust me? I wil use it over n over again. Besides she is neat.

Nice one..

1 Like

Re: Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
aforti:
Good for you, your oral hygien is your first priority. Well no one is encouraging the constant share Of toothbrush with others, plus op said his mum used it onces and he also used. I dont think op intends to cont using the brush. I made that reply for those who often endulge in MouthAction. They should not be talking Of oral hygeien.
So if your not in the group that do so, pls resist qouting me, My reply is not for you. Mr dentist

I'm glad you don't encourage 2 or more people sharing a toothbrush, which is what this thread is all about. I can't say what he intends, or doesn't intend to do with regards to sharing a toothbrush. wink

Any reason why I should "resist quoting you"?

I'm not breaking any forum rules, the "quote" feature is meant to be used, and use it I will. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
I don't think I would use the toothbrush again. I love my mum but my toothbrush, towel and panties are no go area. I don't share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? by Marvel1206: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Siena:

I'm glad you don't encourage 2 or more people sharing a toothbrush, which is what this thread is all about. I can't say what he intends, or doesn't intend to do with regards to sharing a toothbrush. wink

Any reason why I should "resist quoting you"?

I'm not breaking any forum rules, the "quote" feature is meant to be used, and use it I will. smiley

i don't encourage or discourage sharing a toothbrush.

I just wanna get people's opinion on the matter
Re: Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? by Marvel1206: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
I don't think I would use the toothbrush again. I love my mum but my toothbrush, towel and panties is a no go area. I don't share.

Great
Re: Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? by Hillarie(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Marvel1206:

Lol.. But you'd suck your boo's saliva without thinking twice wink
I luv ur reply guy. #kiss#
Re: Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? by CuteStalWart(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With An 'ada' / You Shall Reap The Fruit Of Your Labour / How Many Children Is Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.