Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School (26072 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by heskeyw(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2016
mine was akaewu (meaning hand of a goat). bt in my ss2, they changed it to heskeyw (wen I took interest in football).
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by midehi2(f): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
IRON LEG....back then in secondary school, any sandals, shoes or slippers my legs enter must cut or spoil before the end of that day cheesycheesy
cheesy exactly same with my kid sister now cheesy
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Livinusc(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was "Kpachakpacha"
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by aamgroup: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2016
herkeym001:
mine was very embarrassing, I no accept am but guys call me that name till we finish writing our SSS3 exam. During yoruba lecture in SSS1, I was dozing, then, I mistakenly answered "yes sir" when Ogbeni Alani (Yoruba teacher) says "Elede Iya Ojo" becos I thought he was calling me.
"Elede Iya ojo" means "ojo's mum PIG"

This really cracked me up......

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by moseph(f): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2016
Sergeant becos of my shoe
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by 0nyegame(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2016
My mine is Azii which was given to me when i was in jss1 by my classmate when we are playing ball inside our class room. They alwz call me the name whenever we are playing ball because i'll alwz shout Aziii which means am at ur back. I like that name no be small because e be like my password for wen dey high sch,even now kwa.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2016
sirhamilton:

Hello Khalifa

awayu?
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by EMriss(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2016
MINE was orpior, operamini, dkaratekid. dffrent nicks from dffrnt peps
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by serendipityF: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Kekere, na me short pass grin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Deztro(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2016
my own plenty o.... .. oya make i start

misplacè- i day lose people things for hostel dat year.
Iron man- na around 7 for morning i day iron cloth.
Rev king-i was the chapel president dat likes talking about girls.
ijubelle-dont ask.
boko haram- WAEC invigilator because i was disturbing her
van der save- am a very good goal keeper

shout out to Excel students class of 2014
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by otodeluxe(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Well my friends use to call me Slow Poison back then. Funny memories cheesy
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by godson0032000(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was 2 face coz I had two holes in my trouser that I intentionally refused to stich

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2016
A frnd of mine was reading a textbook on that fateful day, she got to a point where there is the word "Moreso" instead of pronouncing it she said "Mo re so" in yoruba language, that's how we started calling her Mo re so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2016
A frnd of mine was reading a textbook on that fateful day, she got to a point where there is the word "Moreso" instead of pronouncing it she said "Mo re so" in yoruba language, that's how we started calling her Mo re so.but mine is Atom cos of my stature den.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Henycymama(f): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2016
xender:
u beat up a girl? that's bad ..

well mine was grabito ...I was one of the "grabest' grin

if there is any word like "grabest' sef "grin
what's the meaning of grabest oo u b goal keeper ni
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by beeudo: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2016
You are happy to have a name for beating up a woman.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Jimmykozz(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Am Jimmy and my nickname then was Yellow fever,Aponbepore(As red as Palm oil) ..
I was given that name in SS1 when my Biology teacher was marking our notebooks,She was calling everyone by their names but could not remember my and she instead called me Yellow fever,Aponbepore(as red as Palm oil)...
Although I told my classmates note to call me and they all agree and the teacher also warn them not to call me such and I thought everything will just die down but I was surprised when Science and Commercial students were calling me this cos am in Art class then.
I tried to tell them not to call me such but all my efforts was nothing...
before I know everybody was already calling me Yellow fever,Aponbepore...
That's my own nickname name then ooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

If you are brilliant as proclaimed, you would notice "secondary school" in the question asked by the OP

why evils? grin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by xender(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Henycymama:

what's the meaning of grabest oo u b goal keeper ni
I was grab now
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Henycymama(f): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2016
ENICEAMAMA, which was coined from my name and some Greek words, wic means ENIOLA ,THE GOOD MOTHER !!
I so much love babies, I can go extra miles just to make a baby happy
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Henycymama(f): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2016
xender:
I was grab now
u were grabed?? by who?
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by olanikeh: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2016
Jss2 I always read the yoruba novel "Abokoku" cos of my loud voice
Jss3 Tanimola I also read an English prose titled Poor Orphan Boy Tanimola who happened to be the main character and the Orphan
Seimokumo n CO in SS class God knows your house address
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Senjuchiha: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2016
I ws cald b.p.f.....baby police force
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by xender(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2016
Henycymama:
u were grabed?? by who?
I mean muscle u
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by LLVelly: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2016
My own na Parkaz for HGJ Ihiala.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by jamalchance(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2016
wkinosh:
Kinoshi supra they gt it from my surname KINOSHI

Oloshi .... U be 1 of the mech students from YCT
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Gracito(f): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2016
kennynelcon:

fine girl.
thanks
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by bolt000(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol
Wow this is your first post that i have seen without a meme.

You were booking space abi.
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2016
mine was Pharoh DTS all
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by princetom1(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was simple
Pastor.
I remembered someone else called
SHARKS TAIL, bcoz he was so slim grin
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Tuksie!
Re: Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School by conquistadores(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2016
We use to hv guys like Greenboi cos he always begs for #20 during break time. Also had Bigrat and Disguish (thats how d guy pronounced distinguish d day he was called out to read). I was master shaw wong and my friend was black tiger.

those days at SMC in PH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mazi Eze: UNIPORT Lecturer Denied ₦5M Loan Due To Poor Salary (Photo) / "Why We Declared Indefinite Nationwide Strike" - ASUU / Killer Whales Top FACTS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.