Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 (38858 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) / Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Goahead(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
And that was when things are been documented, unlike the mofos we're having today...

All thanks to GEJ.
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by richidinho(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
lol
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by omooba969(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Alphaoscar:
And to think we all swallowed the initial lie.

Because nigerians swallow anything. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by nairaman66(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Something is fishy!
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by harlimson: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
have they been caught?
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Terror666(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Social media bill should be brought back asap

1 Like

Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by ednut1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
return d traffic generated na
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by harlimson: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
I saw this on Facebook this morning and it was proposed to happen yesterday
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Many NL would have prefer the story to be true
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by 9jatatafo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
In the good old days while in secondary school, we were told never to believe everything we read.
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by knackz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
whatever
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Bibors(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
I have the opinion that the Army is hiding something here.
What kind of Traning requires a casket?
The army should also tel us they type of Traning so we can learn.
Yeye gist, they are covering the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by henrydadon(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
blogger will do any thing to trend
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by freeze001(f): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
obailala:
For some strange reason, I don't completely believe this rebuttal. lipsrsealed undecided

Not surprised that u don't believe the rebuttal. You just like to feed on negative news from d SS, SE or a PDP state.
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Adesiji77: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
sucess001:
Training? What kinda training looks like a nollywood movie?

What about the people kneeling down?

besides, what are they training for? how to smuggle arms for electoral violence?

Good question...
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Kazrem(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lailai. In barracks training that people knelt down, put hands on their heads similar to one wailing for doom. I can't accept it. Let them produce the pic of the 2012 training.

1 Like

Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
End time training! Pls tell another lie!
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by HelloT: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Intelligent criminals/anyone with a bad motive has just been thought a new way to transport arms or any illegal stuff. Putting these pictures online is a security threat. Training or not, who ever released the pictures should be found and prosecuted, this is a major security blow.
I do not understand why people fail to see how bad this is, the wider implications of this singular act is so huge that it is such a disgrace nobody is paying attention.
Tell me how many police men or army would go through the stress of opening a casket to see what's inside. Criminals could actually hire people and pretend it's a real burial convoy and transport bombs even.

Smh this is bad.
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by ritahot(f): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
#BringSocialMediaBill

This is not abt ''social media!..it is about media itself!!.do u understand?
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by akankemi1(f): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
people can be so gullible...#idontbelivit #storyforthegods #yimu
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by presidentMZ: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
You are confused,
It was because we use that in attacking the religious identity(Christians) of the people that committed that offense, so You come here to apologize?
How did army Spokesperson communicates to You?
Show his caption....
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Kyliegame: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
presidentMZ:
You are confused,
It was because we use that in attacking the religious identity(Christians) of the people that committed that offense, so You come here to apologize?
How did army Spokesperson communicates to You?
Show his caption....

What is my business if you use it to kill yourself, I made an error and I am owing up to it. I do not know why we just all get ourselves bothered so much with religion. I do not care if you are a Muslim or a Christian, so long as you know what humanity means, its enough.
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Kyliegame: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
pretydiva:
Nigeria bloggers n lies r like bread n butter

I was led to believe so, I never knew it was a lie. once again am sorry
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by obailala(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
freeze001:

Not surprised that u don't believe the rebuttal. You just like to feed on negative news from d SS, SE or a PDP state.
My dear, not everything must be attributed to politics. The world is bigger than politics and as a matter of fact, I have no idea where this incident happened.
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by passionate88: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Zombies no go kill person with lais, lai lai people
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by professore(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
I like that pic
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Eyepencil: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Alphaoscar:
And to think we all swallowed the initial lie.

Lols... I never believed that TRASH, I know nigerians to be smart people.
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by ikukuhero: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kyliegame:
This goes to the general public, I apologize because I also helped in circulating the photos thinking they were recent and true, I even contacted the guy who posted the photos and said in Happen in Bayelsa and he told me they were real that he was still expecting more information on the incident, but now, I realize he merely lifted the photo from somewhere and painted a story suiting it because the Nigeria Army spokesman says these particular photos taken during in-barracks training exercise that took place in 2012.

Once again I apologize

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/army-spokesman-say-this-circulated.html

I do not believe the Nigerian Army and their explanation. What kind of training requires flagging down a vehicle on a major road (vehicle's headlights are fully on, road was not blocked for the training as I can see another car in the picture), getting a casket out of the bus, getting civilians to kneel down ...? If it had been a training session, those kneeling down would have been dressed in army uniform, training would have been in the barracks, more soldiers would have been there present, etc. I think some kind of foul play is being covered up. Some big gun(s) must be behind this. My thinking anyway.
Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Eyepencil: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]it ain't lie buddy!.... These dudes are denying sh!t..

Take a good look at the reactions of those kneeling, you would know that there is something serious really going on there.
[/size]

The pictures were taken in two different locations.

1 Like

Re: Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
I always have my reservations for these kinds of online stories until major newspapers like Guardian, Vanguard etc carry the news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.