Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Just Confused This Webby Thing ! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Confused This Webby Thing ! (1628 Views)

Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? / Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Confused This Webby Thing ! by smartsoft(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2009
@cygital. his simply not a web designer  shi ki na!
Re: Just Confused This Webby Thing ! by remoranger(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2009
Metchonuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

You guys are just  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Don't you have something better to do with your time. Why should you be bothered if Akpos or Rukevwe is using template and you not. If you got game then prove it on the streets. When the real jobs come the TEMPLATE RAIDERS shall be separated from the WEB GURUS.
Re: Just Confused This Webby Thing ! by smartsoft(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
Don't dare insult me ! if you don't have somefin to do either why not bypass the thread.
Re: Just Confused This Webby Thing ! by remoranger(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
the wicked runneth when no mopol pursueth
Re: Just Confused This Webby Thing ! by Cactus(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
@smartsoft

True about the testing on tools during interviews. I have had interviews for programming position that required i wrote process flow for a program. It wasnt even about writing a program, just show us your logic behind your program and explain why this is that.

While other companies require you to write programs using computers or on whiteboards. If you know you are a developer, and you know what you can do, you have nothing to worry about. Have a field day using a template but once given a project to do something from scratch, he or she should be able to do it.

Oh well life goes on
Re: Just Confused This Webby Thing ! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2009
remoranger:

Don't you have something better to do with your time.

What could be better than encouraging my bros and sis to be professionals. When you design, write codes you learn more.

Bit by bit you gather exprience and you can solve any problem possible with codes (software).

I wonder whether Indians would have been popular when it comes to software development, if they had stick to template because it is easy to use. Why always consume, Nigerians pls produce!

We have advantage when it come to software development. Just a computer and necessary tools and you in.  Unlike products like cars that require alot of resources to make.  We can export softwares just like Indians.

We can become a force to reckon with if we do it ourself.
Re: Just Confused This Webby Thing ! by remoranger(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2009
@cygital

I quite understand. But from past experience they wont listen. so why bother?
Re: Just Confused This Webby Thing ! by smartsoft(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2009
What could be better than encouraging my bros and sis to be professionals. When you design, write codes you learn more.

This what am trying to paint on the wall! now you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Google, PayPal, Microsoft, Ebay Pakistan Were Hacked/compromised / Nice Tool To Set Up Dummy Smtp Server For You Local Webservers (WAMP, XAMP, Etc) / I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.