Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland (2252 Views)

I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On / Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by Purezoe: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
I stumbled on a post late January 2016 about a company called Zoe Sharpening Tech And Engineering that deal on Clipper blade Sharpening machine. Having passed out of nysc without a job, I became interested and made some market survey from barbers in my neighborhood but to my greatest surprise I learnt that they all go to a neighboring town in Kano to sharpen their Clipper blades. Even as a lady I was ready and determined to do any business that can fetch me money.

I was willing to venture into the business though the nysc allawee I saved was not enough. I contacted the company and we negotiated. I obtained a loan from my aunt, purchased the machine and was given 1hr training on the point of purchase.

When I returned to my base in kano, I mounted the machine on one corner of the house because I had no shop then. I printed flyers and advertised my services to some barbers around. They were excited and happy that the Sharpening machine have been brought closer to them. The next day they brought 5 to 20 Clipper blades each for Sharpening while I charge N150 to N200 per clipper blade depending on quantity. My barber customers were even the ones advertising my services to their colleagues. The patronage increased by the day. I have repayed 60% of the loan and have rented a shop. I am very happy to be earning a living now.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
On a serious note, am interested hope the machine is not that expensive
Purezoe:
I stumbled on a post late January 2016 about a company called Zoe Sharpening Tech And Engineering that deal on Clipper blade Sharpening machine. Having passed out of nysc without a job, I became interested and made some market survey from barbers in my neighborhood but to my greatest surprise I learnt that they all go to a neighboring town in Kano to sharpen their Clipper blades. Even as a lady I was ready and determined to do any business that can fetch me money.

I was willing to venture into the business though the nysc allawee I saved was not enough. I contacted the company and we negotiated. I obtained a loan from my aunt, purchased the machine and was given 1hr training on the point of purchase.

When I returned to my base in kano, I mounted the machine on one corner of the house because I had no shop then. I printed flyers and advertised my services to some barbers around. They were excited and happy that the Sharpening machine have been brought closer to them. The next day they brought 5 to 20 Clipper blades each for Sharpening while I charge N150 to N200 per clipper blade depending on quantity. My barber customers were even the ones advertising my services to their colleagues. The patronage increased by the day. I have repayed 60% of the loan and have rented a shop. I am very happy to be earning a living now.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is a very good one.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by MyHeroFred(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Reach me on 08075230280 Lets talk business
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by steve10(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Purezoe:

pls how do I contact this company
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by Purezoe: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Just google the name of the company and you will get their contacts.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by millhouse: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kul
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by spafu(m): 1:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Purezoe:

Sharpening machine or stone?
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by spafu(m): 1:57am On Mar 31, 2016
What's the price of the Machine? Thanks.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by Purezoe: 5:10am On Mar 31, 2016
It's an electric Clipper blade Sharpening machine
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by emamos: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Purezoe:

^^^
d company name is ZOE and ur username is pureZOE... Keep tellin lies in d name of advertizin coz u wanna sell ur machine...
#7k daily,na everyday barbers dey sharpen dia clippers?

1 Like

Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by PunterTim(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Oma307:
On a serious note, am interested hope the machine is not that expensive
@Oma,were you being jovial about it before!
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by emamos: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
spafu:
What's the price of the Machine? Thanks.
He/She sells d machine for #200k
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by 10eola(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
emamos:
d company name is ZOE and ur username is pureZOE... Keep tellin lies in d name of advertizin coz u wanna sell ur machine...

Exactly what I was about to quote before seeing yours.

SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by millhouse: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
emamos:
omilas everywhere
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
emamos:
I wonder oooo all the barbers I knw here get their stone wey them day use sharping there clipper self.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
millhouse:
omilas everywhere
hahahaha....bross u harsh o "omila"....e don tey wey I hear dat word
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by millhouse: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Bside things
talk2myles:

hahahaha....bross u harsh o
"omila"....e don tey wey I hear dat word
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by Horizon86: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2016
This clipper blade sharpenening na big time business for my side in Portharcourt. That stone thing too dey disappoint. How I wish I can fund this.
Re: How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Business I Discovered On Nairaland by Karin001(f): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2016
OP, can you pm me your whatsapp number. there are a few questions I need to ask about this machine and business.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Business You Can Start With @1000 Only / Daily Btc, Usdt, Busd And Eth Rates In Naira / Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.