Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (61611 Views)

Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Omotola Shares Makeup Free Valentine Picture With Husband / Regina Askia & Her Daughter, Teesa Williams As Beauty Queens (Side By Side Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by SkinnyDude(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
she don pass 18. she's now fvckable

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Henycymama(f): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
cute momma n pretty lady
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by raph101(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
She nor fine like d mama...
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by rotimage(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
johnford:
Yea, true

I need data.... watsapp: 08030495034
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by FuckTheMod: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
johnford:
Yea, true
Woe betide ye scammers
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by UEDIBO: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
axortedbabe:
Na him make awan marry now wey I dey 17
can you be my baby mama?
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by tpiah01: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
janellemonae

ok, so that's her daughter in the picture.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by princeBlack77(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
axortedbabe:
Na him make awan marry now wey I dey 17
which means that you are suppose to be reading your book now not browsing nairaland

mod this user deserves a ban grin[quote author=axortedbabe post=44250503]
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by ATMC(f): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
tpiah01:
Not sure what she's saying about the first picture.

Is she telling us her daughter was present at her wedding, or is that a photo of her as a bridesmaid and her daughter the flower girl?

Or is it photoshop, or maybe the little girl in the first photo is someone else?

I assume Omotola is the one in white?
Her daughter was her little bride. She wedded early 2000.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by olarhtunji(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
am back from d ban....am an Ex-bandit
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Houseofglam7:
She don dey ripe cool

Ripe for what? cool
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
my future wife...we go do wedding in the sun
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by macaranta(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
She's a cutie
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by bankybobo11: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lustful men everywhere
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Atlantian: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
And who is she ? There is no single celebrity in Nigeria that has what it takes to be egomaniac except may be Jim Iyke and Asa.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by deewhone(f): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
tpiah01:

Ok, I thought the little girl was her daughter at a young age, rather confusing.
D lil bride was actually her daughter @ a young age
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Titugirl(f): 1:21am On Mar 31, 2016
tpiah01:
Not sure what she's saying about the first picture.

Is she telling us her daughter was present at her wedding, or is that a photo of her as a bridesmaid and her daughter the flower girl?

Or is it photoshop, or maybe the little girl in the first photo is someone else?

I assume Omotola is the one in white?
The pictures on the left are pictures of omotola when she was 19 while the ones on the right are pictures of her daughter who just turned 19.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by biqqestboss(m): 2:03am On Mar 31, 2016
SOFT GIRL.... Marry ME nd I will make yhu my next of kin in all my BANK ACCOUNT
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Davozy: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2016
stephenduru:
Omotola Ekeinde took to her IG page to celebrate her daughter Princess who turned 19 today. She shared side by side pic to prove she looks every inch like her.

She wrote;

#HappybirthdayprincessThey say you're a Mimi me. Oh well... I hope they can spot the difference...lol... Love you Lady.#19
#teenagers#throwbackera.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDk7VMBG0Dj

She's pretty and yes she's her mini me
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by drthiery(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Exxit:
who cares? Lol... you can't just say shit like that online... it's embarrassing.. my Cuz of 12 can't say things like that...
u still neva understand our english here.... Anyway.... Make i leave matter for mathias.... Oga Exixit
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by cybriz82(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2016
2002 small pikin of yestiday wey her mama dey carry sch for christobel @iba estate.she shud b arnd 4 to 5yr bk den. Beautiful duh.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Queennikky(f): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

I know this gal at dp......your name is uzoamaka....met u in unec

Yes oo... It's me, i should have replied you earlier but was on ban.... So kee kwanu
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Fadekebisola(f): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Queennikky:

Yes oo... It's me, i should have replied you earlier but was on ban.... So kee kwanu
'whats kee kwanu' i dont understand igbo pls
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by SenatorJames(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Congratulations to her, i pray God will give her wisdom to train her in the way of the Lord
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Queennikky(f): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fadekebisola:

'whats kee kwanu' i dont understand igbo pls

Lol... So babe out of all I said, thats the one you feel like replying.... Well, I meant how far or what's up
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by favvy732(f): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
lok cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween / Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.