Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (61607 Views)

Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Omotola Shares Makeup Free Valentine Picture With Husband / Regina Askia & Her Daughter, Teesa Williams As Beauty Queens (Side By Side Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cool
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by kennyman2000(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
cuties.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by olusola11: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Gorgeous
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Ejytex(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Houseofglam7:
She don dey ripe cool
U mean ready to chop
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Stellamariss(f): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
they look gorgeous
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:
Be like sey she vomit am ni o.

Happy Birthday "Mini Tola" kiss

She's telling us she's the one on the left in both pictures while her daughter's on the right in both pictures too.

The flower girl could be any other girl.
The little flower girl is actually her daughter, yes she was present at her wedding, omotola did her white wedding few years after getting married, she had about two kids then.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
tpiah01:
Not sure what she's saying about the first picture.

Is she telling us her daughter was present at her wedding, or is that a photo of her as a bridesmaid and her daughter the flower girl?

Or is it photoshop, or maybe the little girl in the first photo is someone else?

I assume Omotola is the one in white?

DT is her daughter as a flower girl when her and her husband renewed their vows on a private plane years ago. It was in ovation. I think around 2003 or sthn. They had a ceremony in d jet wt euchria anunobi and Steph Nora and other friends wt d priest/pastor doing d vows. Then they landed in EDO state and did some ceremonial shindig. Omotola looked very beautiful in d Benin wedding attire.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
I thought pple said her 1st daughter princess was ugly and looks like her dad. While meriah, who she's always pictured with, was d beautiful one.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by VickyRotex(f): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
tochimas:

The little flower girl is actually her daughter, yes she was present at her wedding, omotola did her white wedding few years after getting married, she had about two kids then.

Oh Okay, I dint know that. Thanks for explaining.

I was just trying to let the person I quoted understand the post.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Exxit(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
drthiery:

Am ready to marry u... Am just 25.a certified med doc... .. Considerin u r 17....
dude really? On NL?? Use sense small now. You're 25 not 12...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by VickyRotex(f): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
tpiah01:

Ok, I thought the little girl was her daughter at a young age, rather confusing.

Someone just told me that, the flower girl is her daughter.

But the most important thing I think Omotola was tryna point out is their striking resemblance.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by ring7(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
OK she gave birth to her before wedding? #justaskingforafriend
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by preselect(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
stephenduru:
Omotola Ekeinde took to her IG page to celebrate her daughter Princess who turned 19 today. She shared side by side pic to prove she looks every inch like her.

She wrote;

#HappybirthdayprincessThey say you're a Mimi me. Oh well... I hope they can spot the difference...lol... Love you Lady.#19
#teenagers#throwbackera.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDk7VMBG0Dj

lovely woman. . . intelligent. . . moral. . . . bringing up responsible daughter. . . 200likes.

pls, pretty responsible people should try and produce more children so the next generation will have high number of responsible peeps. why only vagabonds producing children they wont take care of. . .
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
ring7:
OK she gave birth to her before wedding? #justaskingforafriend

No they were already wedded. I rmmber d ovation article DT had this wedding, they showed pics of her old wedding. They didn't wear white though. Just identical clothes and wedding party. Don't think it was in church but she looked too young. Way too young. Like a baby. Serious cradle snatching.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by ijaw1stson: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
axortedbabe:
Na him make awan marry now wey I dey 17
lol this 33yr old girl you don come again oo... will you marry me?
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Who Omotola pikin beauty don help?
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by DonBobes(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
axortedbabe:
u wey u don old, old mosquito lik u.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Fadekebisola(f): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Queennikky:

Lol are you really 17

That means I'm 12 cool
I know this gal at dp......your name is uzoamaka....met u in unec
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by weselomo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
If she is you as you said, one guy with ten yrs older than her should have come for her just like how the pilot come for you at tender age
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by henrydadon(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
ok what should we now do
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Niyinficient(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
She has a beautiful body.
hbd love kiss

With a big nose! She 'nose' everything grin
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by drthiery(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Exxit:
dude really? On NL?? Use sense small now. You're 25 not 12...
. U try.... Actually finished med skul @16.... Being practicing for 9yrs.. Dats y am 25... Just because she said she is 17yrs... Hope u gat it?
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by Exxit(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
drthiery:
. U try.... Actually finished med skul @16.... Being practicing for 9yrs.. Dats y am 25... Just because she said she is 17yrs... Hope u gat it?
who cares? Lol... you can't just say shit like that online... it's embarrassing.. my Cuz of 12 can't say things like that...
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by winniz: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
That little girl is the little Bridesmaid in that pics and she just celebrated 20th year wedding Anniversary.
how come the Girl is 19
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by skuribeebo: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
She has a beautiful body.
hbd love kiss
for your dream.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by vikeyz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oya come to me baby, lemme teh yu somfin, yu here warram sayin?
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by makabulchi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
I gats track ds babe. wink
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by byvan03: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Omotola was once ukwuless!!! shocked wow!! The metamorphosis is ehhhh shocking!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by NDprudent(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
axortedbabe:

17 ko...
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by tpiah01: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
janellemonae:

No they were already wedded. I rmmber d ovation article DT had this wedding, they showed pics of her old wedding. They didn't wear white though. Just identical clothes and wedding party. Don't think it was in church but she looked too young. Way too young. Like a baby. Serious cradle snatching.

She didnt look too young in the honeymoon photos she released.

Was that the first honeymoon or a subsequent one?
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by OsoDupe(f): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
tpiah01:

Ok, I thought the little girl was her daughter at a young age, rather confusing.
It's her daughter, she had her traditional wedding first, years later she had her white wedding.
Re: Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 by ExLaidback: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
See as Omotola be like figure 1 for her wedding picture. Please where did the present backside come from. The hubby Sef, how e take know say the thing that is flat today will swell tomorrow. That guy ehn...badt guy! shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.