Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

This Not Europe Or USA,Checkout The Amazing Photos Of Kajuru Castle,Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Not Europe Or USA,Checkout The Amazing Photos Of Kajuru Castle,Kaduna State (1430 Views)

Yinka Bode-George Shares Amazing Photos / Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix / Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Not Europe Or USA,Checkout The Amazing Photos Of Kajuru Castle,Kaduna State by jonhemma11: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
The photos were sent by a Trezzy Blog reader @Larry.He wrote....

'This is not UK OR Europe This is Kaduna State, Nigeria! ‪#‎KajuruCastle‬ ‪#‎Kaduna‬ ‪#‎State‬ ‪#‎KadInvest2016‬.'

Lovely pics

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/this-is-not-uk-or-europe-this-is-kaduna.html

Re: This Not Europe Or USA,Checkout The Amazing Photos Of Kajuru Castle,Kaduna State by jonhemma11: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2016

Re: This Not Europe Or USA,Checkout The Amazing Photos Of Kajuru Castle,Kaduna State by Movic1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice!!!
Re: This Not Europe Or USA,Checkout The Amazing Photos Of Kajuru Castle,Kaduna State by kenchop: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
kiss
Re: This Not Europe Or USA,Checkout The Amazing Photos Of Kajuru Castle,Kaduna State by Maisuya1: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
God bless the OP.

i was just telling my collegues in the office last week that how can we work in kaduna and never visit this place? thats complacency bordering criminality!

For those interested I think its a castle with 5 rooms and you can only rent the whole facility for 250,000/24h and can accomodate 10 persons.

I think its not bad. (you can get their phone details if you google it)

(1) (Reply)

As Seen In Ibadan (photos) / EXCLUSIVE | Tension In Aso Rock, Only 3 Ministers Have 'access' To Buhari / DSS Arrests Saraki’s SSA On Youth And Student Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.