Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress (3876 Views)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Munachi stepped out tonight in a boob baring dress. The 28 year old ex beauty queen has captivated many men's hearts!

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by wolelove(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
28 or 48

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Cholls(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
my brother this wasn't what I came here to see.

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Runtingz16: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Which big boobs? Her boobs and my mothers are competing in who's will sag faster. My mother is 64. Munachi your face looks like 38. What kin footballers age voodoo is this!!??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Runtingz16: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
wolelove:
28 or 48
grin grin grin grin EXACTLY! The bitchh is reachin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
wolelove:
28 or 48
shut up!! Jealously will be the death of you

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by wolelove(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut up!! Jealously will be the death of you
Aww!!! You are so naive
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
wolelove:
Aww!!! You are so naive
like your mother was when I turned down her sexual advances
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Flexherbal(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
She is just there.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
She is just there.
like your mother and girlfriend
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by wolelove(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
like your mother was when I turned down her sexual advances
Guess your mother died while giving birth to miserable creature like you if not, you wouldn't use such words on someone's mother. If really you are man enough, insult me directly and not my Mom. Foolish Palmwinetapper wen no go school

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
wolelove:
Guess your mother died while giving birth to miserable creature like you if not, you wouldn't use such words on someone's mother.
but your mother be ashaaaaaaaaawoooooooh!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Qualer: 5:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Munachi stepped out tonight in a boob baring dress. The 28 year old ex beauty queen has captivated many men's hearts!

this marketing don too much now!!! haba!! oya Muna come make i give you belle for twins make your body calm down small!!
i say come let me help ya ministry! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by veekid(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2016
some OPs for this nairaland mumu ehn; where is the big boobs now
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Ibelong2God: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
but your mother be ashaaaaaaaaawoooooooh!
muna please stop this

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2016
Ibelong2God:
muna please stop this
noo. Tell your mother to stop wit her smelly breath
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2016
Qualer:

this marketing don too much now!!! haba!! oya Muna come make i give you belle for twins make your body calm down small!!
i say come let me help ya ministry! grin grin
I'm not ready for kids yet and it won't be by you!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Qualer: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I'm not ready for kids yet and it won't be by you!

you don't even know me! wink

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 2:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Qualer:

you don't even know me! wink
stfu bish
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Qualer: 3:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stfu bish

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=44299250][/quote]like your mother
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Ibelong2God: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
noo. Tell your mother to stop wit her smelly breath
honestly your mom will be ashamed of you. when was the last time you saw her, knowing fully well that she is bedridden and you don't have any father to console her because you were born out of wedlock. go and visit your mom and stop disgracing her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big BOOBS!! (pics) In Unclad Dress by Palmwinetapper: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Ibelong2God:
honestly your mom will be ashamed of you. when was the last time you saw her, knowing fully well that she is bedridden and you don't have any father to console her because you were born out of wedlock. go and visit your mom and stop disgracing her
don't you ever talk ill of my mother and how she had me.

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Spotted Kissing A Lady After Split With Husband (Photos) / Check Out Rapper Kanye West New Look (pics) / Video: #bbahotshots Shower Hour Day 17 Fearuring Samantha | 18+ DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.