Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (47047 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Enjoyed 2weeks Uninterrupted Power Supply?? / 9 Countries You Can Travel To And Get Rich In No Time – You Don’t Need USA / Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by cardoctor(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
With Nepa cables hanging everywhere? Thats suicide.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by mbaka0433: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evidence1000:
This pic brings back memories. I remember Aba in those days when we'd fly kites from Arondizuogu to Ngwa road and all that.

So you mean......you follow us swim for that ibadan street big gutter.......Arondizuogu to Alanso via Victoria street to Ngwa Road.........#PROUDLY #NWA-ABA
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Akanniedu: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
pls. is dia any whatsapp group for dis site
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Back then, NEPA used to complain about the activities of kite-flyers.

Now, children are on holidays, & nothing like this exists anymore.... Some of these children fit neva see rainbow, spaceship, etc, because they dnt watch the sky...

You see spaceship when you small?
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by frainc(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thank God say I no be this generation child
I for dey cry any time I see something like this

Children of nowadays are what I called "Internet and cable TV children"

Na our generation good play end
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by chaberry(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mbkite:

Did u ever cross Degema via Nkwo-ngwa?
Why not! If you reach Nkwo-ngwa you're already in imuka street.
But for over six yrs now, i haven't been to Aba, i miss the town
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Mbkite(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
chaberry:
Why not! If you reach Nkwo-ngwa you're already in imuka street. But for over six yrs now, i haven't been to Aba, i miss the town
Aba sweet
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Kazrem(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mhen. I do this thing wella
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by chaberry(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mbkite:

Aba sweet
No be small
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
hmmmm back in the days. my kite used to fly very very high even nepa pple arrested me and charged me to kwort

1 Like

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by kaball32: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rememba during holidays does days we go do suwe from morning till evening

1 Like

Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by fortnnewi: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
kite dey nitendo wii, no be only see. children of nowadays never press ipad and phone finish e come be to sitdown do kite.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Nikkyfash: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Iyaf tey ooo
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Ashez: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evidence1000:
This pic brings back memories. I remember Aba in those days when we'd fly kites from Arondizuogu to Ngwa road and all that.
Nwa aba, ifere kite boy
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by CRAPHA96(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evidence1000:
dude u are truly ABA boy....those day I would fry a kite from iibere street to port harcout road grin
Evidence1000:
dude u are truly ABA boy....those day I would fry a kite from iibere street to port harcout road
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Sylvester70(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
1998-2005 a 12yr old comes back frm school rides his tire or bores to the field brings out his kite and join the others but now 2010-2016 a 12yr old comes back frm school carries his/her INDOMIE locks him/herself in the room brings out his/her smart phone logs on to 2go,bbm,facebook,niaraland and whatsapp and dats it for the day am i wrong?
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by iamord(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Back then, NEPA used to complain about the activities of kite-flyers.

Now, children are on holidays, & nothing like this exists anymore.... Some of these children fit neva see rainbow, spaceship, etc, because they dnt watch the sky...
children of today are missing vital thing that will shape up their life
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by 14DUI(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
the current environment is hostile to children to play outside anymore.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Segadem:
... but now they have become Idibia grin
cheesy Lwkmd !
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by marshalcarter: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
jesussaves22:
We all enjoy togather what he enumerated but this indomie children did not witness what the op posted. So na our olden days sweet pass

4 gbosa 4 u grin
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by glossy6(f): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
menix:
Those dayz wey I dey fly kite from Badagry only to ask a passerby where I dey now, nd he replied CMS bridge....

hmmm I smell some lies.

Wait oh, if it is true, then this fuel scarcity won't affect you. You will fly kite to and from office
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by iamgiggssleaky(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
undecided bin like ages
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
azeeza:
You try,LIE FIRSTKING01!!!!!
lie kehundecided...for the records, we have paper kite and waterproof kite...the rope we use is thread, that type deeper life people use in braiding...we wrap the rope on a tin (peak milk) container and connect the rope to the kite...when it is breezy, the kite will drag the rope thereby causing you to release the rope to the kite...there was a time i released the rope to the extend that the hotness of the sun melted the waterproof kite, fear catch me sef...we really played when we where kids...such play where for children who grew up in the ghetoundecided
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by ikorodureporta: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You see spaceship when you small?

...Yep! Thoz thick white gas accompanying it.....if yr kite dey up, u must notice it

....Meanwhile*fp on d 1st & 31st- wht a wrap!*
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Is been long.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by calabardick(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
marshalcarter:
E cum be lyk sey na durin our set we enjoy play pass grin dis gereration grin shildren no enshoy play at all

cartoon has taken the place of playing
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by marshalcarter: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
calabardick:

cartoon has taken the place of playing
Dem sef no watch cartoon ni
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by vikeyz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good old days cry
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by mac04: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evidence1000:

U mean isiala ngwa.I served there.I love Abia state.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Sainttops(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Kai da tin still fly in my area a while ago.

Na ajekpako full my area.

Dey don't have time for noddleshing, boboying and sweetlickishing.
Re: kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? by Evidence1000(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2016
mac04:

U mean isiala ngwa.I served there.I love Abia state.

Nah! Isiala Ngwa is entirely different from Ngwa road. Ngwa road is at Danfodio market in Aba North LG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Irrelevant Things An Average Nigerian Youth Indulges In / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.