Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Experience Travelling With Overland Airways From Abuja To Ilorin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Travelling With Overland Airways From Abuja To Ilorin (3581 Views)

Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / AVIATION SCAM? Overland Airways Receives Passengers Payment Online Without Flyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Travelling With Overland Airways From Abuja To Ilorin by duchez(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
So today I booked an Overland Airways (because, apparently Arik Air had tons of cancellation on their flight schedules) flight from Abuja to Ilorin. The flight was scheduled for 4pm but we did not take off till around 5pm. Now, the air hostess who was serving the light refreshment came around asking each passenger if the will want to be served Juice or Water. Mind you, it's just a little glass that is being served. This man in front of me asked for water and he was served, apparently, it didn't quench his thirst and he asked for another cup and the Air Hostess bluntly replied, 'I will have to serve every other passenger first and if the water is remaining, I will come serve you'. And i'm like, seriously? After delaying our flight by one hour without an apology or an explanation as to the cause of the delay, you can't serve your passenger two glasses of water after paying 25,500 for an aircraft that made me regret flying. I mean, the vibration was out of this world. OMG, Overland Airways, this is so bad from you. To make matters worse, the interior of the aircraft was nothing to write home about. Checkout the rough patch of a torn seat in the plane.

Re: My Experience Travelling With Overland Airways From Abuja To Ilorin by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
That is very bad if the air hostess. Reporting or sending an e-mail to the management will be the best bet.
Re: My Experience Travelling With Overland Airways From Abuja To Ilorin by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
That's serious
Re: My Experience Travelling With Overland Airways From Abuja To Ilorin by oglalasioux(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Danfo seats are better than what I'm seeing in the picture. Take heart. Let's just hope we'll have children that will never see what we are going through in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Border / Just Now,a Fatal Accident At Oyigbo Rivers State (Pictures) / My Experience Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana By Road And Why I Run Back After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.