Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

"Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose (714 Views)

Chibok Girls Not Missing –fayose / ‘suicide Bomber’ Held In Cameroon Not Missing Chibok Schoolgirl — Parents / Chibok Girls Not Missing –fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by Geeoriginal: 5:00am On Mar 31, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Wednesday declared that no pupil was abducted by Boko Haram from Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State.

Over 200 pupils of the school were reportedly abducted in 2014 by the terror group.

The governor said the report was politically motivated to influence public opinion against the Goodluck Jonathan administration ahead of the 2015 general elections.

Fayose spoke while declaring open a two-day workshop on “Political Aspirants Capacity Enhancement” organised by Women Arise for Change Initiative. It was organised for women from Ekiti, Osun and Ondo states.

He said, “Today, many opposition leaders are underground. I don’t think any of these girls is missing; it is a political strategy. Who is fooling who? If you wanted to use it to remove some people, you have succeeded already.

“I don’t know if there are missing girls but no indication has shown that. It is a political strategy, because I don’t think any girl is missing. If they are missing, let them find them.”

The governor also took a swipe at #BringBackOurGirls campaigners, saying some of them are using it to look for appointments.

He lamented that human rights groups had decided to keep quite since President Muhammadu Buhari came on board.

Fayose said, “I’m concerned about the activities of human rights groups. Today the government of the day is obeying court order of their choice, while human rights are not respected.

“We must talk about government providing cover for criminals. You are now using that person to harass innocent person. You will never have peace when you hide justice.”

He added, “Police came into town yesterday (Tuesday) to arrest political opponents. If you like, demonise me, I will demonise you. I don’t need the police and the SSS (Department of State Services) to walk in my state. It is when you are not popular that you walk with police.

“Any government that rises against me, that government will come down. I’m Peter the rock. By engaging me, you make me more popular and relevant and then court sympathy. I’m one person that is going places. That is why all these challenges are against me.”

The governor urged women seeking elective offices to be loyal to their husbands.

www.punchng.com/chibok-girls-not-missing-fayose
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by greatgod2012(f): 5:02am On Mar 31, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by umuokezie(m): 5:03am On Mar 31, 2016
hmmm
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by chriskosherbal(m): 5:04am On Mar 31, 2016
We really don't know who to believe anymore., God help this country.
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by mrvitalis(m): 5:05am On Mar 31, 2016
And this a Governor of a state.. ..?

I think there should be a minimum IQ requirements for Nigeria political offucers
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Chai! Diaris God o! Diaris is God o!!
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by ziccoit: 5:22am On Mar 31, 2016
Every deductive and non-deductive reasoning point to the fact that those little defenseless girls are missing yet one "governor" who's supposed to know better says they are not. This was the same reasoning that led to delay in rescue those girls within 24hrs of the incidence. No wonder GEJ fell like a pack of card, if this silly governor was among those who were advising him.

Nigerians, can you see how a supposed governor thinks? I think we need to focus on these useless emperors.
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by odsniper2(m): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2016
...And this is what a politically elected governor is saying in public, this is just enough ground to haul his ass to d market and give him some strokes of the cane....how on earth does he want the parents of the girls to feel upon stumbling on this news, well, this is what happens when you have the state's money to buy 'unprocessed' cocaine...and taking a swipe at the #BringBackOurGirls organisation, well that is really bleeped up.....................
...............Again, am just a nairalander whose opinion mit not even count
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by trendphemmy(m): 5:33am On Mar 31, 2016
ride on my governor, crush dem all
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by Flets: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Is there really any valid proof that chibok girls were missing?

With each passing day, it looks more like a good scrip that served its course in ousting GEJ.

Fayose might be right afterall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by omogin(f): 5:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Fayose currently the only opposing voice in Nigerian political space. Nobody can silence him
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by Oche211(m): 5:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Ok
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by Soskid(m): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2016
We know.... But I pray ur children suffer thesame fate
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by Singingbae(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Peter--The Rock
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by dalongjnr: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2016
The governor is having déjà vu. somebody should wake him up from his somnambulism before he crash land. Oh God just format this man's brain with electroconvulsive therapy(ECT).
Re: "Chibok Girls Not Missing" - Fayose by Mynd44: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2016

(1)

Drop Charges Against T.b Joshua – Nlc To Fg, Lasg - Dailypost. / Political Question: Who Can Predict Pres. Buhari Next Trip After China / BENUE PDP: Leadership Tussle, David Mark Vs Suswam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.