Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Will Supports APC Only If Obama Visits Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Supports APC Only If Obama Visits Nigeria (319 Views)

JUST IN: South-east Leaders Move Against Obi, Obiano Supports APC / General Bouba Dobekreo Visits Nigeria (Photos) / Mohammad Hamid Ansari Visits Nigeria With His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Supports APC Only If Obama Visits Nigeria by Rowmehyo1(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2016
So much has been said of Nigeria earning respects from Foreign Government including the United States being governed by the undisputed first ever black President of America but nothing said of why President Obama will not visit Nigeria till he leave power. Meanwhile, President Buhari has visited the United States almost for the third time since taking over the affairs of the country. President Obama claimed to have Visited Ghana our very close neighbour, due to her peaceful, free & fair election, as a landmark for other African nations. Due to Nigeria's peaceful Democratic transition, it is thought that Obama would be the first to visit Nigeria during the reign of this present Government but for close to a year, all we see, is either the United States Secretary of State John Kerry, or the likes of Hillary Clinton and co. I am not a party freak but for equity and Justice but may choose to join one(APC) only if Obama Visits Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Oak Bedroom Furniture Manchester UK / Saraki Is Not Guilty We Are. Read / APC - The Ruling And The Opposition Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.