Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Is Nairaland An Animal Farm? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland An Animal Farm? (508 Views)

Charly Boy And The Mob Of Animal Farm - By Abimbola Adelakun / Rossikk What Is So SHOCKING About That!? Is Planet Earth Not An Animal Farm? / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland An Animal Farm? by thesicilian: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Here's what I just noticed: Someone put forward what seemed like a wonderful suggestion this morning, judging from the replies and enthusiasm of the commenters
( https://www.nairaland.com/3020808/seun-here-what-likes-it ) and within a twinkle of an eye the thread was shut down under the guise of breaking a Nairaland rule. Rule 20 says that ''complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately'', meanwhile this thread bore no resemblance to a complaint.

Got me wondering if one is not permitted to air his views freely and openly without running it through the mighty administrators?
Re: Is Nairaland An Animal Farm? by Aieboocaar(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Is Nairaland An Animal Farm? by Almajiri1: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2016
mynd44 come close this too.
Re: Is Nairaland An Animal Farm? by Mynd44: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2016
The suggesion was noted hence the thread was locked

1 Like

(1)

When Leaders Walk The Talk!!! / Nigeria Must Be Broken Into Pieces / Rep Member, Adedapo Lam-adesina Spends Over N30m To Alleviate Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.