Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? (4652 Views)

More Faster, More Affordable Internet Expirence With Webliite From Google / As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend? / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2016
murphyrichy:
where do you reside? will you like to buy i-phone4s. price-32k. used one. its very neat.

Why is an iPhone going for that ridculously low price...? undecided
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Iamhumble: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2016
JSayin:
smiley Hello Country Pipo! Una well done.

Abeg my phone don expire. I no wan buy Samsung Galaxy especially now wey dollar don enter night bus go back to obodo oyibo.

I wan buy phone wey fit do wetin Samsung Galaxy fit do but make e no too cost.

TRANSLATION: I need a phone with most of the functionalities of a Samsung Galaxy but it must be more affordable.

Please helep ya sista. I no know book.

Give me one or two suggestions below.

Esepupo!

Hi JSayin, I'd suggest you get a techno R7. It's superb; it's got all you'd need as a writer. Price's now 43k. Try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by murphyrichy(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2016
JSayin:

Why is an iPhone going for that ridculously low price...? undecided
its used second hand at emeka offor plaza from a friend, I was surprised because I bought one. it functions very one. if u doubt me, come to OSHA. I will show u d place. case closed.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by KCode: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2016
The zero 3 should be a good buy. It's got awesome specs.

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Go for the Phantom 5 becoz it is d senior brother to the L7 I am currently using my l7 has 2gb ram dat means it hardly ever lags and mult tasks well, d phantom 5 has 3gb ram(if lags na village pple cause am). My l7 and phantom 5 has hspa+(now only a handful of phones in Nigeria come with that feature including the yeye infinix no get am) what dat means is dat on a stable network you should enjoy 42 mb/s download speed. Tecno's camera on the Phantom is 13 megapixels camera with faster autofocus on the back with the sensor coming from Samsung. If it ever gives you headache remember there is calcare(no go buy phone wey b4 you repair na to send am go abroad )

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
Iamhumble:

Hi JSayin, I'd suggest you get a techno R7. It's superb; it's got all you'd need as a writer. Price's now 43k. Try it and thank me later.

Thank you very much smiley
It is quite affordable. Will look into it a bit more.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
(if lags na village pple cause am).
grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh biko, Loooool!

Aniekpeno11:
(now only a handful of phones in Nigeria come with that feature including the yeye infinix no get am)
Bingo! (not as in dog ooo! Lol) This is the Tecno/Infinix comparison I have been wanting someone to tell me. This just explains why you should consider a Tecno over an Infinix

Aniekpeno11:
Tecno's camera on the Phantom is 13 megapixels camera with faster auto focus on the back with the sensor coming from Samsung.
This was why I strongly hesitated about Infinix. I REALLY want something with good camera quality. I was even prepared to take a Nokia Lumia instead of an Infinix of just average camera quality. Invariably, this means that since Samsung manufactures the Phantom's camera, the photo quality will be much 'berra' than the Infinix.

Aniekpeno11:
If it ever gives you headache remember there is calcare(no go buy phone wey b4 you repair na to send am go abroad )
Another VERY VALID point!

Overall, excellent argument for the Phantom! Aniekpeno11!!! You have gotten an A+ in this course. I think my mind is made up unless one Gani Fawehimi will resurrect and conjure up another superior argument. *Thumbs up!!!* wink
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by hefelove(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pls and pls how much is this Phantom 5 now cos d fone don dey my mind tay tay and i really wana buy it now. how much o mk i knw aw i go dey save
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by hefelove(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
Go for the Phantom 5 becoz it is d senior brother to the L7 I am currently using my l7 has 2gb ram dat means it hardly ever lags and mult tasks well, d phantom 5 has 3gb ram(if lags na village pple cause am). My l7 and phantom 5 has hspa+(now only a handful of phones in Nigeria come with that feature including the yeye infinix no get am) what dat means is dat on a stable network you should enjoy 42 mb/s download speed. Tecno's camera on the Phantom is 13 megapixels camera with faster autofocus on the back with the sensor coming from Samsung. If it ever gives you headache remember there is calcare(no go buy phone wey b4 you repair na to send am go abroad )
bros abeg wat do u mean by lags?
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by JSayin(f): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
hefelove:
Pls and pls how much is this Phantom 5 now cos d fone don dey my mind tay tay and i really wana buy it now. how much o mk i knw aw i go dey save

http:///tecno-phones
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
JSayin:

grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh biko, Loooool!

Bingo! (not as in dog ooo! Lol) This is the Tecno/Infinix comparison I have been wanting someone to tell me. This just explains why you should consider a Tecno over an Infinix

This was why I strongly hesitated about Infinix. I REALLY want something with good camera quality. I was even prepared to take a Nokia Lumia instead of an Infinix of just average camera quality. Invariably, this means that since Samsung manufactures the Phantom's camera, the photo quality will be much 'berra' than the Infinix.

Another VERY VALID point!

Overall, excellent argument for the Phantom! Aniekpeno11!!! You have gotten an A+ in this course. I think my mind is made up unless one Gani Fawehimi will resurrect and conjure up another superior argument. *Thumbs up!!!* wink
Thanks, I was hoping the argument would earn me a financial reward, lol, although I could really use some help from you. I am new in writing and I understand you are into that so I would really appreciate some tips. I am enthusiastic and willing to learn. Please let me send a copy of an article I wrote to start with. Pleassssssssssse
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
hefelove:
bros abeg wat do u mean by lags?
Lagging is when the phone hangs or is slow unnecessarily during operation
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Iamhumble: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
JSayin:

Thank you very much smiley
It is quite affordable. Will look into it a bit more.

My pleasure.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by beatz5(f): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
purchase your android phones at cheap and affordable rates cash on delivery Nationwide delivery 24 hours delivery for more inquiries call text /Whatsapp 08169836958
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by annacheem: 6:53am On Apr 02, 2016
JSayin:

Abeg my phone don expire. I no wan buy Samsung Galaxy especially now wey dollar don enter night bus go back to obodo oyibo.

TRANSLATION: I need a phone with most of the functionalities of a Samsung Galaxy but it must be more affordable.

Esepupo!
phantom 5
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2016
JSayin:

Esepupo!
Lee add.I use Samsung s6..still have my s5.I can sell it to you cheap..maybe 30k or 35.depends..I don't usually sell my stuff..but it of no use no more..but if u can't afford it..then try the nexus 5 or nexus 6 it cheaper. .fingerprint etc..

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by myungidbaloxy: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2016
TOP 10 TIPS NEEDED BEFORE APPLYING FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/04/top-10-tips-needed-before-applying-for.html
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Habeebpain(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2016
JSayin:

angry Your baptism name must be 'Confused.com' cos I really got confused after reading all that grin
I need a name......!!! Shikena!
Everything you suggested is what I already have in mind.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. I can help you get it.
ZUK Z1 is another option or Lenovo Vibe P1 (different from P1m).
07088535479 for more details.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
CHESTER48:
Lee add.I use Samsung s6..still have my s5.I can sell it to you cheap..maybe 30k or 35.depends..I don't usually sell my stuff..but it of no use no more..but if u can't afford it..then try the nexus 5 or nexus 6 it cheaper. .fingerprint etc..

I am interested in your s5. What is the condition and where are you located?
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by hefelove(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
dem say phantom5 na 93k abeg i no buy again wey dat person wey wan sell hin samsung s5 for 30k?
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by cheeksman: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
hefelove:
dem say phantom5 na 93k abeg i no buy again wey dat person wey wan sell hin samsung s5 for 30k?

Lol, really dude ? After all yoUr higi haga

1 Like

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by murphyrichy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
if any of you is interested in buying second hand Apple iPhone 4 or 4s let me know.
prices: 32k-38k, my location is Onitsha.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by hefelove(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
cheeksman:

abeg i'll rather spend 93k on clothes and footwears. I no b phone freek
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by soles21(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
JSayin:

Esepupo!
xiaomi redmi note 3 pro trust me u will not regret
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Teeslam:

I am interested in your s5. What is the condition and where are you located?
sorry dear am replying now..not been around. Am in enugu.here contact me for the business pm me your number let talk
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by osenbarak: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
JSayin:

Please tell me a bit about this Phantom5. Two people hve recommended it now.

What are its good features and what do you consider it's drawbacks?
good features: it has fingerprints sensor which improve the security of ur phone 2 OSAndroid 5.1 Lollipop 3:Processors 1.5GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU, MediaTek MT6753 chipset, Mali-T760 MP4 GPU 5:RAM 3GB 6:ppi 401 iys nice
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
CHESTER48:
sorry dear am replying now..not been around. Am in enugu.here contact me for the business pm me your number let talk

That's far. I'm in lag
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by santiagoz(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
murphyrichy:
if any of you is interested in buying second hand Apple iPhone 4 or 4s let me know.
prices: 32k-38k, my location is Onitsha.
drop ur contact... My location is Enugu now
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by herlonso: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Habeebpain:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. I can help you get it. ZUK Z1 is another option or Lenovo Vibe P1 (different from P1m). 07088535479 for more details.
Hw much is dt lenovo vibe p1
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Godson32(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
HTC desire 820 will be ok for u,specifications: 13MP primary,8MP secondary,2GB Ram,5.5" screen and so on. Affordable price.
Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by Habeebpain(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2016
herlonso:
Hw much is dt lenovo vibe p1

Re: What Phone Can Do Everything A Samsung Galaxy Does And Is Much More Affordable? by hefelove(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
cheeksman:

abeg mk i cut ma coat accordin to ma size

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elon Musk Accidentally Reveals A Bizarre Alternate Twitter Account / Free Full Mp4 Or Avi Movies Downld Site / Pls How Can I Install 2go On My Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.