Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City (1144 Views)

I Have 1 Bed Room Flat For Rent In My House At Ogba Axis For 200k / What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? / Clean 2-bedroom Flats To Let@ Akpajo, Port Harcourt, Rivers state {PICS}. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Rubyventures: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2016
A newly constructed 1 bed and 3 bed flats to let, located in Benin city. Annual rent of 100K for 1bed & 200K for 3bed no commission to pay

- located in a secured gated premises with 24hr security guard
- Spacious rooms with all floors tiled and in built wardrobes.
- Big sitting room
- Borehole water
- Floor to ceiling tiles in kitchens, toilet and bathrooms
- TV and satellite points
- Already installed gas pipe connections in Kitchens
- Fitted kitchens with marble tops
- Hot water heaters in bathroom
- Spacious allocated car parking area
- well kept gardens

Please call 08058817527

No time wasters please

1 Like

Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Rubyventures: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2016
shocked
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by abbeywasc(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2016
Rubyventures:
shocked
seriously interested in the one bedroom. hope it will stl be available by d time I'm around this weekend
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Rubyventures: 4:23pm On May 10, 2016
abbeywasc:

seriously interested in the one bedroom. hope it will stl be available by d time I'm around this weekend

Please feel free to ring the number
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Rubyventures: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Zenlife: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Still available?
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Rubyventures: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Zenlife:
Still available?

Yes just one of the flats left.

1 Like

Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Zenlife: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rubyventures:

Yes just one of the flats left.

Minimum payment?
Total move in amount?
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Rubyventures: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Zenlife:

Minimum payment?
Total move in amount?

200k 3 bedroom Flat
20K refundable deposit.
No Middle man
Total £220
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Zenlife: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Rubyventures:

200k 3 bedroom Flat
20K refundable deposit.
No Middle man
Total £220

How is the electricity supply sir?
Borehole?
Is any church near to it?
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Rubyventures: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Zenlife:

How is the electricity supply sir?
Borehole?
Is any church near to it?

The electricity is like most parts of Benin City
There is a borehole
There is no church close to the building
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Zenlife: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rubyventures:

The electricity is like most parts of Benin City
There is a borehole
There is no church close to the building

Sir,
Is the electricity supply good or bad in that area?
I don't know how it's like in most parts of Benin city.
Re: 1 Bed And Three Bed Flats To Let In Benin City by Rubyventures: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Zenlife:

Sir,
Is the electricity supply good or bad in that area?
I don't know how it's like in most parts of Benin city.

Electricity is good in Benin City, but I don't really know what it is like in Evotubu. So at this point I would say I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

Construction Updates Of A Storey Building, Of "1:2:3"features. / cheap land,house,completed,uncompleted for sale / Plumbing Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.