Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? (5894 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / Estimated Cost Of Decking My House / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Zaria, Four People Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by kenpope: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Please what is the estimated cost of two units of 12 two bedrooms apartments (6 flats on each building unit A&B) with block B having extra 3 one bedroom apartments?

I need cost breakdown from foundation to finish.

Qualified engineers should provide these answers and leave their number below. Architectural drawing attached
Thanks

Site location: Asaba Delta state

I already have 20,000 (9 inches) blocks for a 2 storey, 2 separate buildings comprising of 12 (2 bedrooms flats) and addtional three 1 bedroom apartment, to commence work soon at Asaba

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by Fadelex(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
you don't have sufficient information to proceed with. there's no floor plan for each floor... also you need to specify the types of finishes you intend to have. you can pm me for further talks
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by kenpope: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Information update.

Fadelex:
you don't have sufficient information to proceed with. there's no floor plan for each floor... also you need to specify the types of finishes you intend to have. you can pm me for further talks
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Be careful when dealing with raymondfirstborn.
kenpope:
Please what is the estimated cost of two units of 12 two bedrooms apartments (6 flats on each building unit A&B) with block B having extra 3 one bedroom apartments?

Qualified engineers should provide these answers and leave their number below. Architectural drawing attached
Thanks

I already have 20,000 (9 inches) blocks for a 2 storey, 2 separate buildings comprising of 12 (2 bedrooms flats) and addtional three 1 bedroom apartment, to commence work soon at Asaba
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
segzy14:

Don't u collect contracts too?
Don't just open your mouth anyhow because u wanna get jobs.
I have been observing u since condemning contractors and you call yourself a q.s ?

Boss your taken things too serious.

I am not here for contracts, I am only advising OP that he be careful when dealing with NL contractors.

The OP asked for estimates, majority of the individuals who have responded are contractors.

I am an adult and I have the right to say whatever I want to say.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
segzy14:
Be careful when dealing with raymondfirstborn.

you and I have never worked together and I dont know you.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by Rubbiish(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
balqees004:

Please, stop condemning anyone...
Lol....that is nairaland contractors for u....
Badmouthing the next man to promote themselves...
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rubbiish:
Lol....that is nairaland contractors for u.... Badmouthing the next man to promote themselves...
I Am not a contractor .I am a quantity surveyor.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by Rubbiish(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

hy I am a quantity surveyor and construction estimator.Let me help you with the estimates.

most of the people on this thread are contractors I would only say that you be careful when dealing with them.

contact

09056082348(call & Whatsapp)

raymondfubara@gmail.com
Sir what stop u from expressing your points without defaming others?
Always know the sky is large enough for every bird to fly no matter their numbers
It doesn't pay to defame others to promote oneself, it will make people to have a negative view of u....
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by Rubbiish(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

I Am not a contractor .I am a quantity surveyor.
But u also source for contract
Or won't u execute a contract if u see one?
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rubbiish:

But u also source for contract
Or won't u execute a contract if u see one?

I can only recommend people .I am not an Engineer.(I dont execute contracts) .?
its my duty to advice people during tendering.

The least I can offer is project management.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by Rubbiish(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

I can only recommend people
Okay sir
But just promote only yourself & let your work speak for u
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rubbiish:
Okay sir But just promote only yourself & let your work speak for u
well said.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of 2 buildings, 12 two bed flats Two Storey Building? by Badgers14: 3:55am On Dec 21, 2017
kenpope:

Thanks

My Oga, have a question for you, how big is your plot of land in sq. Meters?

Also, do you mind sharing the 3d picture of the proposed buildings.

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Churches & Houses In Birch Freeman Sch Marked For Demolition By Fashola / Affordable Filling Station Design / It's Another 3bed Flat In Majek,ajah Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.