Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony (24871 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by ROYALD(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
To God be the Glory

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by goingsolo: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Our God is Awesome. Thank you our lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by chiefcontroller: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
wow this is awesome, indeed a miracle. When you serve a Great God, u get a Great Reward.
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by JayJustus(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
million dollar smile even dwayne johnson is a learner...

the baby so adobzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i wanna pinch those cheeks

2 Likes

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by Chriswazo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
WOW! This is my best news on Nairalander this year Oluwa thank you for this miràcle.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by nomanicole(f): 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is how you know God exists

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by opius: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
What an handsome boy... Pra pra pra pra.. praaaaaiiiiiiiiseeeeeeeeeee thy LORD

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by momj: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thank God for the healing may his name be praise

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by akigbemaru: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Healing

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by bankybobo11: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ogo ni f'oluwa

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by Idy179(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
He is d God of miracle

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by Idy179(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
He is d God of miracle...He dose wot man canot do..praise d Lord almighty....

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by barnabas91: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
dominique:
She should provide before and after cardiograms to buttress this 'testimony'
grin
doubting Thomas
May God help ur unbelief in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by barnabas91: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
dominique:
She should provide before and after cardiograms to buttress this 'testimony'
grin
doubting Thomas
May God help ur unbelieve in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
praise God....
Baby's now smilling and laffing in chinese

Sips ota pia pia
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by assana: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Daddy Jesus I tenk u for dis great miracle. Blam of gilead tenk u
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by Damseldammie(f): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
So happy for you & your folks, you shall fulfill your days & destiny on planet IJN

BIG CONGRATS TO HIS PARENTS
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by barnabas91: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Maximus85:

Goodnews. But it's very stupid to disregard the doctors instructions. They might have killed the innocent child. But thank God for his kind mercies.
what doctor description are u saying, they know that it beyond them, they are not God.
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by mimikoko: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Glory and honour be unto our Lord the most high. Congratulations Ma.
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by May5(f): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Your are the miracle working God, ur name is Yaweh. Our God is Faithful. Glory be to His name forever and ever....Amen!!!
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by omonnakoda: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is part of the reason why there is no light ,our people are unbelievably credulous and would believe anything.

Now how do rational people approach news like this?
They want to hear both sides of the story i.e the doctor's but we just start parroting rubbish "God is great" and so on. Was God not great when he made a defective heart?

The truth is depending on the side of the "hole" usually an "Atrial Septal defect" surgery may not be needed and the hole closes spontaneously without intervention. There is a rationale explanation to pretty much everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by HenryOdeh2016(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
I have just confirmed that the devil is actually a Bastard .... God wins!!
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by Harllymart(f): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alhamdulilah. Am happy for the family
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by DonPizzaro: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
PaulKillerman:
This woman fine oh.....

Anyway back to the topic, I'm a christian and i believe in miracles..... God heals, but many a time out of ignorance and foolishness, and superstition, we fail to do the necessary things that should be, ..... nothing stopped her from giving the child the drugs while she continues her prayers.... Her case might just be 1 in a thousand, another with a more sever case might want to do likewise and will end up killing their child....

FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS USELESS .... you can exercise your faith while working out the problems.....

God help us all, and God bless Africa...

faith without work is grossly misunderstood portion of the bible.

the correct meaning is works based on your Faith not logics or commonsense.
because she believed her son is healed ,she treated him as healed. a child who is healed sucks breast does not use drug,this is works by faith.

she showed her faith by what she did(her works)

the works you defined above is commonsense based not faith based.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by famzynet: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
A hole in the heart of a child can still close on it's own without surgery or drugs. I thank God for her anyway.
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2016
DonPizzaro:

faith without work is grossly misunderstood portion of the bible.

the correct meaning is works based on your Faith not logics or commonsense.
because she believed her son is healed ,she treated him as healed. a child who is healed sucks breast does not use drug,this is works by faith.

she showed her faith by what she did(her works)

the works you defined above is commonsense based not faith based.
stop being stupidd sir, I believe u are educated, behave like one and eschew ignorance ..... stop parading and crusading this risky behaviour of disregarding the doctors, it has killed so many..... do ur religious activity while still taking care of yourself....

A word is enough....

1 Like

Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by micfoley: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Glorious testimony. Your son is so cute. I pray this testimony remains permanent so it may be told and retold to the glory of God. May Gods favour continue to follow us all...Amen
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by alleno: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2016
It is well. Thank God for your healing!
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by Oblak(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2016
the part where the man dey kiss the wife, how does that relate to the topic?
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by Amhappy(f): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
God is great
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by cecegorz(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Miracles happen when we put our faith in the WORD to work.

Congratulations to the wonderful family.

I am a living proof that the WORD works!
Re: Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony by kosokoadeyemi: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Let us give thanks to almighty God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Pastor Gave Him A Huge Amount Of Money Right Infront Of Congregation / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. / What Shall It Profit A Man To Gain The Whole World And Lose His Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.